Canada is going to pay a convicted Al-Qaeda member 10 million dollars

how can leafs be this retarded. how can they let a yoga instructor lead their country?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/globepolitics/status/882059117174681600
nytimes.com/2010/11/02/us/02detain.html
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/ottawa-to-offer-omar-khadr-apology-compensation-package/article35538745/
archive.is/bBDyW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

proof. now.

Trudeau is going to get droned by Trump for financing terrorism now.

twitter.com/globepolitics/status/882059117174681600

and here's proof he is a convicted terrorist nytimes.com/2010/11/02/us/02detain.html

I'm not archiving this because I'm about to shoot something theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/ottawa-to-offer-omar-khadr-apology-compensation-package/article35538745/

archive.is/bBDyW

THIS IS SWEDISH BULLSHIT, WTF.

I fucking hate you, never post again

When you make convicted terrorists millionaires, you win.

I'm so proud to be Canadian. And I'm proud to have my taxes go to this hero.

I think we all know what needs to be done, fellow canucks

How am I not surprised?

DUDE
CAPITULATION
LMAO

I feel physically ill...

why don't leafs do something?

Ever since I was born the Canadian meme is all they do is apologize and this confirms it

Makes me ashamed to be a leaf.

God i hate this country so much. Tfw i used to feel superior to burgers

>mfw Trudeau gets beheaded by the peaceful muslims he loves so much
Fuck him. Fuck him so much.

Wow it all just went downhill so fast. I thank god everyday that trump is the president and not Hillary. Every fucking day.

Read the article, he's not actually getting the money which makes it even more gay.

The only silver lining is that this move is so absolutely fucking retarded that he's basically pissed off everyone in Canada. This adds insult to injury after shitty a Canada's day. He basically scorned every Canadian. What a monumental piece of human fucking garbage.

I used to get mad at shit like this.

Its the supreme court not trudeau. apparently cooperating with the us and exchaning info that leads to interogation (solitary and sleep deprivation) violates your retarded charter of rights and freedoms.

Your joke of the country is trying to discourage cooperation in the war on terror and in the process is trying to make a murdering islamist a multimillionaire.

Canada supreme court hat trick.

legalize dog sex
police internet in other countries
give a taliban member millions for being put in solitary.

wtf

wasnt the guy a soldier defending his country?

violated laws of war and commited espionage and promoted terrorism

read the nyt article... he was not taliban he was al qaeda and from fucking toronto

and he hates american marines. That's obviously a fact.
>be leaf
>give 10 million dollars to the guy who murdered your good buddy

it's all so tiresome

Be was born in Toronto. God you're stupid.

>10million leafbucks
That's about enough for a meal at mcdonald's in the US lol their money is trash.

>checked
also
>underrated

>>But that sentence was theoretical. Under the terms of a plea agreement, Mr. Khadr will serve no more than eight years. Moreover, after one year, Mr. Khadr, a Canadian citizen, is likely to be transferred to a prison in Canada, where he would be eligible to apply for parole after serving two years and eight months.

Called it 7 years ago, holy crap.

Imagine trying to secure that boarder with a future enriched Canada. Only real option would be the rake.

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!

DO SOMETHING FAGGOTS YOU GUYS ARE BREAKING MY HEART - GODDAMMIT GET THE FUCK STIRRED UP

look, i get it, but what you have to realise is, this can only be positive in the long run

diversity is paramount, we need it even if we dont want it, we HAVE to have diversity or we will stagnate

if paying these people is enough to convince them to like us then thats what we need to do

do you think in 500 years when we are a perfectly harmozied and homolgized race anyone will remember or even care that trudeau had to pay a terrorist 10 million to forigve his country?

no they wont and so just get over it, we are playing the long game here

republicans are just too short-sighted

We didn't.

The globalists replaced Stephen Harper with Trudeau after Harper started questioning climate-change dogma and suggested he might actually do something about Canada's Muslim problem if re-elected in 2015.

>if paying these people is enough to convince them to like us then thats what we need to do
Sounds like a fraternity in college. It does not sound like a good way to run a nation.

Canada is a fucking joke

Your naivete is off the charts.

dude think big

in 100 years will anyone give even a remote shit about the "terror" in london? no

will they give a shit about increased genetic diversity and thus increased human potential? yes

do you think we would have what we do now if we all sat in our own little corner of the world re-inventing the same things over and over and not realizing it

how is the world better with no communication and no diversity

look at africa, for thousands of years they had nothing, they invented nothing. now with some education and a few nudges, we have africans who are doing things never done before

we teach them, they teach us

we have to be diverse and we have to communicate or were done for

Ottawa user here. For our Canada Day "celebrations" Parliament Hill was turned into an armed fortress. Nobody got close without being searched at a security checkpoint.

It wasn't to stop hajji from blowing tourists to kebab---he could have done that on Elgin Street or the Byward Market. It was to stop Canadians from bringing a gun to the Hill to shut the Drama Teacher up for good.

Justin knows he's not safe, and he knows why. Canadians---real Canadians---hate his guts.

Yep, he most likely will get bumped off like Olaf Palme.

Praise kek