PSYOPS

Please explain the rampant psyops on Sup Forums.
I'm new here.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7rQD9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Order_of_the_Rainbow_for_Girls
freemasonselixirinc.com/?age-verified=472199cd06
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mode of attack: Shills work in groups (CONCERN
TROLLING) read this old thread.

lurk more faggot

Thank you.
Will do.

> not knowing 3/4 of pol is just the CIA, FBI, MI6, and Mossad all trying to fuck with each other

>not knowing 3/4 of pol is just the CIA, FBI, MI6, and Mossad all trying to fuck with each other
wrong. Mossad assets make up 3/4 alone. Other "intelligence" agencies only make up about 10%. Of the remaining 15%, the majority are redditfugees and other tourists diverted here to disrupt us. If I'm being generous, I'd estimate about 1% of the unique users here are genuine Sup Forumstards.

You're not allowed to point out the fact that there are paid government workers posting on Sup Forums to misdirect discussion.

It really is just jews jewing jews all the way down

archived this thread just incase.

archive.is/7rQD9

You're forgetting extraterrestrials, I'd say they make up 2% and monitor this thread daily

Thanks. I can already tell this is going to consume a large portion of my time.

I wish Sup Forums was around in my dad's time. He really thought he was the only one onto the jewz

If this thread is still up when I move to my other computer I'll dump some related images.

There's not much to explain - this place gets a lot of eyeballs and various groups use that fact to try and influence the people here in certain and mostly negative ways.

>consume a large portion of my time
what will? If you wanna go down some rabbit holes I can point you in the right direction.

They occur anywhere people openly communicate. They hate it when we do that.

I figured I was already in a rabbit hole.
Post it, I'll read it.

Here, this picture is one of maybe 7 or 8 that I have. Is this going in the right direction?

Yeah, I'm seeing that shit on facebook. Likes and comments being held in limbo and then released at specific times.

People in charge of websites are doing everything they can to craft their own narrative. The thing is in order to do that they have to suppress the most vocal part of their user base and spread lies and ignore reality, so this will backfire on them.

Last one I will post until you let me know what you are looking for.

Are.. are you guys legit coming here unpaid?

I've even noticed them urging suicidal people on /r9k/ to go and shoot people.

That's a difficult question for me to answer. I'm not sure what I want besides the truth. I posted this because I want people to speak about the obvious division and share freely. Do you have anything relevant to aerospace?

>aerospace
phone poster spotted

The truth about what? There's psyops coming from every direction, especially now. In the entire catalog almost 90% of the threads are psyop threads. Disaster threads to make us scared, Blacked threads to make us mad, Drumpf threads to weaken our support, Mixed race threads to soften our position, Reddit threads to D&C our communities; you name it, it's there.
If you don't ask a good enough question, I can't give you any answers.

Who wants evidence of a money trail connecting Sup Forums to Jews?

You mean the datamining/ekansovi/snake egg stuff? Post it up.
Even though the whole thing was Yet Another Psyop designed to make people scared to post here.

Are you claiming that I'm posting from a phone?

it's all one big psyop. The truth is stranger than fiction....

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

I thought the word aerospace was an autocorrect inserted word. Now I see you were asking about the topic of aerospace.

I don't have any images relating to it but know that a lot of the shills here like to spam either flat earth or 'disclosure' disinfo threads as a way to slide the board.
Aerospace is a strange topic to connect to psyops though - my brain didn't follow your train of thought initially.

whatever you do make sure you are mentally fit before you take the pizzagate red pill, it goes very deep, it made me physically sick for a few days

I see. I'm asking about aerospace because of where I live and what I hear.
I've seen the disgusting youtube videos with the colors and conditioning. I'm also wondering if there is a connection to freemasons because I live next to a lodge and those people scare me.

Sounds like you know more than me on that topic.
What do you hear?

My ex said she was in this but doesn't remember anything about it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Order_of_the_Rainbow_for_Girls

Helicopters that sound like they're moving at the speed of jets.
That sound a water droplet makes, but the size of a house. Like a massive BLOOOP.
Loud humming that vibrates the walls.
Banging noises that sound like they're 10 feet away from you, no matter how long you follow it.
Things like that.

Just bumping because it is a problem here.

And no, I haven't seen any little green men and my dog is not telling me to kill people.

Yeah I know what you mean, could be advanced tech, could be who knows what. That's less psyop and more conspiracy theory type info though. Conspiracy theory doesn't mean it's false or crazy, just that it's something strange and unproven and unknown. I'm sure there's been some threads like that before. You can try finding them on archive.4plebs.org and searching.

Looks creepy. I'm sure there's some interesting connections there.

nah, we usually post on /x/

Basically pic related

Understandable. I'll look around. There's multiple facilities here. As in a shitload.

horrifying pic dude
too bad for them righteousness and nobility will defeat evil
they've been ruling the world for way too long, our world requires balance
those scumbags jewed themselves into a corner, they're their own worst enemies

It's all about adrenochrome.

I play poker with masons at this local bar. Perhaps I can say some things to them. Maybe get them to slip up and say something back?

Every faggot on here knows we don't have actual conversations.

Ask for the "elixir"

old strange Religion.

Noted.
These dudes are vaping at the table all the time.
freemasonselixirinc.com/?age-verified=472199cd06

I want bloop posters to leave.

Liberty means slavery to our transgender satanist overlords.

Was it a gay bar? Mason lodges are giant closets for homosexuals to hide in.

Ah yes rumor has it that the G stands for gay

It's your basic local bar. Mostly vets, hard working people and masons. The trendies and openly gay go to the more expensive bar on the other side of town.

Bump