America Love Thread

Why do you love America so much?

Because we're strong, independent, and have an incredible aesthetic.

i dont but its better than mexico. viva la raza and what not.

I would move there immediately if I had money and or a job granted on arrival

Im loving it a little less each year, senpais.

Its a bastardization today of what it was always meant to be.

Guns

Feels good being a white American

Dago cunts helped destroy it.

Because it's the land of the free and the home of the brave

I can get in my car and drive to Florida tomorrow if I feel like it and if I don't I can gather my money and start a business on Tuesday, nothing is stopping me.

No, seriously, get the fuck out

Try living in some shithole 3rd world nation, maybe you'll learn an important lesson and appreciate the privilege of being born American

because i live here and not in the middle east

Because despite whatever some draft-dodging pampered idiotic orange clown with a bad toupee would have you believe America has never stopped being great

All it took me was a week in Spain to learn how much I love America. UK's pretty comfy too however. I imagine Australia is pretty cool also.

Get a load of this kike

>hillary flunkies DO believe this
America has at the very least culturally gone to complete shit

because unlike places like North Korea or Germany we still have a little something called freedom of speech goddamn it!

>UK's pretty comfy too however.

If you like being overrun with sandniggers maybe

NO go fuck yourself. America is great, deal with it bitch. It's time for everyone to stop telling us how much we suck and it pisses me off.

We have the greatest military on earth, our healthcare is expensive yes but that's partly because we have the most advanced medical equipment in the world.

We're still a fucking worldwide center of entertainment and despite what any of what you assholes say we're still miles ahead of everybody when it comes to space exploration.

Fuck you world, stop trying to get us to believe otherwise. We're great and yes we have our flaws but we're still world leaders, and some of you fuckers just can't bear to admit it.

woooooord. The rest of the world is just jelly cos we're so fucking superior.

Freedom mother fucker

What kind of pay would you need?

Well you're basically Europe's Mexico, your flags are even pretty much the same

Just come down and you can mow my lawn

America, to me, is riding along long, open stretches of highway at night, under the stars, in the vast landscape of Middle America. Just you, your bike, being free, riding for miles and miles. I love America because it's the only country that really has that attitude of individuality, not having to be a part of some vast social system or cooperative system "for the greater good". Free...free as a bird.

Gonna take a roadtrip next weekend? Took Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday off and plan on just driving without a destination. Best feeling ever to just go where ever you feel like going :)