GOD DAMN IT STOP DOING WHAT THE KIKES TELL YOU

North Korea is perhaps the only ethnically homogeneous country on Earth, yet people here support the fucking United Kikes of America in its quest to destroy it

For what? So McDonalds can put up a few extra locations in Pyongyang? The fucking unequivocal support for Western Imperialism on this board makes me sick, you all do what the jews tell you, supporting Trump and his cohort of kikes. We should be praying that Glorious Leader nukes Hawaii, and cleanses the degeneracy from the face of the earth with holy fire

What the fuck happened to this place? There is literally no reason to support unbridled destructive capitalism and nationbuilding, North Korea is literally the last bastion against the Jews you pieces of shit,fuck USA, i hope Kim nukes them all, FUCK THE KIKE WEST!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Warmbier
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck you faggot.
They want to keep threatening us and our allies; they can go fuck themselves.

>(((allies)))

They killed an american, you cuck.

He fucking deserved it, you don't go to other people's country and break their laws. He should be lucky they didnt chop his balls off and feed them to a pack of dogs.

>you don't go to other people's country and break their laws.
Proof he did?

>Japan
>kikes
Kill yourself nigger.

That stupid fuck shouldn't have been there in the first place and did what he did, regardless of who we're talking about here. That said, Kim still has to go, I don't need some shortstack trying to chimp out everytime he doesn't get his way so he can get more fucking aid that doesn't go to anyone but him and his inner circle.

He stole a poster so he deserves death according to this paki nigger.

You mean a jew spy. Easy to confuse the two though, completely understandable

he was probably a spy

well kim you fucking deserve it for pointing your long-dong at us

It's a kike capitalist puppet island, its only purpose to terrorize and intimidate for the US thug's greedy plans in Asia Pacific region, filled with the most degenerate insect people imaginable

Why don't you worry about your Muslim population

Well if Kim isn't calling out the jews, then he's part of the problem anyway. The faster the jews gain the power the more they reveal themselves, thus bringing them closer to their undoing. Keeping the norks around doesn't help shit unless they are naming the jew. Iran, we can talk, though.

Most North Koreans live in complete slavery, but it's ok because they're ethnically homogeneous right?

Yes, but we are the kike nations my friend.

>He stole a poster so he deserves
There is no evidence of that other than a video that doesn't show anyone's face. Sorry, but there is no reason to believe he did other than the norks say he did.

Go to bed, Kim

Japan is a golden calf around here. No one will ever accept that it's a hyper jewed out faggot island that is addicted to masturbation and their "suicide" problem is actually a murder problem, hence the 'suicide nets'

>American defending a literal Mossad agent
wow what a surprise

>Mossad agent
Proofs?

You must be a NK nigger living overseas.
Either way the punishment is bullshit and nations have gone to war over less.
Like I give a fuck. I'm not going to let NK niggers wipe me out just to get to the kikes.
My people win or the world must die.

>UK begging Americans to help
no

The Muslims is not our problem, its the kikes, in fact the Muslims are anti-Imperialist anti-West anti-Degeneracy and kike capitalism, just like Hitler said Islam is the ally of fascism. Its the jew like Soros that has pitted Muslims against the white man.

kek.

yeah the shia faggot pakis squatting in your degenerate cities for welfare are anti-jew and anti-capitalist.

great shit. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Its honestly a win win they nuke somewhere on the west coast and we get QT Nork refugees

>Warmbier's mother was Jewish, and he was active in the Hillel Jewish campus organization at the University of Virginia.[19] He had visited Israel in a Birthright Israel heritage trip for young Jewish adults,[20] a visit he described in a blog post.[21]
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Warmbier
What more proof could you need?

excellent thread OP

Japan is more genetically clean than (((north korea))). Have you ever thought that maybe the reason we haven't wiped them out yet is because the Jews don't want it obliterated?

Oh really? Have you been to North Korea? I'm sure you have you ignorant lard brain burger fuck. Have you actually seen it? Or do you just swallow images the kikes show you on TV like a child and you don't question any of it?

>people here support the fucking United Kikes of America
>checks flag

Is that what's going on in wannabe America?

I support NK, but Kim is retarded, it looks like he wants his country invaded and does everything to speed it up

Found the Paki both of you fucking semites are the a bane upon our existence

>The Muslims are not our problem
Yes, they are. That entire region is the world's problem. Oh we can trot our the funding/arming being done between Mossad/CIA/GCC countries but that's just working with a bunch of useful idiots there were already fertile to seek violence, etc. Problem was already there from their religion itself, just needed the nudge.

>Have you been to North Korea?
Have you ?

Sage

Why won't you love me , KEK?

Also the reason he stole it, according the script he was given to read, virtually proves it's all made up. It said he stole it so he could "hang it in his friends church as a monument to how north korea is bad and the great leader must end communism." That they, "stare at the poster in the church with all the church members and talk about how they were jealous of north korea". It's just total shit.

There is no church.

>wannabe America
lad nobody wants to be American

>I support NK
in total ignorance. for no reason.
>Kim is retarded
oh, you know him? tell me more
>it looks like...
according to a blind fag

huge fucking faggot retard.

>be a Jew, involved in Jewish organisations and take a birthright trip
>travel to North Korea as part of a church group

nothing suspicious about that

I remember back when this list had 7 countries on it.

just because a country doesnt have a central bank doesnt make it a paradise

>QT Nork refugees
Or no refugees, NK or SK alike. Looks like China gets to reap that problem for not doing what they should have in the first place because they benefit from a continued NK.

>nothing suspicious about that
Yet the company he went in with makes a good business out of taking westerners on tour of north korea via china. He went with about 12 other people. This happens all the time, so no, you're wrong.

Shhh let me dream user

The Lunar nations don't have central banks and they are literally inhospitable

no you're right, we should just let all the money go through the hands of the Jews first. fucking idiot

really makes you think.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. I dont want to live in a world where the isnt one last beacon of hope for pure authoritarianism and homogeny. Literally fucking burn us all down and start over.

So why did he go as part of a church group? He could have just booked with the company

Thats not what i was saying you idiot fucking paki

>kike dreams of shitskin migrants for america
does this dominate your freetime, or is this daydream exclusively for when you're trolling the internet?

Sometimes I think you kikes are obsessed with Americans on a dangerous level.

please kys

>He could have just booked with the company
He did. In fact he described their advertisement as "Go on the trip your parents don't want you to do on".

Hahahaha nips are honorary remember ? stupid wannabe nazi role player

No they're not.

According to hitler they are dumbass

>ITS BIG OIL
>NO ITS BIG BANKS

conspiratards can't make up their minds

>Problem was already there from their religion itself
No, you are actually wrong. There was no sectarian struggle in Iraq before the US imposed sanctions on them crippling their economy. There would have been no Islamic Revolution in Iran if the US had not toppled the democratically elected government in 1953. Obviously, there wouldn't have been no "moderate rebels" in Syria, Mujahedeen in Afghanistan (now AQ), ISIS without generous financial support from the US

I was redpilled long before ever learned about WWII

Mein Kampf is fisher price redpill and Hitler's beauty is in his will. Triumph of the Will. Not that you'd know anything about Leni Riefenstahl.

but what about poland?

>America once again pushing their NWO zoggery on the entire world

>ching chong ding dong: the post
Yea because having some wiley chink with nukes
threatening the rest of Asia and America is a good thing....

You do know if Korea is destroyed we probably won't have to take the refugees? China will. It's fine.
Am I supposed to care? I hope he kills anyone stupid enough to step foot in his nation-wide cult.

Not saying that I'm paki or anything but you really need to open your eyes about the Muslim world bro. Your perception of this whole region of the world was formed by Jew media,Muslims nations are actually some of the cleanest country, low crime, very conservative. Sure some have been kept poor by the global oil cartel but the view of them is very wrong, this people really share much in common with you, and you have been confused by (((people))) who does not have your interest. I'm anglo but its true, you are not redpilled until you accept this.

Do the numbers mean anything?

...why do you want any kind of peace or political organization in the middle east? that sucked for literally the rest of the entire planet when it happened...

It's (((Big Oil))) working in conjuction with (((Big Banks))), retard

Im a leaf and even I think you're a retard

1) Allied =/= he considered them Aryan. He was allied with Slavshit countries and Hungary as well.
2) Koreans were subservient to the Japanese during the Imperial days.

>cleanses the degeneracy from the face of the earth with holy fire
my sides

North Korea is one of the few countries left without a jewish central bank. Why do you think every media organization and every western government is giving them the Hitler treatment?

>Oy Vey! Look at Kim gassing his own people. He's literally putting innocent babies in concentration camps. He's torturing little children and gassing innocent women and torturing everybody to death. Won't somebody please stop him???

Only nu-Sup Forums could possibly support attacking best korea. These are the same people who are anti-Assad. These are the same people who unironically think Drumpf is the savior of western civilization. It's fucking pathetic.

It's as if these people WANT to be slaves. Hopefully Kim has the balls to at least nuke Israel before he gets taken out.

Lmao, I can just feel the jealousy emanating from your post

>North Korea is perhaps the only ethnically homogeneous country on Earth
This is not even close to true

>this place? There is literally no reason to support unbridled destructive capitalism and nationbuilding, North Korea is literally the last bastion against the Jews you pieces of shit,fuck USA, i hope Kim nukes them all, FUCK THE KIKE WEST!!!!!!
If kim is really against the Jews why has this never came out?

Sure...the Jews own the media, but in EVERY country? People travel, from China to US; from Japan to China; from Australia to US; from Japan to US, etc...

Never once has anyone heard anything about this. NK is not fighting the Jews, they are literally trying to become the Jews but are too stupid.

Lottery of life my friend

Phantoms of your own imagining. One is profit based and the other is debt based.

nah bro shitskins who jews don't like are heroes

based assad
based kim

>No, you are actually wrong.
Why, they aren't true Muslims?
>There was no sectarian struggle in Iraq before the US imposed sanctions on them crippling their economy.
The lid was kept on the problem before rogue intelligence agencies decided they'd start deposing strongmen leaders which are the only thing these people have ever responded to. Saddam, Gaddafi, what we're seeing right now with the attempt on Assad. Same story every time.

>Iran and Obviously, there wouldn't have been no "moderate rebels" in Syria, Mujahedeen in Afghanistan (now AQ), ISIS without generous financial support from the US
Have not dispusted that in the least, but again you can't find the willing participants to they aren't already there. There is a propensity for violence against anyone that is not them that is baked in, whether you want to admit that or not. And I've said as much in the past to anyone who thinks we're just going to wash our hands of this whole thing regardless of who did what first and what have you. You've got a jihad now, and I'm not going to apologize and let myself be killed even if I had nothing to do with the kick off in the first place.

nice exchange from clueless fags. you've ruined Sup Forums just a little bit more

>Oh you think I watch CNN? No bro I'm redpilled. I think the OPPOSITE of what CNN tells me. I'm so smart.

Assad and NK fans in a nutshell

I miss when i came to this place for quality content now it's just autistic trolls like you baka

So go ahead and try to correct me fucking know it all want to be. Otherwise shut your stupid faggot mouth and mind your own business.

>t. rural or suburban retard

whatever American media tells you to believe, you can pretty safely assume the opposite is true.

you couldn't pay me to educate you.

or even read your post, honestly.

>whatever American media tells you to believe, you can pretty safely assume the opposite is true.
The state of the "redpilled" """"""""""""""""""man""""""""""""""""

still a slave. now with mental gymnastics.

>You coudn't pay me to educate you
Okay fedoralord. So you have nothing, as I thought.

nothing for you.

>based assad because CNN hates him
>GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TEAM!

Are you larping as a North Korean today, mental patient? Guzzle bleach.

the news is seeded with red herrings.

every time you believe the "opposite of what CNN says" you're just being manipulated a little more

dumber and dumber you go!

>threatening the rest of Asia
Believe it or not, South Korea and Japan are past the point where they would need any assistance from the US (and all of your diplomats are self-serving Jews anyway) in solving the NK problem. Both Japan and SK are extremely nationalistic and won't tolerate if the US will try to intervene like a bull in china shop it is.
>and America
Right, cos CNN told you that their missiles can reach the American shores. And it's not like Pentagon gets billions and billions of dollars every year to set up all sorts of defense, including anti-missiles systems. Where did the money go?

>no arguments

color me subscribed

the argument is your thoughts still come from CNN

S L A V E S

They're commies OP, don't glorify them just because Rothchilds didn't shove their dick in them.

Being free from jew banker rule doesn't make a country not shit or completely terrible to live in, it just makes them not shit for that particular reason.

Maybe if they weren't a communist shithole they'd have more sympathy, but they're a commie shithole.

I watched an entire day of NK television through that 24 hour stream once out of curiosity. That's evidence alone that no, the entire worlds view isn't just made up jew lies to try and get the west to hate countries that refuse roth-jew rule, you can literally see the brutal "my retarded system will work if I force it" mentality stemming from all their programs.

In an ideal world the big globalist banking resistance would fair and just countries who truly resist to maintain freedom and national identity against internationalist scum. Instead they're all fringe nations that opted out over a total rejection of western values from the beginning, so the banker jew poison never had time to get to them. They gouged their livers out when they could have avoided eating raw shellfish, to prevent hepatitis.

>This kid
You're all dumb! Not me though, I'm neutral and I take no sides sheeple! Summer needs to end, now.

We don't care who nukes who, we just want a happening