Why do you americans refer to us as mohammeds when we're actually the 88% white country and yours is only 60% while all...

Why do you americans refer to us as mohammeds when we're actually the 88% white country and yours is only 60% while all your major cities are full of blacks and mexicans?

Cuz unlike you we elected someone to stop it.

Sorry couldn't hear you over the sound of nail bombs and trucks you mind dialing down the terror attacks nigel?

because for some reason you let 12% of people push you around and dominate you in your own home.

the USA didn't have a problem until minorities actually became 40% which is a bit more understandable.

even brazil is whiter than europe

the white race is finished, you should just embrace it LOL

There, there, kids. There's no need to fight each other. You're all mohammeds.

Most popular male name in England 2 years in a row?

>UK
>in europe

because spics and blacks don't wage jihad.

moar feet

lol have fun being thrown in jail for criticizing Islam on twiiter. muh bacon hate crime

atleast we have food standards and our bacon is real

Yeah whatever brit bong. I'd rub my dick and balls all over those feet and then flip her over and give her the big burger finisher. Fuck off.. Fucking fish and chips little fallen empire mossy teethed faggot.

That's a really good looking woman. It's a shame her dirty fucking feet are taking up most of the picture.

I'll bet it Charles or some other dignified, white anglo name.

Because although we are 62% that still translates to 200,000,000 non-Hispanic, non-Arab, non-Jewish, Whites.

what about the 400,000,000 blacks in the 40%?

sauce?

they live in a delusional world where the usa is still white and the american dream is real

wtf portugal is whiter than italy they fucked up

You have the most disgusting food on the planet. And you're the ugliest race of mongrels to ever walk the face of the earth. You have absolutely nothing to be proud of, and have nothing worth preserving, which is why your leaders are rapidly replacing you. Just think of how shitty the average Brit must be if a bunch of illiterate street-shitting Pakis are viewed as an upgrade in the eyes of the British government.

Blacks account for 14% of our population and that translates to 45,000,000 not 400,000,000.

I want dat footpussy...

there's no such thing as an american empire is there?

Because race and religion are two different things. Our blacks and Mexicans are mostly Christian. They commit a lot of crime, but we've had them for 400 years, so they're not an existential threat to our society. You've had Muslims for only about a generation or two, and your whole civilization is already collapsing.

the good thing about europe is not having, birthright citizenship. but this is changing soon...

Blacks have only been in the US for 40 or so years you retard

All I'll say on the matter is that footfags should be gassed.

Whatever we did wrong you were the homelands. You were supposed to stay pure.

sounds realistic

Cornwall is pure.

what.

>our bacon is real
>implying you're even allowed to eat bacon.

"Rule Britannia!
Britannia rule the waves
Britons never, never, never shall be slaves."

Oh how the mighty have fallen! I'm sure that the ancestors of the modern cucked British never dreamed that their descendants would let themselves get fucked in the ass by followers of a goat-fucking pedophile in their own country!

ssssssshhhhhhh for fucks sake user

Sounds like somewhere's about to get enriched

Feet is the patrician fetish, ass/tits are for degenerates

Because your London mayor says really stupid shit, and nobody else over there is disagreeing with him.

We have guns and you have sporks, faggot

So who is she and does she show any interesting body parts on camera?

My state is much whiter than that

Are you blind?

Americans are completely delusional. America is about 50% white at this point. And the VAST majority of young people are non-white. America will collapse within decades.

I'm going blind, so kind of, but I'm also not in to feet. I want to see some T&A.

Yeah, you pushed and pushed and pushed for diversity and tolerance the past 50 years and only decided you don't want it when you became 60% white, amazing

You're living in it

Neat.

soles are life

>he doesn't use a VPN
>he thinks my flag corresponds to my actual country
reddits here for sure

I don't use a VPN because I could give a shit. What type of illegal stuff are you hiding user?

We've been over this. Every muslim calls their sons Mohammad. White people use a large variety of names for their children. It's very easy for them to spam Mohammad to the top of the list if muslims are living among a population that uses a huge variety of names.

So it's like Mexicans and the name Hey-Zeus, right?

That wasn't us, it was the kikes fucking leaf

Its beyond your intelligence, tyrone