New Jordan Peterson video

Subversion and the Value of the West is a must watch lads. He lays out exactly how Postmodernism as an idea has infected society and preyed upon us through the education system

youtube.com/watch?v=pO-oqXVabHE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2cGnzUfgfsc&t=7m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=HKVzw1liY20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck you and fuck the west

your goat might have a tight pussy but it can't wash dishes nigger

And he's strawmanning Postmodernism again. Wake up sheep, this man is an edgelord - not an intellectual.

Back into your casket, Sartre

(you)

Sup Forums is 100% shills at this point. I give up on this site, its not worth saving.

Peterson is a genuine man who only wants to help. Nothing more, nothing less. Never let this place dictate what you enjoy.

Start at 7:40

youtube.com/watch?v=2cGnzUfgfsc&t=7m40s

We can't all be at the caliber of your heroes.
>pic related

He's alright, but he's terminally individualistic. Communities are where it's at.

bump

bumpcube

There hasn't been organic discussion to keep the thread alive so why bother putting it on life support?

I'm a twisted fucking psychopath

>ideas infesting societies
dohoho

Jesus Christ I hate you all.

youtube.com/watch?v=HKVzw1liY20

It's a longer video, but you actually learn something.

There are meant to be some portion of lesser men who are made as herd animals. This is why I respect Christians even if I think they're mostly all retarded.

well said, my leafy friend

Another great video by JBP.

Yuri explained this shit already in the 80's

Peterson is so sincere, that he presents himself with the same "authoritative-ness" when he speaks about things within his expertise as when he speaks about things he knows nothing about. In an age over-saturated with irony and indifference, Peterson has managed to fall ill to a strain of unrelenting seriousness. A little insouicance toward his own ideas might do him well.

This quality is likely responsible for his impressionable audience's response to him as something like a prophet, or an iconoclast - rather than an intellectual with something to say on some matter. He is so convincingly "right" about everything even when he is so astoundingly wrong.

>He is so convincingly "right" about everything even when he is so astoundingly wrong.

Hit the nail on the head right there. He's right a good amount of the time, but he can't comprehend that he could ever be wrong.

He's not though. You might say "he hides his power level." He wants you to pursue your interests freely but he's also encouraging you to re-embrace your culture and traditions, with the caveat that your freedom to do so has been undermined by rampant post-modernism.