Atheism is retarded

Atheism is retarded.

> "you don't need religion to teach your children good values"
> people are retarded
> trust retards to teach their kids to be good people without the instruction manual

What do you think is going to happen? America needs Christianity.

You want to see what a world of atheists would look like?
Look at china. No morals at all whatsoever.

>people are retarded
>trust them to interpret and apply the complex moral teachings of jesus

What do you think is going to happen? America needs atheism.

Americans need christianity because they cant admit that they were wrong and who know what they would do if confronted with the truth.

Just please dont pass this cancer on to your children, let them decide for themselves.

The more religious states have a stronger correlation of having more crime, more teen pregnancies and abortions, and just all around shittier.
Religion is definitely not needed for teaching people good values.

Religion is for the weak.
btw I'm 15.

No wonder they run over kids, and make sure the victim is dead rather than deal with paying for medical care.

What will liberals teach their children?

Everyone is equal. We are all humans.

Meanwhile what's happening in all the mosques invading the west?

We should also let them choose their gender

Why is teen pregnancies bad? Oh I forgot goy, don't have any children till you're ready! Pay for Shaniqua and Maria's 10 kids each though.

afaik you cant choose the chromosomes you are born with, but you do you.

another christianity thread

Fucking summerfag

I love how even you are so disappointed with the Jesus story, that you post a pic of the opposite happening. Jesus was a faggy jew sent to trick you goyim.

>Oy veh! turn the other cheek and love your enemies!

I'm not an atheist, but I know for a fact I don't get my morals from religion.

Imagine a fence outside. The divides your property from the road. If you have a child, and you let it play outside, it's not going to need to learn safety, because there's a fence. Take the fence away, and the child has to learn safety.

The United States is still one of the most religious 1st world countries, yet is one of the most degenerate.
When you build up a society full of restrictions and fences, your people won't know the consequences beyond those restrictions.

Take Muslims for example. Women are covered up; the male doesn't have to suppress himself. Unleash a Muslim in the west, and he will look at women like a piece of candy.
If you live in a place where there is a shortage of resource, the men and women will have to practice abstinence; release them in an abundant society, and they won't know modesty.

You see what I'm saying?

An atheist still knows love; all animals know love. And when it comes to morality, an atheist will know that as well.

Then how can an athiest claim that god doesnt exist without knowing god.

atheists dont actually claim that, but how can you claim that god exists without any evidence?

you don't know god
you've got no proof of god other than your shitty bible and your pathetic "faith"

Christianity is pretty cucked...

>turn the other cheek
>live by the sword, die by the sword (if you kill them they win)
>son of God is jewish magician/trickster
>let he who is without sin cast first stone (tolerance and acceptance, ancient LGBT faggotry)

Jesus was a kike and a commie faggot.

I guess thats why they call it faith.

This can't be right. The Midwest is very religious and it is also one of the safer parts of the country.

atheists deny god but believe in aliens..hahahaha..

faith is just an excuse people give for believing something without a good reason, if you had a good reason you would not make appeals to faith.

Faith is gullibility and the power of pretend.

That's what's so funny about OP's pic. Even he is embarrassed by Jesus. Nigga got his ass wupped, hung on a cross, and died. Literally the Trudea/Bernie tier saviour.

I'm not blind to our reality, i realize the objectivity of the shit we really are in. Sometimes faith is all you have to work with.

if faith is all you have, maybe its time to reconsider things instead of holding on to faith.

You misunderstand what i am saying. When all viable options are exhausted you really are only left with faith.

Know what, I may have mixed up my talking points. It's prison populations that show atheists are less likely to commit crimes.

>Jesus was a faggy jew sent to trick you goyim.

whatever you say Schlomo

Does it take into account conversions while in prison?

go back to (((r/atheism)))

>D3C36819-970A-4D42-A93D-3(...).jpg
If his feet are still nailed, wouldn't he suddenly swing upside down?

Physics, bitch.

and if you actually care about truth you let go of faith aswell and do some research.

faith is not a pathway to truth and you know this, you just dont want to accept it.

Pay what you owe us. THEN you can hang out on Sup Forums

It's an unusual sort of instruction manual that's written in metaphors.
>inb4 "but the historical details aren't metaphors"
They're also not the parts that tell you how to live a Christian life. If you shitheads had taken the time to show your kids the meaning of the Word, instead of insisting that they blindly accept and regurgitate the virtue signals of Evangelical Christianity(R) - a subsidiary of your local deep state - maybe the millennial generation wouldn't have gotten completely mindfucked by the synagogue of Satan and cast adrift in the evil of this world.

Every inch that the atheists take is an inch that you gave them, gift-wrapped and hand-addressed. But don't worry about that... Israel needs your money NOW...

Christianity is the only way. It's the reason it is attacked so much. Figure it out atheists. Do you attack heebs or muslims as much? Wake up.

This. The most complex moral ideology is ruined by the most retarded of retards.

No atheism is also run by kikes, just like Christianity. American Atheist president David Silverman and the logo is a fuckn Star of David. They couldn't make it any more obvious.

Jesus was an ancient SJW...a communist Jew who fooled a bunch of stupid goyim with the most basic smoke and mirror trickery that a modern child would have caught on to.

>(((Abraham)))'s seed

I'm not from that tribe but you sure want to be.

correction thats communism

EQUALITY STEMS FROM CHRISTIANITY YOU FUCKING RETARDED FUCKING RETARD

ITS THE CHRISTIANS THAT CREATED THIS FUCKING GARBAGE

"EQUAL UNDER GOD"

THAT'S CHRISTIAN DOGMA

>Do you attack heebs or muslims as much?
I only don't because I can't find anyone who's preaching their Islamic faith in public and is up for a debate instead of just yelling at you and killing you. Maybe that's a good sign for my country.
Also most points against Christianity I bring up are more focused on the concept of a monotheistic all powerful deity. Therefore, they can easily be re-purposed for usage against mudslimes.
Also, what's a heeb? You mean a Jew? If so, let me ask you a question; do you really think they'll argue fairly, honestly, or even concede defeat?

After being used as justification for the end of slavery and equal rights for all
After being the foundation of the modern cult of equality
After encouraging the west to establish and fund Jewish rule in Israel.
After being the foundation of factual relevatism
After encouraging many young Christians to go overseas and work for blnegro interests
After being the most heavy influence in support of anti-white rebels in Rhodesia where churches were housing them
After convincing whites to give all they have to others and wash the feet of negroes
After convincing whites that a fellow Christian negro in Uganda is better and more close to them than their agnostic neighbor
After infecting every single right-leaning ideology with a self-destructive virus
After encouraging whites to adopt black babies
After countless churches have been found to be harbouring illegal migrants
After statements from all the Christians about how they would love to see their countries replaced by Christian foreigners
After basing the entire region around some communistic, brown cuckold that liked to wash whore's feet
After being the justification of white couples to impregnate their wives with black semen
After countless times the world has been told Christianity holds the absolute truth but then changes and adapts to whatever is viable in the society it's in...

After all this I'm supposed to just go with it because the no atheist could make up morals like some middle eastern peasants 2000 years ago?

He's joking you autist

You don't need religion to teach people values. Not at all. All religion is archaic and unnecessary, you're worshiping 2000 year old scrolls from illiterate sandniggers that were edited by the Romans to control the population.

It just so happens that most Atheists are degenerate leftwing faggots with no sense of moral value.

That is an atom. Not every 6-pointed thing is a sign of the kikes taking over everything. Are snowflakes part of some anti-white Jewish conspiracy?