Is it true that single women after the age of 30 go crazy?

Is it true that single women after the age of 30 go crazy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5150_(involuntary_psychiatric_hold)
youtube.com/watch?v=w8OP4fWl-oY&t=69
youtube.com/watch?v=Q60wHn1-rgE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

they're born crazy

Yes

Maybe

Even an Asian Olympic athlete can't compete with us white boys.

no surprise

Young bitches are crazy but shielded by a force field of sex appeal. Around 30 their sex appeal dies and the crazy becomes obvious.

Even though young women these days pretend otherwise, the maternal instinct is VERY powerful. People spend thousands upon thousands of dollars at fertility clinics/doctors just to have children. Before the advent of women's liberation puberty would be during the teenage years and by the twenties women would be married with kids. Now the twenties are used more for individualist experiences so it's not until the late twenties that women are getting married.

And remember, a pregnancy is technically considered geriatric after 35.

She probably checked out his height and decided not to reply when she wasn't satisfied

This is why women will die alone. And this is a good redpill to those who think getting /fit/ is going to find them a girl.
Men aren't the problem, women are.
Elliot Rodger was right.

Women are always crazy.

Tinder is such a fucking joke. It's gotta be like a heroin rush for women the amount of attention and options to easy sex they get from it. Even the top tier males can't get a reply let alone sex on the regular from it. It's a huge numbers game for men and a "Hmm which guy do I want attention/dick from today" game for women.

Technically speaking late-stage births becoming more common gives a reproductive advantage to people who age slower, increasing the human adolescence and lifespan in the long run.

What about married women who choose not to have kids for whatever reason? I agree with the maternal instinct part; someone here posted an article on phantom pregnancy in animals. But perhaps we should also consider that women who do not even get a chance to mate (i.e. no suitors) become psychologically damaged because of societal expectations. The same does nlt extend to men, so it would seem.

Not just crazy, total bat shit crazy.

Shutup pussy

kys roastie

aside from maybe a couple days every four years, who gives a fuck about "competitive" swimming?

Or it could just result in millions of autistic white babies

>5150 miles away.
>Instantly think about California Code 5150.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5150_(involuntary_psychiatric_hold)

God speaks in mysterious ways OP. That's a sign.

Just had this come across my twitter feed

yes

is she gonna b ok tho?

literally who

>women who do not even get a chance to mate
an insignificant portion of the female population at best

>Suicide by hanging at home.

Most likely she didn't do the proper way and snapped her neck: safe bet she died a slow painful death and regretted her decision during every second of it.

I bet she was unmarried and "could not find a man" and was snooty to dudes.

>t. cuck manlet scared pussy assed fag

jesus christ user you just made a story about someone being so depressed at their complete irrelevance they hanged themselves somehow way more depressing.

>Even the top tier males can't get a reply let alone sex on the regular from it
lol wat?

/spacetime

meant for

>5150 miles away
Wew

>my greatest failure

how was that a failure? she wanted nothing to do with him. regardless of his future achievements, she didn't even know if maybe he's loaded etc...

she's either incredibly stupid or incredibly mercenary

>start using tinder
>get 5 matches the first week
>message all 5 girls with various openers
>over a week goes by
>NONE respond

fuck me

>Is it true that single women after the age of 30 go crazy?
they are a hormonal mess and all sorts of shit begins to misfire on their brains unless they had a couple kids by then.

They are born crazy but an Alpha like myself can slay them with my meat and civilize them.

I just turned 30.
Yes.
That's why I'm dating a 22 year old.

They are always crazy, but 30 is when they start realizing the problem might actually be them and they go into massive psycho denial mode where they outdo their worst shit while surrounding themselves by other crazy bitches that say it's not their fault.

Cheat on guys all the time? Ends in failure? destroy their stuff and ruin their reputation?

Well after they turn 30 they get married, get a kid, then get ganbanged by niggers in front of the kid, treaten to cut your dick off and suicide and then divorce you, alimony/settlement/custody, then they try to mtf your kid and it all ends with someone drowned in a bathtub.

If you are already 30, just marry an Asian chick.

yes they need impregnation

fpbp

>fake accounts created by tindr to get you to upgrade to a paid model in the hopes of getting those fake sloots to message you back
>fuck this gay earth

No one else mentioned...
>my greatest accomplishment

Is her having a successful guy want to fuck her at some point. For most men a "greatest accomplishment" is something YOU actually did, e.g. a paper written, a machine assembled, starting a business, etc.

For her, her greatest accomplishment is she was hot enough (had favorable genes) that an actually successful person wanted to fuck her.

And they wonder why we objectify them.

>You control the Information Age.

I believed this once and now it hurts.

I think I'll enjoy my fourth of July very much. Especially keeping this in mind.

Tbh you have to start with 100 a day and if you don't get messages back within an hour you know they don't care

I found my girl that way, works best if you just copy pasta your way though the process
Message 100 girls
Get 50 replies
Get 10 Numbers
Get 3 dates
Hopefully at least one doesn't cancel
It's a numbers game and you gotta realize unless you are the top 10% of guys it's going to be like pulling teeth because of how nervous when women get
I stuck it out, it worked for me
It can work for you

Yes. A lot of them are crazy anyway. But any woman that thinks there is even a small chance she won't marry will be crazy. That's why feminist are all nuts.

This. But it only truly shows en-mass in their 30s because they have no plausible deniability. Most of them become unfuckable. Particularly the ones who got dicked a lot, did drugs, partied etc.

smart moves user,especially with that flag.

still think its the jews

You just need to manipulate their emotions.

/thread

you can all stop responding now

its so odd to me. i'll match with a girl, send her a message, and she'll be friendly, and 3 messages later i'll go for the meet up and she'll either
take an hour to respond after responding quickly before
avoid the question
unmatch

Like, what the fuck are you doing on tinder if you dont want to meet people?

while i support the woman's right to live an independent, childfree life, i still think women are programmed to want to become mothers and all the hedonism in the world doesn't fill that void that a baby would for them, so when they get bored of binge watching netflix shows and eating tubs of ice cream at age 35 and go on facebook and see their 22 year old cousins married with kids they suddenly realize their mistakes.

us men on the other hand can live glorious lives doing whatever the fuck we want because brain.

Just gotta move on
Also women will have inflated egos due to the hypergamous nature of online dating
A 5 will think she deserves a 7 and a 6 an 8.

Why would you ever think you as a lowly peasant had control over anything?

Or it gives an advantage to women who birth early, since men are less worried about being responsible, it's better to get knocked up younger. Birth Control fucks up the biological calculus.

Luckily for me I became a WN after I met her.
I can't believe she went on a date with the cucky version of me.
Fuck

Guys hit their prime around their 30s. Women hit their prime around their early 20s. 30s to a women is like 40s to a man.

They can hear their biological clock ticking at that age. Also, the older the woman when she has kids, the more likely the kid will have some mental issues i.e autism.

6'1 here, never had a gf but not a virgin.
The amount of girls I heard gossip and laugh about manlets amazes me, I used to think it was a meme.

>tfw rejected by some 31 year old autistic girl from highschool

No there doing something to them is public schools in the US.Its been going on for a wile now.

The phenomena you speak of is FAR FAR more sinister than you describe. You're correct in that the maternal instinct is indeed very powerful and women denyit at their own peril.

Here's the rub though, they have discovered other ways to satiate that brood lust and it's not just with 30 cats or a 9 lbs dog in a $600 sweater.

Look at Angela Merkle, for example. Ostensibly no children. as barren as the day is long, right? Nay nay, dear user. The millions of refugees call her Mutti Merkle which, as you know is German for Mother. She has found a surrogate to motherhood. She feels responsible for millions of migrants. They are like children to her - they must be protected! I'm currently having a late dinner so I can't write about this too much longer but one can't help but notice that the most feminist societies of Europe have the biggest problems with migrants. In fact, I have noticed every time that it's a woman pleading the case of the refugees on the news. Every. Time. I have yet to see a man make their case but if you do I got $20 that says he's a jew.

The Pill actively blocks the chemical hormonal mechanism for women to fall in love with her man.

It should be pointed out that this mechanism is unique to women. They can still fall in love like a general human love but deep feminine love that their whole brain and body was designed to experience and desire is blocked.

I imagine men also have their own chemical mechanism as well but have no idea.

Anyway at around 30 women start showing age. they also slow the fuck down. Literally they stop fucking as much.

So they get off the pill.

A chemical hormonal mechanism for deep and meaningful love that has been repressed for a decade or more has just been released into them.

And there is no man (or children) present and they have 10 years of memory of squandered love with countless men they fucked.

guilt loneliness and spite against men to renationalized what has happened to them what they did unwittingly did to themselves.

So yeah they go fucking bat-shit insane.

youtube.com/watch?v=w8OP4fWl-oY&t=69

>And remember, a pregnancy is technically considered geriatric after 35.
Sweetie, first of all you should know that a geriatric pregnancy is just a label from the medical world that was created a long time ago. Today, more women than ever have babies after 35.

a nice story with a pleasant ending! bravo zulu!

Idk, but I'm going to find out soon.

This THIS THIS THIS.
Lowest tier women get everything now.
Even the fat fucks get whatever.
Start fucking beating and hitting women.

I'll be conservative in my estimate here:

>people are supposed to graduate with a Bachelors at 22
>job search for a year, now are 23
>work that job trying to move up the corporate ladder for 6 years, now are 29 years old
>The 2stronk4u womyn then goes "holy shit! There's more to life than having a job!"
>starts dating around, looks diminished
>takes 2 years to find the one, marries, is now 31
>puts off having children for 2 years and is 33 when they first conceive
>gives birth at 34 to their FIRST CHILD

Again, those were amazingly conservative numbers. In reality, people take a year or two off from university, go to graduate school (+2 years), can take 3 years to find a good career, can dedicate their life to their job for 10 years just dating around, etc.

Women, just stop trying to be men.

If you had 2 cents worth of brains in your head, you would realize there's more to life than having a job. It's all a man has because he doesn't give birth, but instead comes home to the family you raised.

When Y O U put if off, there is no family to come home, just your awful competitive job with no emotions at home.

If I put that level of effort into swing trading, I'd be independently wealthy.

they start in mid 20s

>babies born to older people age slower and increase lifespan
wtf, not true. Proof bitch, the world isn't Mass Effect where asarians don't "give birth" till their 500 years old.

can i has some sources?

Someone get the death pics, only because I want to see her without makeup.
My theory is that she was aging HORRIBLY and covering it with clothing and pounds of makeup.

Upper right of this image

If you got a girl and you want to keep her.

GET HER OFF THE PILL

use condoms or better yet fill her womb up with white babies.

>That guy went to my university
>Heard of at least 3 other girls he banged on Tinder
>One of them has herpes

Garbage in, garbage out

T. Cop

Right on the money. Women are being fed a lie that education and careers will give them happiness, and of course they eat it up because most women cannot go against what is prestigious and popular.

Having a stable family life and kids is only desirable if you 1) find a partner you love and adore and the relationship is functional
And
2) you have the financial means, stable job, not too much debt etc.

Sure I'd want a family. And the times when I've been in love, I've started to consider having kids as a good idea. But also the reality is that the job market is unstable and I've been in bad relationships and I'm smart enough not to have kids unless the time and the person is right. You have to understand that it's not like all women would party 24/7 and attend interracial orgies and then suddenly realize that their ovaries are drying up.

Having kids is a major investment and risk for us women. We are the ones going through pregnancy, painful labor, our careers take hit, we suffer the financial losses. Women usually end up caring the main responsibility of kids. So hell no a smart woman has her offspring with the first person who comes along, or if she's not sure if it's something she wants yet.

google.com

Takk.

i don't know who this histrionic broad is and i don't care. i am, however, glad that she fucked off for good before i had the misfortune of learning about yet another "youtube star".

Most men are never """"ready"""" to have kids. This is the reality. Honest to god, it's not women being strong and independent but they at least support theirselves cause there's no guys who'd wanna marry and start a family since single life and low commitment lifestyle is funnier. Why is it women's fault? You guys hate single mothers regardless too.

She's finally famous.

keep on tipping that fedora, bitch boy.

Fucking hell now I have to jack off again.

People who use tinder and bitch about not getting replies are fucking retarded. Tinder is about getting casual sex, not finding a fucking partner. You'll have a better chance of getting a partner at your local mall than in Tinder.

They will respond in rare instances when they are totally feeling alone.

Tits or GTFO

T. Student RN and still-licensed EMT.

But my experiences have made me appreciate cops and see them more as humans than I did before.

I thought it was "root of all evil"?

i cant hook up with them if they dont respond man

>She's finally famous.

Alright Sup Forums you've won, you have successfully scared me.

Good women exist right?

You're staring down the barrel of 50 years of soulless solitude because you forgot to lock down Chad at age 22.

Wat do?

GO CRAZY.

Girls are most valuable after puberty and slowly have their value trend downwards. It's like getting 10,000 bucks without doing anything. However if you waste it all, you'll be looking at being bankrupt for the rest of your life.

Whereas for males they get 10 dollars every day of their life and their value goes up the older they are.

This is why women become more and more depressed and crazy the older they get if they didn't choose to invest wisely in a male that would support them and this is why males become happier and happier the older they are and the more successful they are.

If you're just there for a quick fuck then I'm not going to help you. You're just enabling slutty behavior and not trying to establish a functional relationship with a female early on in your life is retarded. Few things are greater than having a woman who is willing to support you and help you in life and sluts you pick up in Tinder aren't that.

Yeah, just not in fucking Tinder of all places. Try your local church or community groups.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q60wHn1-rgE