Assault weapons should be illegal

There is no need for civilians to own such weapons. This is for the military. They have the capacity to kill many tens of people and hold no functional purpose other than killing other people efficiently. Prove me wrong and please no MUH SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED, quoting a law doesn't give the justification. I know the second amendment legally bares assault weapons from being banned. This isn't a legal argument.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China_(2010–12)
mortarinvestments.eu/products/tanks-2/t-55-278
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Nalls
youtube.com/watch?v=xXkyEbrqNGw
youtube.com/watch?v=COwT68fEtps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why should you ban guns when the vast majority of gun owners are responsible with them, and only less than 1% use them in crime?

>quoting a law doesn't give the justification
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.
SHALL

law abiding civilians dont have access to full auto guns. ban niggers and criminals

SHALL

SUCK UPON

It's the same argument as saying that prostitution or drugs should be illegal, because they are illegal. It's a circular argument.

Fuck you, I can have whatever I want.

Bill of rights.
Not bill of needs.

Makes no functional difference. If anything machine guns are les efficient at killing than semi auto. It also isn't exactly difficult to convert them to full auto with m16 trigger groups available.

If we're basing things on their capacity to kill we should ban airliners, boats, and trucks of any size. Your argument is mentally handicapped and you know it.

>assault weapons
You mean self defense weapons? I'm not familiar with this 'assault weapon' term. You talking about niggers?

Civilians can't own assault rifles regardless lol

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

Fuck off out of America if you care so much. Go to E*rope or another gun-free zone

Planes are actually needed. Planes also require skill to pilot and there are many security features implanted after 911 to prevent it from happening again. It's also simply easier to buy a gun and start killing people or to kill someone.

Boats? Never happened.

Trucks only work in places where there are large crowds of people outside. Won't work in buildings or sparely populated places or events.

Can you read? I already said full auto is actually less efficient and it isn't difficult to convert to full auto.

What if China invades the U.S. from Mexico? I'll need gun capable of mowing down Commie scum!

Well, it's not like guns like that serve any purpose other than killing people. You can't hunt with them and it's dangerous to use a fully auto in your home with your family present in different rooms if a burglar breaks in, the bullets could easily go through walls and kill your relatives. Traditional hunting guns are rarely used in murders. Handguns are by far the most common type of gun used in murders so why not ban those for anyone outside of law enforcement?

How about knives then? Here's a compilation of mass killings in China from 2010 to 2012

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China_(2010–12)

good luck with that dickhole. dream the fuck on.

How old are you? 13?

Pics please

It also involved many people instead of just one shooter and if guns were used many more would have died.

>132298223
>32298223
>2298223
>298223
>98223
>8223
>223

.223 Rem

Even the gods mock you OP, you massive cock sucking faggot nigger.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

holy fuck, don't you ever get tired of posting the same drivel and getting wholly shit on by logic and reason, day in and day out?

i agree actually. theres no reason for a civilian to own hand guns or autoloading weapons. making them illegal wouldnt really accomplish anything though because ya know, criminals dont really obey the law. profound i know.

I agree. Pistols should also be banned, especially semi auto pistols with detachable magazines.

Your standard hunting rifle is more deadly than an "assault weapon". The concept of assault weapons is subjective and unable to be reasonably enforced.
Rifles are responsible for less than 3% of criminal killings every year.

I wonder why the Government, the Democrats, i should say, are so very fucking interested in banning the AR-15.

Despite the fact that it's a virtual non-existent data point in the grand scheme of gun crime, mass shootings, or even accidental shootings.

What could it be about a firearm that's reliable, powerful, highly modular, uses a cartridge designed from the ground up to be light weight, high velocity, highly accurate, and to maim instead of kill where most other heavier rounds would cause a bleed out. Meaning the round causes a massive amount of wounded soldiers, requiring more personnel to tend to them. And feed them. And clothe them.

It's almost as if the firearm were used by the military. And massive quantities of ammunition were readily available.

Could it be they're afraid that with the AR-15 at the peoples disposal, revolution would be possible?

Makes it more difficult and expensive for them to get them. Niggers and spics are also too dumb to make them themselves.

why do you want to give up rights? stop cucking for niggers!

if you deduct niggers from the gun crime stats america is pretty tame desu

>Wanting to infringe
>Even though the right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
ISHYGDDT

False. The AR15 is an insanely popular varmint hunting rifle, and many people use the AR platform for big game hunting to include deer, elk, and moose.
It's nigh impossible to get your hands on a full auto you idiot.

yet law abiding citizens dont do that, niggers and spics do. banning guns will just create a criminal driven black market like in chimpcago. theres millions of gun in circulation its impossible to ban guns this late in the game.

Forget it, statistics mean nothing to him, this is bait or else OP is a braindead faggot

/thread

Legal gun owners just defend themselves from niggers and spicks with these firearms. You outlaw these guns only outlaws will have those guns. You really want to be outnumbered by spics and nogs with semi auto funs?

no need for you to own a car.. but you do.. u can ride a bus.. no need for u to own a house.. u could live in a tent.. but you do.. no need to use toiloit paper but you do

I just said pistols should also be banned. And while 270 Winchester or 30-06 is deadlier as in better chance of death an ar15 is a better combat/killing weapon. Hunting rifles are bolt action and low capacity.

What the shit is that stock?

sage
your argument is literally retard tier

YOUR MOMS TITTIES.

Isn't your bill called bill of rights and not bill of needs?

OP, are you fucking stupid?

The second amendment was created so that if we the people have a government that is unjust, we have the ability to overthrow it and create a new one. Thus, this is partially the reason why civilians have access to these weapons.

>hey have the capacity to kill many tens of people and hold no functional purpose other than killing other people efficiently.
Thats precisely why i need it. Katrina-tier aftermaths happen, chimpouts happen, faggy anarchists happen, home invasions happen, If it means killing to stay alive then oh well.

It's not called a bill of needs.

how can you stand your ground against a gang of niggers in the street without easy to carry side arms you dumbass commie fuck?

you fucks stripped me and my people of self defence we wont let you do the same over there you filth

>Your standard hunting rifle is more deadly than an "assault weapon"
Just wait until they rebrand them high powered sniper rifles like they do with everything else to sow disinformation. Polymer guns are assault weapons, standard magazines are high capacity assault clips, etc.

read my post before replying to me, moron

Oh I'm fully aware. I was just curious what the response would be.

I don't trust anyone.

One of this days i might have to efficiently kill a bunch of people.

Don't worry , as long as people don't fuck with me i don't fuck with them. You're gonna have to take my word on that. You're gonna have to keep your hands off my assault weapons , otherwise you and me are gonna have a problem.

If you really wanted to get the majority of guns back.
And since niggers and spics are here to stay it's better to ban guns.

I don't know what you are referring to by assault weapons. An assault rifle is already banned from civilian hands. A semi rifle isn't an assault rifle nor this mystical assault weapon you keep saying. What's the argument?

But semi-auto and auto guns would account for the combination the type not states, rifles, or other guns which in total would make up a larger share than a hunting rifle.

he doesnt stand he bends over for niggers.

I should be allowed to own a tank.

yeah, the increased difficulty of acquisition might dissuade a few people but would that really be worth the cost of enforcement? i highly doubt it.

What the fuck are you on?

It requires a sear, a new trigger group, and a new buffer tube. All of which costs thousands of dollars each and cannot be made from existing parts as they require the addition of features. Plus buying them requires documentation you own a full auto and owning them without one is a felony charge of constructive intent.

Homo

>injure instead of kill meme
Stop posting now

And yet you fat fucks do nothing. This nation is being swarmed with spics and nothing is being done about it. This country will turn into a violent third world hell hole and I bet you dumbfucks won't even kill a single fed Over it. Where is your revolution? Seriously where is it?

Assault weapons (small caliber select fire rifles ) ARE ILLEGAL , you dumbass

You can with a clean background and enough cash, the trouble is a tank needs a ass ton of maintenance

SHALL

If the Crips have AK's. I need an enhanced AK.

Nah, i aint gonna let some limp-wristed knucklehead who doesn't even know which end the bullets come out of preach to me about guns.

Choke on my fucking dick, come and take them fuccboi.

No.

Like I said same thing and full auto is worse than semi.

I meant to include semi-auto. You don't need an AR or any such gun for hunting, and they're the weapon of choice for mass shootings.

I can? really? like a war tank?

I should be allowed to own nukes.

It doesn't require a new trigger, or a buffer tube, you mongoloid. It requires a new hammer, and an auto sear. Neither of which cost "thousands of dollars". Nor do you have to have a class 3 to purchase them. You can buy them all day long. You might get slapped with constructive intent tho, depending on circumstances.

Go look up m16 trigger group or lower parts kit. 130 bucks. You just need to drill a hole for the auto dear and make room for the see itself in the reciever and some ar15s already have that extra room.

Hell fucking yeah man! mortarinvestments.eu/products/tanks-2/t-55-278

Again, false. There are many semi-automatic hunting rifles. Not to mention that one could work a lever about as quickly as one could fire a trigger.
The AR15 is not used for combat for a simple reason. It's not a combat weapon. It's a knockoff of an actual combat weapon. A shotgun would be a better mass killing weapon than an AR15 (which is probably why shotguns are used more often than AR15's).

Leave pussy.

Yeah. They pop up for sale on GunBroker from time to time. There was a centurion with a working main gun and ammo for 250k last year.

There's a guy in my town that has a private museum full of tanks that he drives around on the weekends

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Nalls

Why can't civillians own these deadly weapons though?

You said they're dangerous, but that's not a reason. Lots of things are dangerous and we own those.

Do you think people are going to just go out and shoot everyone they see?

Uh no the military does use the ar15. Just because it has an extra part for full auto doesn't make it a different gun. They don't even use full auto or burst, mainly semi auto. If anything what civilians have access to is better than the military.

First off, show me automatic weapon murder statistics in the US. Please.
Second of all, you're going to have to clarify that "the combination the type not states" bit.

We need to stockpile those for the day of the rope.

Err , i mean. Tanks are cool you know? for fun. Shooting at stuff for fun.

Yup.

Except no it's not because the Bill of Rights is the protection of natural rights codified in law and the reason for the right to bear arms is to protect the citizens from the government by threat of violence and force in the event of tyranny. Not the same at all faggot.

Each nation on earth chooses their own laws and ways to live. Question is: Are you against assault weapons for the right reasons or just because you feel need to flagellate yourself and your nation to the world?

Personally humans do not need weapons to defend themselves this is why we have police and stable society. You need to live in a true shithole if you need a gun as safety blanket. Still is a good hobby and meat is tasty,

"Historical purposes" "Cold War Relic"

fuck off

>if I change the receiver it isn't a ACR it's still an AR15
>they have better things on it suited for different situations, but the downgrade is still better
a u t i s m i n t h e f l e s h

If there's no justification for civilians, there's no justification for anyone.

Governments have historically used military force against their own own citizens in horrific ways. It's kind of their thing. Killing people efficiently is a good route to take when the state turns against the will of the people.

One has 30 rounds with a detachable magazine and doesn't require Manual operation to change another round the others don't.

Both of those statements are wrong.
Rifles make up less than 3% of all criminal killings in the US (yes, that includes mass shootings).
AR's are insanely popular for varmint hunting due to their small caliber, low amount of damage done to pelts and meat (that's right, they're considered a light round), decent accuracy, and reliability. Expansions into other calibers have actually made them quite popular in deer, elk, and even moose hunting.

magazines doesnt matter

youtube.com/watch?v=xXkyEbrqNGw

I could make the same case for being gay, but you don't see me go around taking away your rights, do you?

This is the millionth time we've created this thread. We have become exceedingly efficient at it.

youtube.com/watch?v=COwT68fEtps

magazine capacity doesnt matter

I was in the military you stupid fuck. Yes, it is a different weapon. Just like changing a couple parts can switch a car from being a regular model to being a super sport model, switching parts in guns make them different. We were not issued the AR15. We were issued the M16 (amongst other things).

Lol, what the fuck would you know about guns

lightning link my nigga