Missing Kid. Need Autists

Can you guys help with the name of this trucking company. Boy was picked up in the truck and the name on the truck is too blury to see it.

Other urls found in this thread:

truckdrivercentral.com/Truckingcostate/IAtdc.html
springcreekcarriers.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=dhjp4-X_swY
maryvilledailyforum.com/news/article_2b2f46fe-5f68-11e7-a97d-b7994a66fd66.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Point me to the a source making this claim so I know I'm not tracking down your meth mouth boyfriend, Cletus

First, why is it assumed that this board is majority autistic? Second, why does every faggot in the world show up here demanding free investigative work?

What race is the child?

any more information, as where this is?

Fuck that mother fucker i hope he's raped, eventually to death, over a period of a few weeks.

are you able to potentially save a childs life or not?

It's a facebook post of the Dad of the kid. His Dad is from a few towns over from me.
facebook.com - ronnie.fuller.

Now we're getting somewhere. But I'm sure white, what other kids are worth stealing?

is the child white?

I tried to post the facebook page of the Dad but it won't let me post it Here is the flyer

This. Dump all pertinent information.

What's it worth to ya?

There is no proof a child associated with this vehicle is in danger. Dude.

State this happened in?

Look at all trucking logos and compare

Shouldn't be hard

I'm all for it, it would just be nice to be appreciated once in a while lol.
If OP were serious, he'd give more than a grainy CC cap to go with.

This is a pic of the old man he was with

The reptilians got him user, I'm sorry. The jews are feeding on his blood now.

Looks like a bull or donkey wearing a sombero to me.

So it's just a runaway, his dad was probably touching his special places.

There are thousands of them

See From Iowa, kidnapped in MO, supposedly heading to TX. Does anyone know if the whole cross-border trucking thing is still going on? Could be an easy jaunt in to Mexico.

Where you get that picture of my uncle Billy Joe?

Then you've got thousands of pictures to look at.

There's enough shape in the OP's picture to get a match.

Never trust someone with tattoos. Good life pro tip.

>help find this kid
>16yrs old
>kid
>16
He is pretty much an adult. He probably is some closest faggot and he finally found a cock to suck. Who cares?

Because of the weaponized autism during the election.

Yes that's exactly why. I helped with /CFG stuff

truckdrivercentral.com/Truckingcostate/IAtdc.html
list of Iowa trucking companies. This guy could be from anywhere but this is a good place to start if OP can't give any details. Just look for logos behind the driver door.

Post more pics/angles of the kid's face OP

Thank you!

Nevermind I reread the report. I thought it was Iowa not Missouri . hold on

ok

Mess up the mix, mix up the mess
Come on down yo, here's the address
It's 6-1-2 Wharf Avenue,
Right next to, gentlemen's club.

This. The kid is too old to care. Also, I know what company it is but since I'm not your personal investigator I'm not going to tell you.

He is a runaway anyway.

Looks like rough trade to me

It doesn't mean that the truck is from Missouri, that's right in the middle of the country, could from anywhere.
I'd like some hard leads to pursue rather than just an infographic. I don't kikebook either, so no links from there.

Are you fucking retarded? I just said that you illiterate fuck.

>gentlemen's club.
Mellon Shakers? Down on Wharf Avenue? They have really good mixed drinks.

I literally just went through all of these... Fucker.

>I thought it was Iowa not Missouri
I just mentioned that a lot of out of state trucks pass through MO and that you shouldn't narrow it down to a company in that state. I assumed when you said "hold on" you would be looking for the equivalent link for MO based trucking companies. Sorry I offended you so much.

>Similar symbol?
springcreekcarriers.com/

>6'1
>175 pounds
>kid

It's a runaway let the kid be. If the guy is fucking him it's cause he's letting him

Not your personal army

He wasn't kidnapped, he left. He's a grown 6'1" man, as far as I'm concerned, he's free to do what he wants. It bugs me that they're framing this as though he was taken when he obviously wasn't.

>it's a leaf company btw

>not your personal army

'Hey guys look how Sup Forums I am'

Fuckingg shill

Because they saw le epic shia leboof vids on youtube.

They could have modified the emblem later on, but a portion of it looks the same. I doubt if they switched, they would alter the icon.

Don't wanna be that guy, but it doesn't really look like it, specially because it is missing a lot of reds.

Definitely not the right company. All of that red would be obvious in OP's picture.

I know what you mean, but it could be that, that truck is an older one, with an older (less flashy) emblem. I'm trying to find more pics of them.

Keane Thummel has been ruled out.

Hopefully they realize that the see was planted here but it grew somewhere else....

Artist rendition of the logo.. close enough. But the truck is the only important thing.

*seed

Also there is another thing, I dunno about US tucking (Or Trucking at all) But, Isn't the emblem supposed to be on the side?

monitoring this thread simple because I like watching you guys do shit

>inb4 we track him down and find him in a gay orgy then he kills himself because of the internet fame/bullying

That top on the truck above the bed is rare as hell.

Pull up google maps, go down the interstate and start calling diesel shops.

if you're a cop then we know you have geographical details, time, place, and video

post it or fuck off, don't just show up with some 5 pixel jpeg expecting magic

ENHANCE

>x960

um, theres snow in the summer in Iowa? GTFO with this weak ass shit

give us the state where it happened, might help narrow the search

for instance if it's a state with a huge highway through it (Kansas, Ohio, etc) that could be anyone but North Dakota or Vermont thats a different story

Do you know the plate number by any chance or see any type of state information on the truck? Maybe an IDOT number? Any other angles of the truck?

you fags are dumb. there is snow on the ground... he didnt go missing in june like OP says.

>Lights+rain=snow
good job

a fucking midget

only if he is white.

I think it might be this make, and model, but different year? It's a Volvo

>kid
He is old enough to be a father

Kinda looks like this... Probably not
Well, you know when there is water on the ground and lights reflects? Well on low definition it might look like snow.

The pics I posted are all that could be pulled off the cameras.

It looks like it but the OP has a few spiky bits on the left side, maybe trees?

Not Your Personal Army

This doesn't concern me in the least

1719 E 1st St, Maryville, MO 64468

Looks close but the basin bit of the logo would be mixed with more white to completely match the logo... but keep it in mind. It does resemble it quite a bit.

Not even a 240 MB Webm?
I check the company, Can't be, they transport tankers.

I'm out. Dude looks scary. 16 year old isn't a 'kid' not my problem Skeeter is currently slamming his cheeks

why is the top of the security cam Image covered by a wrinkled piece of paper? this sounds like bullshit OP.. explain

*blocks your path*

Here's the truck model:
youtube.com/watch?v=dhjp4-X_swY

2010 KENWORTH T660 STUDIO SLEEPER WITH COUCH

(Other vids show that the 2008 model looks similar. There may be others.)

Exactly, this.

Not going to stalk your gay stepson for you.

Thanks!

Great, now find out who all the companies that have these trucks that transport in this area and try to get ahold of the hardcoded GPS data of each truck to see if it was at that station

>HEY BROOOOTHERRRRR, YOU WANT A RIDE BROOOOTHERRRR?!

Image searching for that model in the surrounding states now, maybe we'll find a similar logo.

Logo looks like a great tit next to the american flag to me.

I would think it would be as simple as correlating who bought diesel at that pump with the time on the video. Probably paid with a company card.

The police are working on that now.

News article about this kid, posted 1 day ago:

maryvilledailyforum.com/news/article_2b2f46fe-5f68-11e7-a97d-b7994a66fd66.html

Post this to /o/

They have a shit load of trucker posting there

That's an excellent thought.

what the fuck is this shit? looks like you put paper in the screen to cover encoded information that the security cam had, then to a pic with your phone

is that what you did? if you're so anxious to find this kid why are you withholding information that could help us in our search?

you've been asked multiple times about the location/state and haven't said shit

about to leave cause this shit is lame and you're playing games

>Ronnie Fuller said his son snuck out Thursday and was last seen being dropped off at Casey’s at 1719 E. First St. in Maryville.

Dude, the kid ran away from home. Come on.

The police are working on that now.

that truck has a pretty large sleeper, could be from anywhere in the US as hes a long haul trucker.. probably an owner/operator so its not going to be apart of a fleet.. but good luck user,, if it can be found we are the ones that can do it. I'm looking as well.

Sadly, this is probably the case.
The biggest thing I can see is that the infographic said the truck could be headed to Texas. Texas is a big-time human trafficking hub.

Dis righ here