Meanwhile on Great Depression pol

>meanwhile on Great Depression pol

I'm glad they deported the foreigners back to Europe so I could get my job at the factory back, this is how a veteran deserves to be treated, man Canada is the best country in the world. It can only get better from here

The jews did this with their endless fucking scheming and market speculation. Smarter ones probably did this on purpose to buy shit like my house and businesses for cheap as the entire economy collapses, waiting for things to fix themselves up in a few years, or even decades maybe. I think this Austrian guy has some nice ideas.
Anyways, I think the only way they'll allow us to fix this is a big fat loan, granted only for a big fat war of their choosing.

Wheres the fucking Kaiser
the republic was a mistake
fuck u france

Oh my God, how can you say that? Don't you remember the Russian tsar tried to kill 6,000,000 Jews? You need to be respectful of them, America is their home now and they're thriving

PAY DEBTS

muffuggin franklin d rooservelt talkin bout dis new deal n shit we bout to get us sum good gibs'm bouys

muh hooverville

my shoes are made of old tires.

you should have died on gallipoli like the rest

I hope we go to war with you again so we can finally finish you off

This John Steinbeck sounds like another Joe College Abercrombie

Who wants to hitchike on the rail and go make fun of coloreds in Oklahoma?

>he lives in a country of coloured people
98% White and proud

Blow it out your nose canuck we're 89% white

My daughter wants to marry a nigger. I'm in the process of tying my nooses now. One for that nigger, and one for me. I've had it with this shit life.

100% faggot and proud you meant. Atleast we can lynch darkies here if they misbehave.

THE FUCKING KIKES DID THIS
VOTE SILVER KNIGHTS OF LABOR

WHOSE FUCKING IDEA WAS IS TO LET THESE WOMEN VOTE???

Jesus crist, business went banckrupt and the bank wants to take my house but thank the lord there's the whiskey bars are shut down

Fuck, at least this new tonic, heroin, takes the headache off a little

See how the cumskins hate you black man? DON'T listen to integration cowards! Get behind Marcus Garvey and his Universal Negro Improvement Association! Back to Africa and away from the cursed land of the devil!

Sit your nigger ass down

Did someone tuned in with Fr. Coughlin today? He just called out the jews and the federal reserve. What an absolute madman

Well come over here and make me if you think you've got it, redneck. By the way how's things going in your particular Hooverville? Down to eating rats yet?

Better get some sleep wagieeeeeees.
Big day tomorrow, Mr. Sheckelberg needs you to come in early! Those food lines aren't gonna stock themselves, and don't forget to make my tendies extra-crispy!!

Not saying it was Jews
But it was Jews