He just keep winning

He just keep winning.

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/mar/22/donald-trump/trump-says-illegal-immigration-down-61-percent-ele/
archive.is/Eanti
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Makin' 'Merica Great Again

>believing presidents can actually make the stock market better

Based on this logic, Bill was responsible for an awesome stock market in the 90's.

He was. Being a rapist doesn't change that.

But he was and if you don't know why, you are underaged
On a related note, if you don't know what caused the subprime housing crisis, you're doubly retarded

>not realizing Trump's election alone made the Dow Jones jump over 500 points in a matter of days.
>not also realizing that just because he is president, the amount of illegals jumping the border has dropped over 60%.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/mar/22/donald-trump/trump-says-illegal-immigration-down-61-percent-ele/

Witnessed. Don't give them traffic.
archive.is/Eanti

Best bro

Based Norway

He was. Turns out supporting free trade, keeping the budget in check, dropping the corporate tax, and reforming and reducing welfare all goes to help the economy.
If Bill ran again today, the only thing modern dems would like about him is his desire for single payer. Dems have shifted really far since the 90s.

Clinton's also at fault for the dot com bubble then?

I do like that anti-Wall Street Liberals celebrated Obama tripling the DOW.

Tetra-Quads

>After the first 100 days it was apparently "not enough time to get things done just wait"
>Suddenly everything happens overnight and it's all because of Trump

Classic.

Quit being retarded you dumb faggot
The Clinton administration SUPPORTED the privatization of the Internet and set aside government funds for digital databases and for government functions to be carried out online

I don't like the idea of talking up a big ass bubble... just makes you look like an ass after it pops.

I'm not gonna praise everything that happened under Bills presidency because the dot com bubble did arise on his watch but to say that there was no good is just disingenuous. Plus I think we can all support that Obama (and in my opinion Bush [although to a lesser extent]) was worse.

Both these posts get closer to the truth.
New technology had major impacts on businesses in the 90s in a way that hasn't really repeated since. There's a reason Al shore ran on the "I invented the Internet" meme in 2000, from 1990-2000 nothing had as big of an impact on the business and economy as the Internet. It's the only point in history you can point to and say policy basically had no influence even close to that of innovation on the economy.

That's like a once in a century shift though, maybe once in 500 years or 1000 years. Anyone could have led the US through good economic times in the 90s.

Trump is a rapist too, though...

Nice get.

I'm seeing a lot of quad and I even got trips myself just a min-ago

Nearly all market analysts agree we are in another bubble and will likely see a 25% decrease in market index values by this Fall.

And of course it will slowly come back up from them, but imagine you are invested heavily in the stock market and then you lose 25% of your fortune. I.e. 80,000 becomes 60,000.

No he wasn't. The dot com bubble and emergence of the internet was. You could literally put a monkey in charge and obama would've seen the same economic rise.

Slide thread. Anyone with half a brain knows that the success of the Dow has nothing to do with the president. Banks and computer algorithms have been tweeking the Dow for years now. It'll hit 30,000 at some point, but that means only that it's being inflated and force fed money created out of thin air.