twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BY THE DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT

WHAT SO PROUDLY WE HAILED

thanks for using "o" instead of "oh", op

BRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP
BRPPPPT
BRTP

YOUNG BOYS FUCK YEAH LONG LIVE PODESTA

Washington has given me the honor of quints!

CONSUME AND DIE

BOMBS BURSTING IN AIR

AM I DOING IT RIGHT

SHART

AT THE TWILIGHT'S LAST GLEAMING
Come on you fuckers, sing!
(also, checked)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Star-Spangled_Banner#Lyrics

>gay eagles

WHOSE BROAD STRIPES AND BRIGHT STARS

(you're honorary - we'll take it :) )

THROUGH THE PERILOUS FIGHT

O'ER THE RAMPARTS WE WATCHED

O'er the ramparts we watched

Love bald eagles.

Fuck America and its people.

WERE SO GALLANTLY STREAMING?

Suck it frenchie

YOU SOUND FUCKING JELLY LEAF
CANT WAIT TO BUILD SECOND WALL WHEN YOURE SHIT HOLE OF A CUNTRY COLLAPSES
CANADIA WILL BE MEXICO 2.0

your hate speech is illegal leaf, go off this freedom of speech board

AND THE ROCKETS RED GLARRRREEE

AND THE ROCKETS RED GLARE

THE BOMBS BURSTING IN AIR

THE BOMBS BURSTING IN AIR

Happy 4th of July my american friends
You can be fucking retarded sometimes, but we like you as you are

THE BOMBS BURSTING UP THERE

GAVE PROOF THROUGH THE NIGHT

THAT OUR FLAG WAS STILL THERE

Oh say does that star spangled banner yet wwwwaaavvveeee

O say does that star-spangled banner yet wave

O'ER THE LAND OF THE FREEEEEE

Salute, you niggers

;_;7

OER THE LAND OF THE FREE

O SAY DOES THAT STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE

O'ER THE LAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEEE

AND THE HOME

AND THE HOOOME OF THE BRAAAAVE

' _'7

OF THE

God Save the Queen

Love you too, France. You are our (actual) best ally.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE

youtube.com/watch?v=J5jIpAeYwPo

Post your favorite renditions.

Fuck you loyalist

BRAVVVVVEEE

More like the land of the reeee

BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAVVVVE
fuck the queen

God Bless this land and all His children.

WE FUCKING DID YAYAYAYAYYA

>USA
USA
>USA
USA
>USA
USA
>USA
USA

The French can wingman the Americans better than any other European country, and that’s a fact. 1776, Briton-Franco race war now.

RULE BRITANNIA

Hoping to see the day that you finally earn your stripes, croissant. You have a culture, remember that.

Thought it was Australia. They're nice people with a great meme sense and highly ranked on the bro scale.

OF THE BRAVE

You've been our allies since the creation of this great country. I'd share a beer with any baguette.

>b-br-britannia rules the w-waves

How can USA not be a warmongering country if they literally have a word "rockets" and "bombs" in the their anthem?

I had to look up your country.

Stay classy America

Mexico's national anthem is literally a war cry with the first line being "Mexicans to the 'call' of war."

Do you even know what the fuck the anthem is saying?

At least study it before you talk shit mate:
youtube.com/watch?v=YaxGNQE5ZLA

And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

im going to slit your fucking throat skippy

Please come back USA-kun

>8 mins of rambling before reaching the actual anthem
What a travesty, you could have done a better job just providing the transcript.

how many do you won right now bong?

You forgot your French possessions and the division of Germany.

And now all those shitskins rule you

THEME: USA worse than ISIS+NAZIS

1. Americans use and have used torture. Americans are not in any existential threat, unlike the people living in the middle east.

2. Americans have the death penalty, just like ISIS. You use electrocution (a clearly barbaric and extremely slow and painful death) and poison (wtf?!). There are cases where the electrocution took over 10 minutes to finally kill the damned person. This is OBJECTIVELY(!) much worse than getting run over by a tank.

3. The US has had a history of infecting their own population on purpose with diseases, burning people's villages down for having the wrong skin color. Who the fuck are you to criticise ANYONE?

You don't rule shit. We have 12 fucking carriers and you don't even have 5.

It just explains what the anthem means

Get fucked you Kraut wannabe.

Sun never sets on the British Empire you cocks. Queen is still Head of state of 16 countries.

And we don't need our Empire now. We've left our permanent mark in history for all to see. Even you silly Americans can't deny you're us.

Also those shitskins will one day see their true purpose to be ruled by the might of the British.

I literally had to google your country

Why are the British so butthurt about American independence? I thought they were supposed to be our allies, why are they being such cucks?

Americans make a huge deal of their 'fight' for freedom when really they would of had no chance of victory if not for the French and Spanish. I am personally more annoyed at that, and it eventually led to the revolution in France and the collapse of the Spanish Empire.

China was always the #1 nation on the planet, militarily and science wise.
The only reason that China lost was due to their mentality of staying in their own sphere of influence.
Now that the USA has started meddling with shit globally, China has realized that their only weakness must be eradicated, that the sphere of influence has to encoompass the entire world or nothing at all.

China = largest and fastest growing christian population.

It's over anglo fuckers. The chinese christian century has begun and guess what: You are not invited.

CHRIST WILL ALWAYS WIN AND YOU TURNED FROM HIM.

Well yeah, British Empire was amazing and very powerful, but now it's the American Empire.

England shall be the 51st state.

I'd be pretty mad too if the world's greatest superpower was once part of my country and then we let it go because we had to go fight France for the millionth time in 100 years desu. Sucks to suck I guess.

The Eternal Anglo strikes again.

I shit on dead amer*risubhuman soldiers grave.

The guy was a faggot—but you're a dumbass if you actually had to Google what Austria was.

You'll be cucked by China in a few years and we'll come to your rescue and reclaim Hong Kong.

O Jose can you see...the giant fucking wall

I always get a tear in my eye when I sing it. Must be the sustained high pitch or something.
*wipes tear*

1. Responsible for Iraq, ISIS, Syria, Lybia, the entire fucking middle east and refugee crisis combined

2. We all know americans are fat lazy pieces of shit that won't exist in 50 years in this form.

3. im afraid that the US will one day just vanish from the face of the earth because they collectively forgot how to breathe

4. Get this: in the US the death penalty is more expensive than a lifetime in jail. How insanely stupid do you have to be to make a bullet to the head more expensive than 30 years of lodging?

5. Americans are butthurt about the NSA but offer no alternatives. "muh freedom, we dont need surveillance [until enough people died due to lack of thereof of course]"
The lack of logical consistency and forethought is astonishing, even when keeping in mind that we are talking about americans.

6. Americans are butthurt about their freedom of speech even though they clearly know every freedom has limitations. You are not allowed to say "i will murder Obama". This fact goes above and beyond their heads. They will resort to saying "oh but that's not the same". Same to? We will never know.

7. Americans love killing innocent people overseas. They have no understanding or compassion of the plight of non-americans. See the many many "muh sandniggers" "lets just nuke israel lmao" comments. You people are savages and you were rightly expelled from Britain. We would literally have world peace right now if it wasnt for americans meddling in 200 foreign governments, the best example is Iran.

8. Americans love killing themselves, you think the japanese were bad? The americans perfected killing themselves. Go to cinema? Get shot. Go to military base? Get shot. Go to ANYWHERE IN THE US => get shot.

9. Americans are dirty filthy pieces of shit and I hope the yellowstone volcano breaks out today so you people all die like the worthless pig whores that you are.

That's not nice, hitler-kun.

I still dream that maybe one day, somehow the British Empire will be reformed.

Citation?

We toppled the Spanish Empire. Wrecked them in the Atlantic and Pacific 44 years before WW2. Took like 3 months, literally.

LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC! GOD BLESS AMERICA!

What is that, alternate lyrics?

'do they yet wave' is more immediate - I like the current ones better.

Bless you Canadians, a good child of the British Empire.