$60,000 in Chicago hot dogs

>$60,000 in Chicago hot dogs

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/us-sends-plane-iran-400-million-cash/index.html
archive.is/l3slI
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/05/02/the-presidents-secret-air-force-215091
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how much does helicopter/plane/fuel rental cost?

your thinking ok, a couple of hundred dollars for really good hot dogs and the rest is for air transport?

30 million on golf.

This shit really activates my dingleberries.

I thought it was $65,000
Also, that's tax payer money. Not just some rich pedophile nigger's fuck stash

hot dogs = little boys

>Comes out of Presidency wanting to purchase part of basketball team.

SUCCulent
U
C
C
u
l
e
n
t

Damn, what a fine LADY.

>9
I need to call you a nigger.

>Says the man on the TV who also said that Trump is a Russian spy

>$400 million in Swiss francs, Euros, and other currencies stacked on pallets flown to Iran by plane at the exact same time as the hostage release so as to keep the Iran deal alive

"The money was flown into Iran on wooden pallets stacked with Swiss francs, euros and other currencies"

cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/us-sends-plane-iran-400-million-cash/index.html

Seriously, Obama flew $400 million dollars in non US currency on a plane to pay for hostages from Iran. I guess as long as you pay terrorist in non US currency you can not be called out or potentially charged for directly funding a terrorist supporting states.

What if we archive it
archive.is/l3slI

what would you have done to get the hostages?
and ok yeah..

So you conceded that sending $400 million in non-US currency to Iran for hostages to keep your trash Iran deal afloat is acceptable?

Hear that Trump?! Want to do some under the table and back room deals?! Just do what Obama did and keep your agenda going by exchanging currency and fly the cash on pallets to whoever you want.

>what would you have done to get the hostages?
Personally, nothing. You find yourself on enemy territory and get fucked you are on your own. Don't want to get captured and detained for years in a prison of a hostile foreign country? Don't go to a hostile foreign country.

Also, I certainly would not be shipping $400 million in non-US currency to a hostile foreign nation so as to keep my agenda afloat. Obama is a disgrace but no thanks to the hyper partisan media this got quickly brushed under the rug. Don't want to expose the nigger king for being nothing but a puppet of the globalist agenda.

pizza, lots of pizza

you arent allowed to use right wring achieving sites because they are russian plants

The man was on a permanent vacation. Good thing he was kind of lazy because they saved all the really evil stuff for Hillary, But that didn't work out for them.

You do understand that this was part of the "Iran Nuclear Deal" in addition to sanctions being lifted. It looks really bad for the U.S. and I think that is exactly why Iran played their cards like that.

Seems unnecessary to fly in hot dogs from another state. If anything what idiot would waste tax payer money on that

She's for sure a man

>So you conceded that sending $400 million in non-US currency to Iran for hostages to keep your trash Iran deal afloat is acceptable?

I'm not too confident about the detail, but I recall the money being past deadline.

>
Hear that Trump?! Want to do some under the table and back room deals?! Just do what Obama did and keep your agenda going by exchanging currency and fly the cash on pallets to whoever you want.
It rarely comes, but they played the fuck out of us.

What a fucking nigger.

All that race baiting he did was pretty evil.

>HUGE FUCKING BREAKTHROUGH
no breakthrough
>HUNDREDS OF CP PICS FOUND
nothing found
>SURELY ARRESTS ARE COMING
everybody still free
>EVERYONE WILL BE MURDERED!
everyone still alive and kicking
>ALEX JONES SPOKE ABOUT IT ON INFOWARS
Alex Jones is now getting sued into submission and humbly apologizing
>WHY ISNT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS
because
ZERO PROOF
ZERO EVIDENCE
GIANT CIRCLEJERK
SAGE ROLE PLAYING THREADS
PIZZATARDS BTFO
PIZZAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Except golf doesn't violate White House rules on food for the President. ie. the Prez doesn't just eat anything put in front of him, just in case of razors or poison or botulism.
>$60k in Chicago trap-dogs is more like it.

Homosexuals posting sexualized photos of children on their social media accounts was enough for me. You LGBT+ lefist are defenders of pedos anyways.

Also, is that you Thailand?

yea its me, i cant post the podestà pic cuz ublock fucking up, and im in EU for a short time so my shitposting timings will be different

trump will always win

Those 'hot dogs' were little boys, and they all got a taste of Obama's weiner. (Probably Micheal's too)

GUIZ!
GUSY LISTEN
GEIZ
WHAT IF ELZO AND SPODERMEN RUN TEH SEKRIT PIZZA DUNJIN!!!1!?

as long as we can get that same waitress

Nothing special about a hot dog cooked within chicago city limits. If anything they'd fly in a chicago chef and have him pack the meat in the cargo hold. Even then it'd be hard to make it cost 60k. Sounds like code for Fresh Organ transplants from healthy young prisoners at Homan Square.

I'm pretty sure they operate with a blank check.
Several AF jets on standby for sundry 'missions'.

Anything from picking up hotdogs in Shitcago to transporting their latest extraordinary rendition.
The President’s Secret Air Force
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/05/02/the-presidents-secret-air-force-215091

Has any reporter asked them what hot dogs and pizza meant in context?

Also neat selection option

That's a cheetah, could've skipped

Did she dress up in a towel?

oy vey, don't post about you know what

Got to say that dress looks like a toilet.

I got it wrong but bailed my street signs...