Is she /ourgirl/?

Is she /ourgirl/?

Qt π and redpilled! Go get her user!

>on tinder
degenerate whore, but since you're on it as well, you'll fit, go for it, but make her keep the glasses on at all time

>openly being racist

She is dumb as fuck, you don't be racist and claim you don't like niggers in the open, that's only what white trash does, you do it once you trust the person.

Meh, seems okay, not too ba-
>ps I'm pretty racist and don't date or talk to people who are black or have accents
Marry her.

no. shes a spic

Openly racist is a red flag

I've dated two dumb as bricks Dixie chicks believe me open racist are as dumb as dogs and will never shut up when politics are talked about

>as dumb as dogs
Just like how I like them.

Actually I saved the screenshot from somewhere else. I don't date because all women are degenerates and whores.

Not really its the best way to make sure you find the right type of guy

I should really stop making assumptions about people, sorry
someone from tinder is never /ouranything/

Faggot

Yeah this. It's socially unacceptable. Instead you say something like "I prefer blondes/ brunettes." She comes across as trashy.

this is clearly a troll account made to fuck up her reputation

>openly refers to self as home body, i.e. antisocial
>admits to being single for 2+ years
>non sequitur declaration of racism to tie things up

someone's salty she wouldn't fuck em, and made this to fuck her up

Never shut up about politics sounds amazing plus 90% of women are dumb

I like women who are straight shooters. No beating around the bush. I don't want to have to ask "how do you feel about niggers" before I bed a woman.

i dont care how 'redpilled' she is, no way im settling for a 4/10 with 20/200 vision. better to let the race die.

Not necessarily

She has brown eyes, she is not white.

>this is all it takes to be pols /ourgirl/

Not anymore should be considered a huge selling point be fore the west was faggofied being openly racist was a good quality

Put a white baby in her.

The tinder thing could be forgiven but look at the shirt she's wearing, she's dressing like a whore

Girls from Iceland don't always have blue eyes same as any other Nordic country

She's
>/notreal/
So yes.

huh, I'd think it's the other way around tbqh
most people are on tinder for easy fucks, I wouldn't want to be with someone that has so little self respect, while the shirt, though pretty trashy, can just be switched
good luck trying to get her unfucked though

Yea, I posted it a couple months ago on here.

At least she doesn't swallow nigger cum

That's cool and all but she wouldn't be into the pirate accent, sorry pal.

>Telus

Sorry burgers she's a leaf

true enough, and depending on her activity, which (assuming she's telling the truth) isn't that much, that's as good as it gets for most of them these days

Isn't it illegal to say such horrible things as "I don't like black people" in cucked leaftown?

>I don't date because all women are degenerates and whores.
Are you serious? Some of you guys are this fucking Sup Forumstarded IRL?

good point.

If you think that 3/10 is cute... I feel bad for you....

I'm not interested in putting my penis anywhere that a nigger's penis has been.

>most people are on tinder for easy fucks,

Meh, tinder is very popular its a red flag that she might be a whore but the shirt imo is much more solid proof that she's a whore then that she made a tinder account. If she's been using tinder for a while then that's probably proof she's a whore but she might have otherwise just recently made the account and not realize its culture.

you came out of your moms pussy.

How does a chick look that nasty at 22?

Everything in that image says "I've had two nigger's cocks in my ass at the same time"

C-section, try again leaf.

meh, she average.
kys

Whether one agrees with you or not, gotta admire how dedicated you are to your racism.
>and not realize its culture
kek
Dayum.

>Socially unacceptable
>Literally not voicing your opinion because people disagree with it
>Actually dancing into thought police territory

Retard.

>not realize its culture
in that case she's just stupid though, who still doesn't know about its purpose?
as for the shirt... idk, I don't know any girls who dress like that, so I guess you might be right, but together they're definetely a no

>in that case she's just stupid though,

Yeah but most women are.

Not about these kind of things.
Seriously, never believe a woman pretending to be all innocent like that. You're a retard if you do.
Women are smarter than men when it comes to lying and manipulating.

No, that's ME.

Cool, telus aboot yourself

>no accents
>pirate flag

lol okay

>live in Texas
>Beaner females say no Mayates

Find out mayate means nigger in Mexican

>or have accent

Is this whore retarted or something? Everyone has an accent.

I'd give it a 90% chance she's lying her ass off and is a whore but take a chance I guess.

If a girl is socially retarded enough to start ranting about niggers for no reason that's a red flag.

Can confirm traditional Mexican girls hate mayates

>Tinder

btw she forgot to mention her 3 nigger kids.

She's just trying too hard. She's only anti-feminist because she thinks guys find it attractive.

You better swiped right, user

no homo but strongly attracted to the ideology. which way do i swipe to form militia?

That guy probably just stole it from this guy, since I downloaded this picture a year ago at least, and I've never seen that one until today.

I've had my picture for awhile too... Perhaps it's a copy pasta from another site where MGTOW's hangout?

>Hair color.

You have been warned.

spot the nigger