How to redpill your sister who dates black guys and says her heart melts when she sees black babies?

How to redpill your sister who dates black guys and says her heart melts when she sees black babies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_f5ojDWMpV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poison her. She goes against the white race and will ruin your family name. Put poison in her food.

life will redpill her on its own. no intervention required

Too late.

if you were muslem you could attack with acid for family honor

Seems like a good beating is in order

its already to late

t. german with sister that fucks blacks, turks and is a single mom with a niglet

pic related, she in her prime

Are there even black people in roo land?

this

>this qt shit out a niglet

Damn, she has pretty eyes too.
What a waste

Impossible she wont change her mind, personally i would stop talking to her.
But thats me man make your own decision.

You don't, just take her out back (pun intended, ausbro), watch the sunset with her, and put her out of her misery. She will thank you in Heaven, whether or not you yourself go to Heaven.

With fire???

thot, the image

They have aboriginals, who are actually retarded compared to even the dumbest African niggers. They probably have African niggers too, though

Wait, hol up. Who posts a racey photo of their own sister on Sup Forums? I call bullshit, Hans. That, or you're twice the degenerate piece of shit she'll ever be.

Send her to africa

Something something melanin receptors

If mine was a coalburner I'd hate her too. Happy of Sup Forums dox her and ruin her life.

Thankfully she isn't, but a pretty traditional qt that Sup Forumsfags would fight themselves over kek

>racey
>beach photo with a bit of ass showing
how Islamic are you? Thats standard European beach wear.

Everyone he knows probably has such pics on their instagram. Its not a weird thing.

I thought German parents were strict. You might some nigger genetics in you if your sister is attracted to them.

thats what she looked like in 2005.
nowadays she looks completely different, fatter, very much fatter and not even remotely attractive.
she hit the wall hard

t. Professional cuckold

What a fucking tragedy.

Appeals to emotion. You know it's a fallacy but it's sure to work on women.

Stuff like "Wouldn't you want your child to look like you?".

Shell eventually have to pay the toll. There are no exceptions.

t. sexually repressed Mohammad

Legit

I think the most effective argument to present to a female is the part about the kids not being able to accept organs should they get sick and need them. Also maybe the part about her kids having a lower iq. After that show statistics on domestic violence. Perhaps show some good stories where the blacks have killed family members. I know I've seen some good images on Sup Forums. The domestic violence argument might not be as effective, bc she'll just think that won't happen to me bc I'm special. Tread carefully, she probably has low self esteem if she wants approval from black men.

>disguise yourself as an Arab
>go on date with her
>go somewhere isolated
>all while armed with a weapon (doesn't have to be a gun)
>"Hey, I'm actually your brother"
>"BEGONE"
>"THOT"
>kill her
>gtfo
>ditch disguise
>see on (((news))) that your sister got rekt'd by a """peaceful""" """refugee"""
>the cops will never know

>I thought German parents were strict
heh, and that thought came out of your arse, yes?

You failed as a male sibling by letting that happen. Why didn't you introduce her to a good white friend?

I'm an expat, not a chink.

mercy killing?

other than that just disown her i guess

Many such cases. Sad!

>become fat
>nobody will fuck you except niggers and muslims
Many such cases!
Sad!

Does she not realize baby niggers grow up to be niggers?

Show her what niggers do. Send her a bunch of videos that show their savagery.

I rather pretend she doesn't exist.

just looking at her today tells that cheeseburger and soda is a helluvadrug

I cut contact with her a while ago and only ever meet her accidentally when visiting my parents, awkward as fuck.

I knew Australia was full of dangerous animals but I didn't think you had niggers.

what the fuck

hit the wall

Offer to watch her niglets and take them to the pool, if you know what I mean.

There's really nothing you can do at this point until she experiences something to make her question her liberal views.

She'll be primed for redpilling when her black boyfriend beats her and leaves with all the valuables in her apartment. Then, when she's feeling all traumatized and asking why this happened to her, that's when you tell her about race.

Why do poor people assume everyone lives in an apartment. It's called a house. You'll never own one.

Nothing wrong with her heart melting when she sees black babies. Babies are meant to be cute biologically . Her heart probably melts when she sees puppies too.

t. chink

>kraut takes niglets to pool
>they go in the pool
>they drown

You should just kill her.

But niggers are awful looking, young and old,

why the fuck are you even talking about your sister "in her prime"? this has to be fucking bait. i have a sister but i'll never refer to her that way. LARP!!!

Oh, and they always stink too

Show her what mixed kids look like when they get older, Even if they had a somewhat attractive african father they will turn into a oval-head fish-lipped abomination.

F
condolence for your loss user

i think the point was that she fucked niggers and muslims in her prime and now she's a singlemom

If she's fine being a single mother with a walking golem of shit then there's not much hope for her. If it's before then, then maybe you can help her out but typically it won't work because it's hip now to be friendly and a doormat or knife sharpener with the most criminal races of monkeys in the world.

There's a statistic somewhere (I'm sure someone has the graphic) stating that 98% of bi-racial children with a black father and white mother do not have their biological father in their lives. This is not a result of divorce or widowhood, but merely because the black father wants nothing to do with his child.

Black men view white women as trophies. Also, tell your sister that most white men of QUALITY will want nothing to do with her after she fucks a black guy.

nope there was nothing I could have done as the younger brother

Something flipped in her head and she turned into a huuge slut.

>tfw she brings home several turks and gives them a lapdance while I sit in my room playing NFSU and then randomly walking in on this after wondering what is happening over there

also posting from phone because my internet died for some reason

would have posted another beach picture but they're on the PC and I now went to bed because i'm tired.

Sorry man, but you have to put her down. She's obviously very ill.

this

High school girlfriend, walking around one day

>Black kids are so cute
>I mean...until they grow up

Keeper

its too late man
The damage is already done

Get outta my mind britbong

1 - you raise your hand
2 - you open your palm
3 - you turn the palm towards your sister
4 - you hit her like you hit a child
5 - you say no to her
6 - she chimps put.
7 - you hit her a little harder
8 - she cries
9 - you take her phone
10 - she comes back to get her phone
11 - you tell her who she can marry (no dating)
11 - you both convert to Islam (even better if you embrace Tengriism)

Profit

Lock her up in basement.

1. Ask her why is it specifically black babies, and that if it's ok to look at skin color like that, then why is it wrong for any other reason.

2. Redpill...

Probably because she fucked a nigger and got depressed when he left her

I suggest using a 38 special

Learn to vomit at will and then do it when she brings up cocoa puffs.

>put poison
>in her food
I love it.

A rope. Need to make an example
You need two

Why doesn't it melt when she sees babies in general? What's so colonialist about her that brings her to act with paternalism (actually, maternalism) toward babies of darker skin colour?

There might be some hidden bias in this excessively benevolent attitude... Aaaaand it is your duty to destroy such benevolence in your sister.

Smack the hell out of her and show the truth of interracial families. They don't work well. Tell her to keep our race pure for the sake of White children. Here: youtube.com/watch?v=_f5ojDWMpV8 please show her this man, she makes me fucking angry!

Shame her. Look at her with disgust and disappointment. Ask why she wants to destroy her bloodline for some frizzy haired mullato child.

show her videos of niggers in their natural environment

Chipmunk face, brunette German nothing of value was lost.

easy. get mom and dad to wholeheartedly approve.

clearly your sister is a racist whore who is just in this to piss them off (namely daddy); the instant she sees it stops working, boom, she moves onto something else.

That's one ugly niglet.

I GOT THIS SHIT

reverse scicology.

Date black women and she will stop dating black men and qeustion your choice of women.

She will see that you are having such a bad time with a black woman and force her to reconcider her own choices.

Honor killing

cut her out of your life and never look back. If you need to say some brutal things to her face for closure go for it then delete her from life

yeah so she can go trick nice while guys after burning coal? His sister is trash. Just cut her out of the family

Noice

Nuffin u can do, bra! She be lossed.

You don't. You take that bitch out, shoot her in the head and never speak to anyone about it, ever.
Then, you've done some good in the world and prevented countless niglets from being bred. Think of all the future crimes you would have prevented.

Lead, administered directly to the brain

Convince her to browse Sup Forums .
She'll get redpilled

>scicology
pls don't breed

>13 replies and nobody realizes this is Laci Green

Kek

slit her throat

She'll learn when she pays the toll

Sounds like it's too fucking late, OP.

My sister had to learn the hard way, she married a nig, divorced after she finally realized he was aggressive, unintelligent, and abusive. Also he set up a camera to record her undressing...