Why does Sup Forums hate him? He's literally the most red-pilled man in America...

Why does Sup Forums hate him? He's literally the most red-pilled man in America, literally everything he says is correct.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke
youtube.com/watch?v=_uSxUH2ZwCw
davidduke.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anybody who doesn't hide their power level and anonymously shitpost on anime forums is controlled opposition. Doing stuff is for kikes.

Because old man David 'based black people tick me off' Duke is boring.
I prefer young man David 'watch out niggers' Duke.

Controlled opposition.
At least alt-right imbeciles are subtle about it.

He is a known FBI informant who spends way to much on plastic surgery.

this, except unironically

Every single KKK-affiliated person is an FBI plant/operative. Stop being this naive.

He used to work out with Theo Vonn. Theo said he just does all of this for young Louisiana pussy.

>when youre 10 years old but also 60

Being pro white is pro kike. Milo and Ben Shapiro are the real white supremacists.

FBI informant/operative, due to

I still marvel at how my beloved Sup Forums brings together the eeebil boogeymen from my childhood.

>Alt-right
>Duke has written in praise of the alt-right, describing one broadcast as "fun and interesting"[118] and another as "this great show".[119] >People for the American Way reported Duke championing the alt-right.[120] Duke described them as "our people" when describing their role in Donald Trump's election victory.[121]
>There are also claims that whilst he is not an active member of the alt-right, he is an inspiration for the movement. The International Business Times described Duke as having 'Zieg-heiling acolytes in the so-called "alt-right"'.[122] The Forward has said that Duke "paved the way" for the alt-right movement.[123]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke

He's an old fucking stooge (((they))) roll out for controversy. He makes all the medias bullshit that's pushed out about the KKK seen relevant and real. It also gets the homies all agitated and they might kill a cop which is good for ratings.

I bet he road his BMX bike to the office that day.

He's not the most interesting person to read or listen to, he got his doctorate from a diploma mill and he's a victim of bad plastic surgery. I don't really have anything against him though

Fucking this. Also, anybody you see advocating for white interests or questioning the jewish role in society is controlled opposition to make justify (((media))) hype about Nazis and make people shoot congressmen. Milo and Ben Shapiro are cool though.

What's so cool about being a fag and a Jew?

Homies kek.

I thought only me and my buddy's used the word homies in that context.

A gay jew is the last person anybody would expect to be a real white supremacist. Remember that. (((Normal white guy))) = controlled opposition. Degenerate kike = /ourguy/. The kikes know you'll follow someone like David Duke and reject someone like Milo, so they have people like Duke as provocateurs to distract you from real Nazis like Milo.

2 88s in a row, I'm borderline controlled opposition now.

I like him more than Richard Spencer. At, least Duke tried to get office while Spencer sits on his ass.

>IT WAS THE JOOOS

IDGAF what anyone says he's an absolute mad man (and that's a good thing).

youtube.com/watch?v=_uSxUH2ZwCw

He's not Jared Taylor

This

I don't hate him.

William Pierce is better

I don't know man. Milo fits in with that wave of faggots from England (((they've))) been shoving down our throats. The John Oliver/Russell Brand assholes we were previously supposed to love and listen to them tell us about how horrible American politics is. The gays Jews have turned on him though, so who the fuck knows?

>Why does Sup Forums hate him? He's literally the most red-pilled man in America, literally everything he says is correct.

literally everyone here has already been programmed by the electronic jew to hate David Duke. they don't even realize it, but they are just normies reflexively doing what Wolf Blitzer and Alex Jones have told them to do.

but you want to know why they really hate David Duke? David reads their own press, literature, and journals. and then David doesn't just name the jew, David quotes the jew. David quotes the jew to tell you what the jew really thinks of you.

>an older straight version of Richard Sthpencer
>agitprop from Division of the FBI
>proof: is left alone by said FBI
David Duke is a whiter Al Sharpton / Jesse "I was the one who set up MLK Jr" Jackson.

hello david

Whatever you need to tell yourself Schlomo.

Faggy retard 105 IQ literal KKK member.

Richard Spencer is high IQ, highly educated, upper middle class background, aryan heritage, and the true face of the new movement.

We're not redneck retards anymore lads. Put this publicity seeking turd to rest.

Since when does pol hate David duke. You're thinking of the cancerstani migrants from the Donald

Sup Forums hates every public figure because everyone and everything is controlled opposition and everyone is the reptilians.

I personally don't like Duke because he's the embodiment of what it looks like to have no self-awareness and act as a straw man of the racist, some Klansman that rants about Jews in media. Whenever I hear about Duke I just think of the "muh PR" posters and how ineffective they are since they actually believe that going out and complaining about Jews is what's going to convince people. It's just not politically viable to do this even if the Jewish conspiracy was true. David Duke has no chance as a politician due to his background yet continues on trying and failing.

He's just another American Christian that doesn't like Jews because it threatens his religion. He wants Christianity to dominate. He has many of those old Klansman beliefs. It's one thing to criticise Jewish nepotism and religious nepotism/supremacy but it's another to just want to reinstate Christianity as dominant because he's a southern hick.

People who think David Duke is better for promoting white interests than Richard Spencer or others that aren't shouting about Jews most likely are literally autistic or genuine morons. The days of obese subhumans in white robes crying about Jews needs to end. I don't think it will though since these people are the loudest and most obnoxious and least self-aware - low IQ monkeys.

you're a liar. if you'd listened to David at all, you'd have quickly figured out he's not Christian, he's at most Deist, and likelier agnostic or atheist.

ITT: Shills
Listen to DD's radio show for the truth.

He's an intelligent guy no doubt. The odds are stacked against him that's for sure.

THIS IS A STRAIGHT UP SHILL / JIDF RAT KIKE THREAD!!!!!

>FUCK OFF JIDF
>FUCK OFF ADL
>FUCK OFF KIKES

Anyone who says David Duke is controlled opposition is a fucking moron or a shill trying to discredit him. He has done more for White people than 99.999999% of you can ever dream to do.

>KKK lynch like, maybe, 5 niggers total that didn't actually deserve it

>spend like 3 weeks in school talking about how all southerners are KKK and white guilt

Is anyone in this thread discussing anything of substance of his beliefs or statements?

I dont know much of him, but people are saying he is not good, are there any quotes that can be posted and denied?

nice digits.

davidduke.com/

>Aryan
>Wife with a "Eurasian" duginist (Dugin is a kike national (((bolshevik))) promotes hapas via "Pan Eurasianism")

Speaking of Dugin, here's Dugin with Duke.

He's an old creep with Justin Bieber hair who makes us look bad. Yeah his beliefs coincide with mine but he's a horrible representative. Richard is the hero we need right now.

nu-pol is like a woman; nupol doesn't really want to act, it wants to bitch and whine about jews, blacks like a woman would bitch about her boss and her weight instead of changing jobs and losing weight.
Pol is a place for memes nothing more. David Duke is not about memes

I like him.

I can't even tell who's being ironic anymore. Why do I still come here?

Cuz he's a Spergy nerd with no charisma or public appeal anymore

He's a good shitposter and a bad public figure, kinda like Richard spencer

did you just call him a Sup Forumstard ?

This

The problem with David Duke is that he looks like an alien in a human suite

He seems in the know to me and not afraid of speaking it.

I haven't got any the KKK is evil indoctrination going, though.

>ooyyyyyy

>Why does Sup Forums hate him
Sup Forums has bunch of cucks yet to be purged

his approach clearly doesn't work

I'm on the fence about him, I'll have to see if he thinks Albania is white before finalizing my opinion

I wanna like him so hard, but he's controlled op. Has been for some time. Either controlled op or a tard because he plays right into what (((they))) want to hear.

it really doesn't matter. the cool thing about David is, whether or not he thinks Albanians are white, he thinks you have a right to preserve your heritage if you like.

This. He had a very charismatic personality as opposed to David Duke who has the charisma of a wheel chair bound vegetable.

They send in a bunch of faggot shills to demonize everyone on the Right and Sup Forums ends up agreeing with the Shills. Serious if you're attack anyone who's pro White you're fucking useless.

Because most of what he says is incorrect.
He's a freakshow.
One of the biggest fucktards on the face of the planet.

these two posts together remind me of Wolf Blitzer on celeb Jeopardy and getting BTFO by Andy Richter

this.
it's (((divide and conquer)))

In the end, the Jewish media's smear campaign works. Not even people who agree with him want to be associated with him in any way. His vids get posted a lot here though, clearly we don't actually hate him, shills just have a louder voice on the subject

I like Duke, all you naysayers can fuck right off.

Just stop

He left the KKK decades ago, and over all didn't like the organization.

Are you autistic or trolling?

The JQ got destroyed with race realism and with people finding out about IQ differences, Ashkenazi Jews having an IQ 135 as well.
Plenty of Jews are pro-white.
I still like Duke because he is pro-white but a lot of his work has been for nothing unfortunately.

>Ashkenazi Jews having an IQ 135 as well.
>135

M8 just stop.