How do people live like this?

How do people live like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

weather.unisys.com/surface/sfc_con.php?image=de&inv=0&t=cur
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Air conditioning my guy. It's basically like living on another planet but it's no trouble for a white man and his gizmos.

why are East Texan girls almost universally based?

its nice

I don't know. Every civilized man I know hates it above 35 degrees. Pretty sure I'd die at anything above 50.

You're boiling!

It's hot as fuck here in Phoenix. Just had a cookout, grilled some burgers and ate on the patio. I had to come inside because I'm feeling dizzy.

Try west texas you faggot, the east is for liberal pussies

Probably not bitching about it

Air conditioning

They let you use the grill, grandpa?

there was a petition to have the state department stop using AC...what ever happened to that 100k signatures

Low Humidity

in jacksonville it doesn't feel too hot. feels about 81

humid as hell though

air conditioning

It's not too bad when you get used to it. It's not that heat that gets you though, it's the high humidity. After living through the hot and humid Texas summers places with a dry heat like Phoenix and Vegas aren't a problem at all.

I live in Dallas, had to work today too and the AC was busted. Was 86 or so degrees the whole day, even in the break room. You get used to it pretty quickly, I usually don't even turn on my AC until I'm about to go to sleep so I'm used to it being pretty hot.

Air conditioning/fans

east texas is where the swamp creatures lives you beaver fucking retard.

100° is not that bad, try 110°+ that's when shit can get deadly.

>republicans create global warming
>republicans are the first to bitch because it's too hot
Really roasts the marshmallows.

i'm in florida. you have to adapt or succumb to the heat/humidity. it makes you tougher in an equal but opposite way to harsh winter climates.

>how do americans live like this
you mean using imperial measurements? i dont know user, i just dont know

>believing (((weather reports)))

omg i just looked up the conversions. amerifats actually crying about high 30s? LOL harden up. i was expecting like 45+ the way you girls are crying

Its dry heat.
120 in Texas isn't as bad as 90 in Alabama

It's even worse. That's the heat index aka the "feels like" calculation after humidity is taken into account.
Bullshit. Coastal Texas is just as bad, if not worse, than Alabama in terms of humidity. The humidity only really starts to roll off once you get to the high plains.
See: weather.unisys.com/surface/sfc_con.php?image=de&inv=0&t=cur

West of Fort Worth here. Didn't gave a/c all weekend, got up to 89 inside at one point. Got so used to that when ac started working 80 was freezing

Yep, spend two weeks without air conditioning and it will not bother you.

are you saying that temps on the ground are actually lower whats on the screen grab? jesus

Texas BBQ sucks

>Palestine
What're you doing in Texas, ISIS?

>It's even worse. That's the heat index aka the "feels like" calculation after humidity is taken into account.

For all you faggots who don't believe in climate change, heatwaves like this are expected to be the new normal. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the gigatons of carbon humans have put into the atmosphere.

>Paris
>Bowie
>Abilene
>Palestine
>Gainsville
>Waco

Is Texas a meme state?

West Texas here, it's been 105-110F every day for the past week or so. It suckssssss.

you forgot
>midland
>odessa
t.midlander
west texas also has mountains named after Jefferson Davis (the confederate president)

they're at 100! that's double

Fucking retard. It's summer.

I was outside for most of the day and it wasn't even that hot (Fort Worth).

You are little babby

I like how everything Climate Change is bad. No country closer to the poles will have milder climates and more fertile seasons because of it. No country will have less adverse conditions, it all changes for the worse in the worst possible way (heat? You'll get more! Bad winters? Winters will be more extreme! Too much rain? You'll have even more rain!).

Countries will disappear under the ocean when the icecaps melt. No country is rubbing their hands in anticipation of gaining a coastline, apparently.

Utter rubbish, the whole lot.

Yeah but this shit happens in January. How fucking gay is that?

>> muh global warming
It's called Texas in the summertime, you fucking waterhead.

With swimming pools and air conditioning

swimming pools and air conditioning > living where it snows

if you basement dwelling virgins would go outside for a few hours a day you would acclimate, stop being sheltered pussies, you are going to die first when the war comes

I just stay inside.

>non-whites detected

My house stays mid 60s.

its routinely 80 humidity in north Texas nigger

Jesus Christ I'm cold if it's 80 in my house. I'm one of the counties in ops pic

By not being a pussy, you un-texan-fuck. Also, Air conditioning. and not being a heat hating pussy.

I went to south Florida for college after growing up in Maine. You get used to it, and within a year you're one of those people wearing long sleeves when it's 95.

As a Floridian this is true.

Visting family here in NYC and this heat doesn't bother me at all.

Also no one here has an AC as it's considered a "luxury" here in NYC.

January is summer in Australia. So a hot January isn't unusual for cunts.

That's not even hot!
T. Havasu fag

Humidity, man. It fucks us up. (Or at least it does in Austin. Dallas might not be Humid) Also You live like 10 feet away from the fucking sun, AustrilaFag, of course you get higher temperatures.

Who has a flag on the moon again?

US not metric. That's degrees Fahrenheit. .

by not being fat

t. south floridian who doesn't use ac

I know. And that's gay. Imagine needing a coat in July.

There's no one is West Texas.

near Dallas it's never below 40 usually like 70-80

MTV.

this is not politics

Well we have this thing called "modern civilization" where things like air conditioning exist.

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
read the sticky, nigger

>45 is hot
thats an average winter day in New York lolol

>hate the heat
>get a job in Alaska over the winter
>its never going to get over 70F
>only weird freak days will it get hot

(:

>news
unrelated
>world events
"whoa man I can use a thermometer", unrelated
>political issues
yeah maybe the gov giving out free air conditioning gibs to niggers
>and other related topics
"b-but a weatherman said "nigger" on television! absolutely based!"
go away, r*ddit

I live in KY, gets up to 90-100 midday in the summer and it's humid as fuck. I either lather up the lotion if I know I'm going to be outside all day, or use my window AC unit when I'm inside.

@132310567
your actually retarded. literally end your life.

t. office working keyboard warrior.
I work outside in this weather you pussy 60 is cold.
t. McKinney

I was stationed in Alaska for 2 and a half years when I was in the Army, mosquitoes fucking suck ass.

It's my favorite time of year. Everyone starts to be shirtless... and almost pantsless.

Dumbass that's not true

>45 degrees
Still t-shirt weather but starting to get a bit nippy.

Sitting at a comfy 68 right now. Those niggers are sweaty monkeys

In this African kind of weather food can get spoiled in minutes and all kinds of bacteria. No wonder why SHART IN MART intensifies in the summer. Also american people get dumb just like in Africa

LOTS of booze. I was in Wichita Falls this time of the year a while back, and the only way that barren wasteland was doable was by drinking.

I live in east Texas and that's not true. People are openly somewhat racist out here and mostly conservative in nature. In addition to that, there's a church on every street corner and it's mostly white (disregard the small pockets of blacks/Mexicans, they don't act up over here because they are VERY outnumbered.)

KC BBQ best BBQ

wat

air conditioning was a mistake. if it wasnt for that, we wouldn't even have 1/10th the yankee migrant trash we do in the South shitting the place up

I was actually pleasantly surprised when I went to Texas. The low humidity makes the heat infinitely more bearable.

Compared to where I'm from in Appalachia. Anywhere between 75-80 on average during summers, but SUPER high humidity that makes it much more unbearable than a place like Texas

Quite easily. I love the heat. Give me 40c+ days all year round

Go back to northen europe if you can't handle the heat, you pasty skinned inbred fuck

I'll be driving around an aluminum box with no A/C all week in 103F heat.

A least it's dry. Fuck humidity.

Fuck you, it's 120 F in Las Vegas

>dry heat

low humidity.. where the fuck were you in Texas? Texas is humid as fuck and it's 100. We don't feel bad for your "summers"

If you're in the shade it's not bad at all. Standing in the sun is hell.

I don't know why anyone would.

average humidity in texas 50-60

average where i'm from 75-80

take it from a guy who has worked in both places. texas is a lot easier to work outside in

Tasmania looks comfy af

It's really not that bad. Try living with those temperatures + humidity, then you will suffer greatly.

Beer and a pool.

>tfw air conditioner's been busted for half a decade
You get used to it.

I'd take a dry 100 degrees over the 100% humidity + 90 degrees we get on the east coast.

that might be because climate change is not good for the most part.
sure people from countries like canada may like it but most of everyone else will end up with the short stick.

>106°