Be American

>be American
>hear fireworks in the distance for the past 3 nights
>it's not even the 4th yet

Who else is enjoying the birthday of this great place? Texas sure is.

Same, I love this damn place.

Probably going to move to a red state.

like 300 have gone off from the same house today, how many do these retards have. but i'm just miserable :)

all i can hear, im actually getting a show right out my garage window.

for real we should have a moon flag

Same here. Some some glorious fucker has been blasting them nonstop for the past hour and a half.

Texas > USA

A reminder that Texas will secede. Americucks are too liberal.

You forgot germany, Japan and the rest of the damn world we feed and control

But you guys sure do love your based tejanos, don't you?

I live in New York and I gotta give it to em, the Puerto Ricans go all out for the week of the fourth, it's been like a little neighborhood firework competition for the past decade, we've been going for the whole weekend, usually it's buy 1 get 1 free so you get spares, the whole neighborhood loves it.
The lady next door came by
>oh are you guys doing the fireworks this year?
>yup, gonna be nice
>oh good my grand babies just love it
> they were saying all week they wanted to come to meemas house for the fourth
be careful tho lads, fucking mortar fell over just a little while ago and almost killed my brother
XDDDDDD

Maybe we all just live in the same neighborhood and it's the same star-spangled patriot shelling us non-stop.

I like the idea of British-flag-like colonies, but the problem is the corner flag thing is already in the USA, just with the stars replacing the Union Flag, so it looks weird. Should we change the flag, and if so, to what?

Eagle

Texas won't secede, but you will survive and continue on the great experiment when the US collapses

Texas here, severe thunder storm just hit Lubbock, fire works were still going off.

FUCK England

I live in cucked IL near chicago
It's died down a bit but an hour ago it sounded like syria outside
It fills me with happiness to know what there are still patriots in my hyper-liberal area

Even God is celebrating with his fireworks in Texas.

I fucking love my country, but that shit where people shoot of fireworks 3 days before and after the 4th of July is fucking obnoxious.

Same here

You're not a true American. Leave our country now.

A reminder that you're being invaded by Mexicans and Californians at the same time and it's destroying you :^)

Im gettin drunkk tonigh

That's gunfire not fireworks

Fireworks just got legalized here so people have been shooting them off for a week and a half now since we don't have to smuggle them in from SD anymore