Who is this faggot on twitter taking it upon himself to speak on behalf of this board...

Who is this faggot on twitter taking it upon himself to speak on behalf of this board? The old Sup Forums twitter accounts just reposted funny shit, this recent faggot is some preachy cunt that is half an SJW more often than not.

he's less of a faggot than you are

>sees someone disgusted with burning innocent people alive
>calls him a faggot

I like it.
Why not focus your ire on kekistan fags

nu/pol/ is so embarrassing

Any videos of it, for evidence of course

(((Levi Smith)))?

Way to assume that account's gender, you must be white working class.

Those are Muslim kids so support it.

ISIS is doing gods work.

>Uses twitter

Shilfag, I don't give a fuck what somebody posts on Twitter pretending to be us.

Other than Israel, and by extension the US, being in bed with ISIS. Why should we give a fuck about them?

That was a photo-op. Not a video. That twitter reminds me of that nigger named "King of Pol"

so nice of ISIS to let them bring protest signs into their cage that isn't bolted down

did anyone see the video? how gruesome was it?

You dont seem to have a problem with ISIS
> guys someone has a twitter account. REEEEE

I normally like to expand our influence, but this faggot needs to stop. We do not speak with one voice, and that fucker absolutely does not speak for me

>burning children alive
I think ISIS knows that's bad PR.

Yeah post that video

ISIS isn't the point of any of this you mongoloid. I have a problem with an image board I visit having a self proclaimed spoke person

Sup Forums news is basically a reddit account that leeches off news sources. I think the account operator is actually a young kid. (would explain the premises) I believe one of Trump's children follows the account though.

Sup Forums doesn't speak to the public anyways. Only Redditfags are going to notice or care.

He's some nu-Sup Forums kekistan fag who is hopelessly blue pilled on the most important subjects. He's apparently unaware that ISIS is an Israeli and American ally, for instance.

>
>ISIS isn't the point of any of this you mongoloid. I have a problem with an image board I visit having a self proclaimed spoke person

If it pisses you this much I too will make a twitter and claim to speak for us all.

>They are killing each other, let's help them by killing them!

Civic nationalism is cancer.

nuest-pol are you
D&C shill
Attack anything associated with us
We know, kike.

Get redpilled on the fact that caring about what normies see on normiemedia is only going to get in the way.

>Why do we allow custom flags like this fucking kekistan
i like the meme i just hate its everywhere i fucking look now instead of just that small joke

So if make a Sup Forums twitter and start posting shit will it trigger op? This might be worth looking into.

Clearly memeing

deus vault!
praise kek!

Bump

Sounds like we know what we must do. Meme Sup Forums twitter accounts.

VIDEO PLZ

It's a demonstration, not real.
lurk more you everloving newfag cunts

how nu are you this board is kill, yes kekistanis are cringy but it really doesnt matter when this place is filled with bants/ level shit,l and every second post has

reddit

spacing

>being this upset.

>be Sup Forums
>hate muslim
>muh day of the rope
>Isis kill muslim
>get triggered

You just...
Gave me...
The cure for cancer
PRAISE KEK LEL MAYMAYS L00K AT MUH KEK FLAG

Fpbp

And we don't give a fuck what you think.

Sauce on the vid?

Is this a nigger hate thread yet?

HE'S IN THIS THREAD

BUM BUM BUM

I hate him so much. He became a alt-lite account a while back with click bait and those alex jones tier "LE HILLARY IMPRISONED ANY DAY NOW", tweets and he is too scared to drop any red pills. Its basically Sup Forums for people who are above 30 and think Sup Forums is a scary website

It's obviously a kike trying to use Sup Forumss brand to push the agenda killing the "ISIS" boogieman which is really just a campaign to give Israel military and financial dominance of the region.

Sup Forums is not just a board with dank maymays anymore

It is a legit polical movement bigger than all of you

The Donald
Kekstani
Those counteless redpilled youtubers

Are all part of it. So get in line with us or fuck off.

Cool it user.
He's keeping the moderate left thinking we are moderately right, which keeps them off Sup Forums

Ask a man who has Alzheimers anything.

What are you doing for your race?

Yes goyim. Good goyim. Pol purity spirals to creative divisiveness and create infighting are exactly what (((we))) need for shoah.

hey OP, pipe down and give us the sauce.

ISIS killing other Arabs is great though.

You are a fucking faggot!

everybodys trynna make the news,niggaz confused... keep trying to be an OG and pay your dues

video plz

When you forget things, does it scare you?

that guy does a pretty good job. you're probably an edgy mulatto that posts white power shit all day, OP. which one are you in the HWNDU pics?

t. polnewsforever

VIDEO

VIDEO

They didn't burn those kids. It was some kind of retarded demonstration.

kys

Why your face looks like the skin of my balls?

Did you forget you made that post and leave the thread?

GAYke News!

The REbDIT IN THE WATER IS TURNING THE NEWS GAY!!!!

This is him

No it's that you newfags blew up our shit, instead of creating chaos and lulz from the shadows now we have a spotlight shining directly on us

Do we hate ISIS? Of course. Do we have newfags doing the 2017 equivalent of spouting memes on Facebook? Yeah, yeah we do

The funny thing is, he realizes that he can do more by ACTUALLY TRYING than Sup Forums ever accomplishes because it's a leaderless, aimless board with no real cohesive direction.

>kekistan icon
trash

Wasn't that video fake?

I guarantee it's a Jew.

Did they really burn those kids.

At least he's less of a faggot than you are.

The idea that they killed them is fake. They probably did it knowing the western media would take it out of context because they want to start the apocalypse or something.

where's the fucking video?

This

You can't have a video if it didn't happen.

it's fake
it's photo shopped from the video where they drowned those people.

And you think Sup Forums disagrees??

yeah thats gay. kill him.

where did old Sup Forums go?

......link to that video?

where is the vedio nigger

Chopping a kids head off over the tail gate of a truck it's okay though

It's not Sup Forums, it's redditors on reddit riding our nuts and taking credit for Kek's work. As always, fags try to take the movement and make it about them, with flags, and anthems, and associating their real faces with it. It's pure cancer...but I'll still take them over you, jew, and your attempts at divide and conquer.

If we weren't aiding ISIS throughout Obama's presidency and apparently under Trump as well, they would've been wiped out long ago.

a/s/l?

It's too late and they know they fucked up.

>small ragtag group in Syria
>Baathists in Iraq decide it's an opportunity to regain power because fuck the Shia's and fuck the Syrian Baathists.
>Baathists help ISIS capture Tikrit and Mosul, implement government, etc.
ISIS decides to continue barbarianism and starts wholesale slaughtering people in Mosul
>Baathists don't take too kindly to this
>ISIS now fighting Baathists and everyone else
>Baathists leaving Tikrit and Mosul defense allowed Iraqis to move back in
>ISIS is now surrounded

Epitome of "when keeping it real goes wrong". If they'd just stopped with the niggery years ago, they'd be a semi-functional state like the Taliban were. Hell, Taliban were largely tolerated until 9/11 happened.

m8, soon they wont even know what nu/pol/ means.. were being displaced by foreigners..
lol wut

>being this edgy and self-loathing all the time
you just really want to kill yourself don't you?

Why are they falling down? Is someone shooting them? Are they trying to stage something?

the picture is not even real
it is a staged one for an ad
what a fucking alt-kike faggot

(((Levi Smith)))

Anyone have the video?

im okay with it because a lot of public wifi has Sup Forums blocked by default here