Mist TV Show - SJW Paradise?

First episode:
>Two DIFFERENT white males subdue and attempt to rape the same non-white woman for no reason.
>Child 1: Flagrantly genderfluid makeup wearing teen who likes girls and boys "by their personality" and takes every opportunity to show everyone how special he is.
>Gayboy goes to a chad party and a chad calls him a faggot. Quarterback chad steps in and tells lesser chad to get lost, "what decade do you think this is bro?"
>Child 2: Daughter goes to party, gets massively drunk, gets raped. Everyone tells her "its never your fault."
>Quarterback chad gets arrested at school because she says it was him, even though she was passed out.

Topics covered half way into episode 1:
Teaching sex ed to kids
Genderfluidity
Homophobia
Racism
Rape is always his fault
Evil white males

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/lindsay-kornick/2017/06/23/spikes-mist-blends-liberal-cliches-bloody-gore
imdb.com/title/tt4421578/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_5.
darktower.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Tie-In_Books
youtube.com/watch?v=kya_uqiSQOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remember when you used to enjoy things before you became a right wing tumblr like fag

too bad because the Mist is my favorite entry into the Gunslinger universe

I never go to Sup Forums hardly, but this shit was sooooo fucking bad. I watched the pilot and it was beyond the pale. This is a good article about it. The only reason I watched the series pilot is because the movie was comfy as hell.

newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/lindsay-kornick/2017/06/23/spikes-mist-blends-liberal-cliches-bloody-gore

Wait, the Mist is tied in with Gunslinger?

yup. The entrance to the mist dimension is a Thinny like the one in Wizard and Glass. hell at the beginning of the Mist movie you see a painting of Roland.
The army base was a cover for a.group of.breakers working on the beams

It's not as bad as that other show they cancelled. imdb.com/title/tt4421578/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_5. Now that was VERY obviously anti-white, anti-male. Even roving black gangs were the good guys.
I dare you to watch it. You will go full fucking Sup Forums.

wow they sum it up good:

In just this first episode alone, we have Eve Copeland (Alyssa Sutherland) being fired from a high school for teaching a sex-ed class with condoms, black soldier Bryan Hunt (Okezie Morro) being manhandled and thrown in jail by white police officers, a pansexual student who isn’t attracted to “gender” but “personality” and is shunned by his dad for wearing makeup, and an entire town that doesn’t believe a girl’s been raped since, after all, the accused is a high school quarterback who also happens to be the police chief’s son.

the only thing they left out was the "its never your fault for getting raped" right after the girl said she got blackout wasted

actually vietually all of kings novels are gunslinger tie ins. he managed to create a univwrse for all his books

>Stephen King
More like King Cuckold. He loves to write shit like this. He hates rural and suburban retards and guns with a passion. I hate that I have like thirty of his books on my shelf right now from when I read him in high school

It's called Canon Welding for the Moorcock Effect over on tvtropes, after the way Moorcock tied all of his works into the same multiverse as his Elric series.

Brandon Sanderson did it too, tying Mistborn, Elantris, the Stormlight Archives, Warbreaker, all his work into a multiverse he calls 'the Cosmere'.

*or the Moorcock effect

Ever read the talisman? Or Black house?

i had hopes and then they were dashed by hordes of niggers and a female with power

>Unironically watching the electric jew
Take off the larp flag, leaf.

Isn't this supposed to be a show about a creepy mist and monsters?

god fucking dam it this shit piss me off

love the fucking moive and was hype for this

if star trek turns into sjw im going to off my self

>Trying to rape a non-white

If you're going to go through the effort, why set yourself up for a herpes case?

Don't keep your hopes up, user.

It WILL suck.

And stop watching TV.

King flubbed the ending, thereby retroactively ruining the entire series.
Kinda like what happened with LOST

>reading Stephen King

Sorry, brainlets aren't allowed on Sup Forums. Please leave.

Does this mean Christine is tied in to the same universe?

SJW propaganda. There's so many SJW cliches it's actually hard to list them all. The ruined what was one of my favorites movies.

Pretty sure the creatures come from the todash darkness.

yup.

darktower.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Tie-In_Books

This is so rad I've always thought about this but never seen it implemented anywhere

This. T.V. networks are pumping out nothing but propaganda (shows) and corporate news...

I thought it was a decent show.. The movie was pretty good anyways. I like shows that have a survival aspect, though I'd like to see a series that centered around someone that was narcissistic and didn't elect to help every person he sees.

read the talisman and black house
b-ok.org

King has literally never had a good TV series

bump

The Stand

I made it through the whole season, I hated every minute of it, but I love the epidemic breakout genre so much I put up with it.

Literally every couple but one was miscegenated, most being black male, white woman. The only white couple (of the leads at least, they weren't the stars) in the ends up with the woman being killed off by the disease. The villains of the show are cartoonish hillbillies running around in cutoffs, shotguns and riding a pickup truck. The black gang members end up getting redeemed and "fightin da gude fite" You could accurately predict which politicians and government officials would be evil or incompetent by how much melanin they had.

It was awful, and I can't imagine anyone who isn't a fucked in the head disease junkey watching it, and we aren't a viable market for this sjw bullshit.

watch it again
it wasn't good

same as IT

iy waa great esp considering how Flagg was amazing. Flagg is the greatest villain ever

Bump, and here's the trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=kya_uqiSQOY

>because the movie was comfy as hell.