GUYS?!?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UEaKX9YYHiQ
twitter.com/DPRK_News
time.is/GMT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stop posting this nothing bull shit

>important
Probably opening another new street or something.

yep, confirmed... they just launched a missile near Japan!

>verified twatter account
>important

Choose zero

Rice yields up 34%. DPRK citizens spontaneously celebrate Kim Jong-Un's leadership.

Probably bullshit, but I might use this as an excuse to stay up a few more hours.

My uncle works in Japan and he says there are massive waves of fighter jets heading to the northern part of the island.

Let it happen.

Trump needs a nice flashy war to get his poll numbers up.

Mine too, says the whales are leaving the seas.

Announcing the 6th nuclear test. It will be the finale since a few hrs ago they successfully tested an ICBM with a range of 6700km.

My uncle works for Nintendo and he said they're making the next Halo game for the Playstation.

My Dad works at Nintendo in Japan and says they have stopped making Marios games because of the missile tests.

Do it.

Do it faggot

they are switching to Geico?

hi mootikins

KimJong is launching a twitter account. Trump needs someone to bantz with

My dad works at North Korea and said they are going to stop making solid snake games

good i hope they kill kpop

This one's got some range fellas.

I heard they're going to increase production of soybeans

hope so, it would truly be the space race of our time

Do it !!
> pic related

For some reason I feel like all north korea is doing is a cry for help by Kim.

If he shows weakness, some general will off him, so he hopes the USA invades rather sooner than later so he can maybe enjoy a few years of his life in anonymity

>Just like Dear Leader gave up golf after scoring 18 hole-in-ones in a row, now that we have perfected our missile and nuclear warhead technology we will be ceasing our program.

>announcing a future announcement
Kim confirmed for larping faggot

NK delivers less happenings than Skyking threads. Useless shit country.

ruh roh! Reports emerging that the latest missile test was in fact a North Korean ICBM! Kim is untouchable now. He will nuke DC... I repeat the madman will nuke DC!!! It's over. America is kill.

They're going to wish their greatest ally, the US, a happy birthday with rocket launches and explosions, showing solidarity and best friendship.

>maybe enjoy a few years of his life in anonymity
sure bro

My uncle is an inmate in Yodok Concentration Camp and he says Kim is going to nuke Japan.
>Id's habbening

was talking to my brother who is in the marines and he was talking about how ever one is kinda on high alert b/c they dont know what trump will do so ever time the north does somthing like they do drills to be ready to attack them within 4 hours....

however he was not being mobilize or anything desu only thing we talk about was how much he hates nips kek

too soon bro..

Based Dad meme.

this

there goes San Fagsisco

pls nuke jewsa pls pls

god damn it, I've only just woke up. This better not be apocalyptical this early in the morning.

>there goes San Fagsisco
S

oh btw hes at MCAS Iwakuni if anyone wanted to know

please this, either san fran or san diego

He's cornered the market on frozen concentrated oj. We are fucked... skykings abound.

>the only places in range of a potential NoKo missile strike are Hawaii, Commiefornia, Oregon, and Washington state.

God, we should be so lucky.

NOOOOOO IM NOT READY TO DIEEEEE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>NK cancels ceasefire
>the entire country that existed for thousands of years is glassed in seconds by a bazillion freedom rockets

>nuking DC is bad
>nuking the massive tumor of waste, theft, corruption, cultural marrxism, and identity politics is bad

GUYS PLS TELL ME ITS NOT REAL I DONT WANT TO DIE NOOO

Protip: Best Korea just invaded China.

dude DELET THIS shit, I'm 3 days no fap, trying to make it to 4.

youtube.com/watch?v=UEaKX9YYHiQ

anywhere in america will do

NEXT HEADLINE: North Korea may or may not be on same terms of agreement with Tump, Sources say.

>implying they could afford to make a street out of anything but dead peasants.

You better hope they don't hit California. That's one of the nation's main food supplies. Just because parts of the state are liberal doesn't mean the rest of us Ag folk should burn.

fuckoff, let the bay area burn first

WHERE WILL THEY MAKE THE ANNOUNCEMENT
>WHERE WILL THEY MAKE THE ANNOUNCEMENT

>HEADLINE: ITS FUCKING NOTHING

Skykings going off like crazy over the wave right now

on their official twitter of course

twitter.com/DPRK_News

handy time to live clock (06:30 is wartime)

time.is/GMT

for thos on freedom time 2:30am est so in like a hour

This, Sup Forums is retarded and led by their emotions (hatred), they don't realize that what they wish for is going to bite them in the ass.

on the shore of the New Korean Sea aka Old Seoul

They're going to buy a second car...

I asked where, not when

3pm Korean time. Just over an hour away. Get your ass ready user!

Please. My brother is at the Marines Depot in San Diego for Basic, so I'd much rather they hit San Fran first

Aint gonna be shit. Kim's a coward.

It's 3:30pm now, what is the stream we are watching

>twitter.com/DPRK_News

holy kek i didnt know the person who runs there twitter was a auss

I have a year of food, easy
You and all your mexicans can go to hell

literally nothing

my bad here

or im sure within 10mins it will be all over the westen news

San Diego? You want them to destroy a major Naval base and supply line? You're a dense mother fucker. Because that's what the US wants, a major naval base destroyed along with some of their carriers.

just avocados, wine and california rolls
we'll be alright

Well Oregon is safe. I doubt NK will fuck with us unless they know about Portland. Please hit Portland if anything. I'm sure they have their sights on LA, Honolulu, Seattle in that order.

Start the 60 minute countdown timer....

Will it be..... a Kim Jong-Nothingburger??

isn't that a joke account?

Its always a nothingburger

i feel nip twitter should confirm this.

I hope you get nuked 1st you fucking faggot

it was real in my mind

I'd pay money to see that.

Kim is pregnant? XDDDD

spooped

What if it turns out the ayys made first contact witb the norks

If the announcement says anything about being "Over the Moon" then yes

Yes, I want to marry you, too, kita-chousen-tan

Based norks.

>northern part of the island

Say him let Japs don't attack Russia so we could enjoy anime.

Hey, after the mario raving rabbids game, anything is possible

whats that from