FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE MIXED

what culture do you identify with? how do you decide who you are?

not just talking about half breeds but people who are of differing european descents?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tFtFUX10oZw
youtube.com/watch?v=pqFKK7V8XMc&list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA&index=100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im Polish and Welsh. I just use spf100 sunblock 365 days a year and shoot guns

My mother is English-Polish and her family has been in the U.S. for generations. My father immigrated from Portugal, but is a mix of German, Portuguese, Cape Verdean, and Italian.
I don't often identify with European tradition, but when I do, it's usually Portuguese, just because my father was enculturated in Portugal the most. A small portion of that culture still persists in my family.

My mother is Russian, my father was born on the border of Belarus and Poland from German parents. I was born and raised in Belarus and identify myself as 100% Belarusian.

I'm a hapa, i identify with my white side more but lately been feeling out for my 2% khazkistan-y heritage. Future ethnostate?

My dad is Russian and mother is from Torino. I identify as Russian and Piemontese

>Future ethnostate?
Brazil ya gook
But Belarussian is a communist and Polish made identity. You are German and Russian. Slavs that inhabit Belarus are ethnic Russians

I'm mixed European, but only Germanic luckily (Dane, swede, Norsk, germ, dutch).

Definitely identify with the Scandinavian side more.

I'm Hapa, German and Japanese. I'm equally both, so it's kind of difficult to decide which to identify more with. I live in America, so ultimately I just identify as an American and support whatever interests would be most beneficial to my country and its people.

Cool story bro

Peruvian (Spanish) and American here

I am American, and secondarily I am catholic

Hm...well with the unification of the hapas' iq, we'll make Brazil great...with bloodshed..to make a nice new blank slate for a better future for my peoples.

I'm an American.
My ancestry may be European, but my ancestors have been here for the 7 generations, and I have an ancestor who has fought in every war since the revolution.

Europe is the past and good riddance.

My grandmother from Russian side is from Minsk and she thinks of herself as Russkaya and so does a lot of her friends
Mussolini would have gutted you, so you really shouldn't be using that flag, chink
IQ with mental illness is not really intelligence

75/25 black white, American aka neoculture/cultureless.

Mestizo here (~44% amerindian ~47% iberian)
When I think about Spain's history, I think about:
- Pre-roman times (Phoenicians in Gadir, greeks around)
- Roman times (Hispania and the hard time they gave to the romans, grecorroman civilization, Carthage)
- Goth times (Vandalic kingdoms, visigothic kingdoms, those tribes coming from modern eastern Germany)
- Caliphate times (northwest Spain, where my surname comes from almost unscathed from the invasion but not so sure)
- Reconquista, precisely from northern Spain down south
- Conquest of South America and colonization from spaniards and northern portuguese people
and so on (inb4 we wuz spaniards n' shiet)

Meanwhile, when I think about what could be about the past of my amerindian ancestors I only got:
- They possibly were from the Chibcha family who extended from northern Costa Rica to central Colombia
- They were different from the more savage and more war-like caribbean tribes (all those who extended around the Caribbean) just because they were shit at war and prefered trading than pillaging
-They soon were wiped out by spaniards (disease, war, cultural displacement) and those amerindian ancestors (male) were heavily cucked by their female counterparts

TL:DR: Spanish history is way more documented and stretches far beyond the past time than amerindians history so I end up identifying more with the spanish culture... then I remember we're not any like the spanish and all this post goes to shit.

Right, the shit talkers always tend to be the most degenerate.

Black/hispanic

Identify more with hispanic side cause I grew up with that side of my family.

half white/half mestizo. i grew up around whites so I identify most with that culture. mainstream american culture, whatever you want to call it. i never got on with the mexicans since i dont speak spanish and desu most of them seem a bit dull to me. my dad is the mexican btw (2nd gen) not a white beta like most "castizos" here. probably why im not self-hating like most of them.

75% germanic 25%filipino.
filipino ancestors were rich so not exactly something to be ashamed of. white ancestors literally built america.

Half Mennonite, half mix of spanish(~5-10 %says dna test) german, and other euro bunch, and scotch irish protestant ulster loyalist turned american revolutionary(mom identifies as the last one+german).

Mennonite(a germanic ethnicity) and German with heavy awkward dose of pan-anglo pride worldwide.

97% Ashkenazi, 1% German, 2% Spaniard/Greek/Italian. I identify as white.

50% Human
50% Bogdanoff

I consider myself a demi-god

How can you be a Fascist, if Il Duce hated those like you and didn't tolerate foreign to the Mediterranean race elements in Italy? What would I know of Fascism, I just had two ancestors with Partito Nazionale Fascista membership
Dog bless America

youtube.com/watch?v=tFtFUX10oZw

CHRIST BEFORE ALL
H
R
I
S
T

B
E
F
O
R
E

A
L
L

Iberian-American here. Spanish traditions are strong. American Capitalism is stronger.

I'm 25% English, 25% Irish, 25% German and 25% French.

I just feel quintessentially European. I can also WE WUZ a lot.

Ruskie mom and spanish dad. I identify as both although more so with the russian side because Russia is a stronger power while Spain is largely irrelevant these days. Both historically interesting and powerful nations though. Feels good

But OP is asking which We WUZ is strongest with you.

Half English and half Scottish

But OP is asking which of the two do you identify most with

Danish-Norwegian.
Dont consider myself mixed, consider myself Danish.

Half Iranian half French. I'm literally better than you in every way conceivable

Just to disappoint you, Spanish and other southern folks are not liked by Russians. Me and my mother's family only get pass because her whole her family has ginger, light brown and blonde hair with pale skin.

Tits or GTFO

>25% French
got you beat senpai

enjoy the future of America ;)

You are a literally a Roman rape baby on both sides

Scottish, my mother is scottish and i look like her, my brother looks like the spitting image of my dad.

So it would have to be scottish, also the males on the scottish side are known to have some body hair where my fathers dont.

My mother isnt too bright and my brother seems to have inherited that off her side where me and my father are quite learned.

We joke that my dad threw away his Anglo genes away on my mother.

youtube.com/watch?v=pqFKK7V8XMc&list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA&index=100

ZEUS BEFORE ALL
E
U
S

B
E
F
O
R
E

A
L
L

im 25% mexican12.5% swedish 12.5% iris 35%+ norwegian and the rest scottish.

i just say norwegian because it sounds the best and its the highest percentage. i would say nordic or scandinavian but thats cringe as fuck

Half Irish half Italian. Choosing the Italian side. Want to find an Italian Catholic wife but currently reeling in a girl who is at least half German.

Should I make Irish-Italian-German babies or should I correct the lineage?

Black and white always leaned towards white side when I was little I realized blacks were racist as hell and smelled awful.

>25% mexican
Breh, OP is asking for ethnicity.

I'm Puerto Rican but blonde, white with green eyes. My ancestry is French and Spaniard. I identify as whatever I have to in order to be white.

Greatest weapon: I can play the race card against any liberal that calls me out on being a FUCKING WHITE MALE. It's delicious to have so much on my side.

I'm half-chinese, half-vietnamese, I identify as a French nigger.

What's your IQ like?

Italian woman that will sleep next to the Arabic beast is neither Italian or Catholic

I am a mix of mostly slavic, some german, italian, spanish

grew up in aus, only real identity I can cling to is "white" / european (grew up as the foreigner in aus despite being a blue eyed ranga, now I am seen as a "white racist" by everyone)

>Spanish and other southern folks are not liked by Russians
Really, why not? That's fine to have a healthy ingroup-outgroup mentality. I was treated well and people were friendly to me in Russia. I also have light brown hair and light skin so it's fine.

I only exist because your people slaughtered my people and we had to leave our part of your country.

when i get accused of being a FUCKING WHITE MALE i disarm it with "ohhhh noooo, the white devil is around"

Kek. Did daddy run away?

I'm of Portuguese/Spanish descent. I identify as an Uruguayan of Iberian ancestry.

And i suppose i also consider myself to be White.

I am mostly North Irish with some English and Scottish mix. I tend to go more to the Irish side of things.

Spanish and German. Since I don't have blonde hair and blue eyes, I'd say I identify as Spanish.

maybe where you live

Russians think of Mediterranians as of shitskins. Many Russians just don't believe my mother is from Italy. Your mom would be seen as a coal burner here

built the urban cities? Germans definitely didnt build America

Half romanian half hungarian. I grew up in Transylvania speaking only romanian and only learning about Romania's history, thus I identify as a romanian.

I am Dutch, I love cheese and wooden shoes
Although I'm a little Anglo so I like highlands too

Hard to say now that France, Germany and the U.K. Are living corpses.

All the filthy mongrels in this thread.

I don't think Sicilians count as Italians, and I wouldn't marry one. Aiming for central to north Italian, but not too far north

Half poo in loo half White

Identify culturally socially as white even tho i have tan skin

Jesus Christ humanity is pathetic.

>25% Eternal Anglos (mother's side)
>25% Blondey Svens
>25% Romanian Kikes (father's side, so not even a real jew)
>25% Ukrainislavs

Raised right-wing Christian by a Mississippi hick of a mother.

ugh

I'm half Cuban and half English. I just identify with both cultures and histories. I have both in my blood. I don't have to decide who I am.

Do you even know what you are?

>Aiming for central to north Italian
You aiming won't help you to succeed, Roman rape baby. Central and Northern Italians didn't move to the USA in any significant amount and no Italian women with a sense of self respect won't share her bed with an animal like you

>half poo
>identify as white
stop

>differing european descents?
like everyone?

>in b4 totally pure anglo genes
you niggers have no clue.

75% mix of various "white" ethnicites. Scottish, italian, and french, and they were probably all mixed "whites" before hand as well. 25% mexican Sioux native. I definitely dont look 100% white.

But you gotta deal with the cards you were delt.

I just identify as "white" I guess. And because Im in canada theres no "white culture" to speak of here. Any form of white identify has been erased. "White culture" in canada is basically just having thanksgiving/christmas and thats it. It really sucks.

Im kind of jealous of "pure blood" people who live with other people like them that have a rich culture and history that have cool celebrations.

Was your Northern Irish ancestor a Catholic or a Protestant? Ive met many Canadians who identified as Irish Canadian but we're actually of Ulster Scots descent and their ancestors wouldn't have considered themselves Irish but a few generations later their descendants are larping as Irish.

It's awesome to see their confusion and justification for their abnormal existence in the modernist society. Blacks, Arabs and spics trying to claim European side? Give us a break

>25% mexican native
>identify as white
stop

I'm a Moorified Dago as far as i can tell. Look like a mix between a Syrian and an Iberian mutt.

Ignore the flag change , i was shitposting on another thread and forgot to change it.

Wow.

Sup Forums are a bunch of subhuman mongrels.

>25% mexican Sioux

Do you guys really think everyone from north Ireland is 100% Scottish?

t.American

I identify myself based on the flag and culture that I live in

lmao nobody would ever willingly larp as irish paddy o'faggot

All good.

so, fag then?

Is it awesome Ivan? is it fun for you?

So your not white.....

I think mixed race mongrels are an abomination and there should be laws against miscegenation. Western Europeans mixing with Slavs or Jews is bad enough but mixing with non whites is disgusting.

Nice quads.

My dad is white.

Most people assume
I'm maori or greek. fbm

weak bait

I'm Antarctic.

75% scandinavian, 25% asian, I guess I'm white but I hope to start a family with a qt asian girl one day and become an english teacher

>I guess I'm white
no

Nothing's good as far as i can tell.

Yes I was raised as a Protestant, so call me a Larper if you want.

>Cape Verdean
gtfo nigga

Im Italian and Irish. I like the IRA but I also like Italian history and culture. Idk, I like both desu

>my dad is white
>my mother is poo
>I identify as white
stop this you subhuman