HAPPENING PATIENCE IS OVER KOREA LAUNCHES MISILE TOWRDS JAPAN WEST COAST

Missile may have landed in Japan’s exclusive economic zone, Japan’s NHK public television said, quoting the defence ministry

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9Z80C
archive.is/c772H
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably just a test

Let the japs deal with it.

A NUKE LANDED BESIDE MY HOUSE RIP

oh look, this thread again

No. They are our ally, and this if true gives us the perfect excuse for going to war.

A Jap-SoKo-USA alliance would smoke NoKo in a week. War needs to happen. Then China is without any real allies in that region and this gives room for our other allies along with us to pressure china on the South China Sea islands they stole.

I fucking wish

archive.is/9Z80C
archive.is/c772H
yeah, this thread again because it actually fucking happened

China doesn't fucking need NK. Great lets get more whites killed for no reason.

Haven't been here in a while. This happens often?

Meh. Wake me when it's the end.

Do you live under a rock?

Oh, another missile test, how wonderful. A shame it just landed in the water again, better luck next time, right?

Good goy.

Meh, nothing never happen

Dude its for day glory of da God empuror

Shadilay brothers! Let's turn North Korea into North Kekistan!

>tfw live in commiefornia
>tfw your gonna die on the 4th of July in an nuclear explosion

I think I'm ready guys

Don't worry user, Kim will toughen up one day.

Fuck off. Disband DoD from all budget, and give it to NASA so we can colonize Mars

You mean pearl harbour v2. Hawaii is a more possible target.

How dare you insult the God Emperor it is keks will

Mars is colonized though, they sent slave children on a 20 year journey. Alex jones already has proof of it.

Checked by the emprah

Anything to destroy China
They're getting a little too dominant for my liking

IT IS CONFIRMED SHADILAY BROTHERS ONWARD FOR THE GLORY OF KEKISTAN WE WILL BE REMEMBERED FOREVER IN THE GOD EMPERORS LIGHT

KEK BLESS KEKISTAN
KEK BLESS ISRAEL
KEK BLESS AMERICA

Silly ko reans, nukes only make the jap stranger

You say this kind of shit every fucking month and nothing happens.
I'm alive, I'm okay, the end

SECOND AND THIRD BALLISTIC MISSILE LAUNCHES DETECTED

NORTH KOREAN FIREWORKS CONFIRMED

Trump won't do shit. He's a cuck, and will just cry about it on Twitter and draw yet another red line he won't enforce.

So was ukraine, we convinced them to give up their nukes in return for promises we would protect them against any invasion....then hillary reset relations with russia they took crimea and we banned....wait what the fuck does russia make that america buys again? well we boycotted that...whatever the fuck that is...caviar? really what the fuck does russia make again? Seriously though Japan can fucking handle themselves, same with south korea.

should they not be able to handle themselves....thats a lot of manufacturing that can be brought back to america if say china takes over or whatever NK...doesnt matter...worst case scenario we have to pick up manufacturing slack...its win win.

Skyking pls respon!

72 years later and the (((us military))) is still in Japan...they would be better off on the border with mexico preventing the spics from sneaking across.

>what does russia make that america buys again?
our NATO allies buy russian oil and gas. without it Europe would be literally street-shitting tier 4th wrold overnight

checkd

B-But... Waifu

I'M SORRY, I CAN'T ANSWER

These fucking pussies. Just nuke a major east asian city ffs. Get it over with. Fucking assholes.

There's no guarantee it will be your city, unless you're in a major city like LA

Heh Trump aint gonna do shit. Major diss by NK

W I T N E S S E D

He already did and already backed his words saying he hopes china will do something.

>A Jap-SoKo-USA alliance would smoke NoKo in a week. War needs to happen.
Drown in the blood of all those you've killed, neocon.

And nothing will happen.

Except the usual impotent Murrican rage.

This missle test was backed by China to send a clear signal to you fat twats:

You can finally fuck off & we don't give a shit about you anymore.

Get used to the Chinese dominance.

Even your military will soon be surpassed by them.

The time of U.S. World Domination is long over.

yippee ki yay mother f cker

>China surpassing our military
Do you even realize how much money we spend on our military kraut?. And you know we would go to war with them (and win) if they tried going toe to toe with us.

You can't go to war with any nuclear superpower at all, yankee.

America's military budget is mostly dedicated to pensions and VA expenses.

lol so he cried on twitter and passed the buck to china, so literally nothing will happen.

Obama was just talking to the South Korean President. What is your guess-South Korea sent toe missile as a False Flag to start a war with North Korea. Obama's criminal cabal wants a war. They need world chaos to bring in their mass extermination program and to feed their war money coffers and to bring in One World Currency for the Rothchild Khazarian Zionist mafia they all serve. . Thoughts?