Of course its a fucking leaf

Look how progressive Canada is.

Other urls found in this thread:

koridoty.com/?page_id=44
youtube.com/watch?v=2-BtquTKw78
archive.fo/K3leG
youtu.be/bos0lEXiHHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am ordinarily against children being taken from their parents, however when a parent is showing that they will be raising said child with the expectation of making them confused and suicidal it becomes a problem.

we are gonna get a lot of suicides and mass killers from this generation.

>he voted twice for a Kenyan nigger who couldn't even produce a birth certificate and who's middle name was "Hussein" (totally not muslim though) to prove that he was not racist
>has the audacity to call anyone else a cuck

>"The family's lawyer, barbara findlay, who chooses to spell her name without capital letters"

Is this real life? Did the world actually end and we are an alternate joke simulation?

but of course the blame will inevitably be laid at the feet of non lunatics for not accepting their inept claims of "science"

I didnt vote for Obama, I did create a video comparing Obama to hitler for my senior year English project in 2009. the project was to do a report on a prominent figure.

>I did create a video comparing Obama to hitler
cringe

fucking mental

Yes, the state must be given the power to take aways kids from bad people. Like bigots, racists, anti-feminists, those who oppose immigration...

>who chooses to spell her name without capital letters
Can't be real

My english teacher was an Obama advocate that constantly tried to assert Obama as the savior of the masses with no understanding of how the world works. I basically spliced the "hes gonna save everyone, hes gonna bring freedom" children singing about Obama with the German children singing about hitler as well as including him talking about his desire for a citizen force to spread propoganda. She didnt like me very much.

>Searyl

Good name choice because this kid will eventually become a Searyl killer in one way or another

That poor kid :( it's going to grow up to be a serial killer.

That's not even the most progressive story out of Canada today.

> Son of al-Qaeda Deputy Who Killed American Medic Paid $10 million by Canadian Government

As I said, I am normally opposed to children being taken, but holy shit is this child going to be screwed up.

So the kid is just stuck being nothing until he's old enough to sort it out?

Transgenders get to choose their identity, this kid will be lacking one.

Here's one of the 'parents'

koridoty.com/?page_id=44

It's almost like this degeneracy is harmful to children.

youtube.com/watch?v=2-BtquTKw78

Fuck you berenstain bears freaks I want to go back to my old guy timeline.

>koridoty.com/?page_id=44
The fire needs to rise...

As I was about to leave the site this popped up... That mail list needs to be a target list.

Fucking hell, even when I had a bluepill half way down my throat, I still thought LGBTABCD+ and the other fags were gonna get bad.

But I wouldn't and couldn't have imagined things getting this bad.

Now I only wonder how far they'll get.

The Day of the Rake can't come soon enough.

>gender

How bad is it going to get?

Who knows. We already have state funded media outlets advocating to bringing your children to places where, in their own words, and I fucking quote;

Be open-minded. Your kids will probably see boobs and penises. There will bodies of all shapes, sizes and in all states of undress. For parents like Ian Duncan, dad to 3-year-old Carson, this is all part of the appeal. “We’re not body shamers,” he says. “It all feeds into my son’s emotional intelligence and sexual development. And it’s never too early to think about that.” Consider the experience as a great opportunity for some interesting discussion. Explain what you’re seeing, and be ready for questions.

archive.fo/K3leG

Fucking think about that. They're literally saying that men with half erect penises whipping each other in bondage gear is the appropriate place to sexually develop YOUR FUCKING THREE YEAR OLD

STATE FUCKING MEDIA

>Canada
>Shit hole

Absolutely fucking degenerate in a sea of pakis and Syrians white people insist on following this bullshit narrative of gender dysphoria.

youtu.be/bos0lEXiHHc

searyl sounds like a chemical

>The parents
>The poor baby
>The spineless medical staff who allowed this to happen
>That fucking lawyer

It's like Ebola. The virus will destroy everything until the host is dead. unfortunately the host is our planet.

the thing with ebola though is it usually burns itself out before it can spread too much
so hopefully this child won't breed

decided to add one more thing

if theres a heaven and only good people go there its either completely full or vacant
were living in the worst of times. all these medical advances over the years made because we thought disease and dying was the worst... and here we are suffering still
everything weve done as a species with the best intent has backfired tenfold
if theres a hell i wouldnt be the least bit surprised to discover this is it

How the fuck is the hospital able to do what amounts to documented fraud? Your birth certificate is proof of identification. The hospital can't just make up shit on it otherwise what is to stop a hospital from issuing fradulent birth certificates (like in the article)?

>"aims to allow the child to discover their own gender"

Yeah, sure she will. Tranny rights is one thing, but an actually government of a country pushing the 'social construct' meme is fucking mind boggling.

>those who feel different to the gender designation assigned at birth face several problems later in life trying to change their documents
first... well no shit
second... wont searyl have to do this anyway once gender is assumed?

thirdly... one would think identification documents should be difficult to change