I've hacked into some sort of free masonic lodge in WI. How much danger am I in right now

I've hacked into some sort of free masonic lodge in WI. How much danger am I in right now.
I'm on a modded version of Ubuntu and my cpu has no back door as far as I know.

how do i figure out what type and version of packet filters/ firewalls are being used, Im using NMAP.

I might share more information but im honestly terrified

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_vcF4phoFmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

>my cpu has no backdoor
Okie Dokie

I have no idea but i want to see where this goes

not using amd or intel processor, or a very new one for that matter

Yer fucked.

lmao did you not read wikilinks? every cellphone, laptop and computer made since 2003 has a backdoor.

Log out if you're terrified. You should know what the fuck you're doing. Stop larping.

cpu's themselves tend to have hardware backdoors these days, vpro features for instance.

nmap is a scanning program. what are you using for your RAT?

I know what I am doing. How do you think i got here

if you're using a reverse tcp payload like VNC or even shell session/netcat you're pretty much wide open but then again it passes looking like legitimate traffic.

what you really should be doing is dumping content.

dump or get out

Satan is right. Post shit or bitch out.

So the masons are chatting over some terminal-based thing are they? Get fucked. Show some proof.

>I might share more information but im honestly terrified
well, if you do find some heavy info it is better to share it because if not then there is a good reason for them to kill you.

my cpu is from 1997, not using any sort of trojan, their chat or whatever is being monitored by ActivTrak at their lodge location. Pretty retarded setup if you ask me

Listen to Satan
/G\

You Must

i've dumped the whole convo so far? its taking place right now its a monitoring software that i've gained access to, its not like i can scroll through it, it's literally live video feed

Sup Forums here. What type of interface/protocol are you / they using? Do you have any type of shell access, or just this chat prompt?

Can talk over XMPP/E-mail if you want.

MOLOCH GET YE GONE!

THOU HAST NO POWER HERE IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD

I'm using a Telnet type program made by a buddy of mine, he knows what hes doing more than i do with his specific program, I cant do much other than screen shot this live video feed, thats all it seems the pc is used for

only interesting thing so far

Ask them about the "secret handshake"

How much danger you're in depends on what (if any) proxies you're using. But the answer's probably not much, as the Masons aren't as powerful as they used to be, and have very little real time capability.

Just monitor this for a while and report back anything interesting. It may take some time for anything worthwhile to be discussed.

uh.. is he talking about the chat?
yer fukd

Why in the world would you make a Sup Forums topic while monitoring it, you retard? You're supposed to leak it AFTER they say something substantial. They could have affiliates surfing here, you know. If you're not lying, then you just sacrificed your life for nothing. I feel bad for you...

Call them faggots and leave.
Backwoods lodges and lower degrees know nothing significant and are just larping.

We already know the secret handshake. All the secret mason shit got spilled the second the internet became a thing.

People even know about the super-secret distress call ("Is there no help for the widow's son?"), which is supposed to be reserved only for dire emergencies where you need a bunch of masons to come to your rescue.

might get a stream going I don't want anything to go unrecorded this could be good

10/10
someone will fall for it

Good idea. You could also tell us how to access it ourselves

Be back in ten minutes then.

Gotta check out the McCanns try to use this to get off with pimping their doughter out to
ol' Skippy Podesta:
youtube.com/watch?v=_vcF4phoFmQ

i hope you all are screen shotting these

You're in danger of some 80 year old in ridiculous hats with tassels and niggers with no limbs but still able to swim raising their voices at you.

Do you guys think there is something up with the file names? Seems like it would be ordered numerically. Not words and weird messages.

LARP dude

No this is it, it's the big one! They're going to figure out which cheese to bring to the social.

>masons
>using the internet

pick one.

masons are grumpy old 65+ men that stand around doing gay ritual shit and then sit around afterwards eating shit steak and drinking shit brandy. Most lodges barely have someone who can use an email account.

>Stdin stdout
>Ieet haxor

T H E Y K N O W
H
E
Y

K
N
O
W

lol LARP of the week

Terrified? Of a bunch of old men with rolled up trouser legs and fancy handshakes? You people are deluded to think the Masons are anything.

T.son of a Worshipful Lodge Master

This.

I was half believing you until this

I will sleep comfy tonight knowing that this is the best shills can do.

LARP
A
R
P

Yeah, this is fake.

should i stream the discussion

live stream it faggot prepare to fucking die within 30 minutes or less, if you get caught stream it so we can see this if this is real.

yes live stream it op

Go ahead Asian, I've got nothing else to do.

Do whatever you want commandpromptnigger.

Literally them talking about 4th of July plans... this is not newsworthy even for the fake news.

>How much danger am I in right now.
Like, it's illegal, but odds are they won't find out.

>All the secret mason shit got spilled the second the internet became a thing.
Everything was public since about 1700.

True, but makes this all the more interesting.

>Ice bear
The fuck is an ice bear?
Is this really some sort of DND character sheet or something?

polar bear maybe?

Filename

You really think those 50 year old fucks understand anything about computers? They prlly hire a 3rd party it tech to remote in. Stop being a pussy.

uh,,?

Well played, user.

this makes no sense?

like a movie script, this user hacked into a secret Masonic IRC talking about how the "Clintons" and "high Russian Leaders" are coordinating the next big terrorist attack blowing up a Walmart.

They would not use their real names like this you moron, these people of all people know that every IRC is recorded on the X-Keyscore.

So you are Larping.

>the Mr Netanyahu

where did it say anything about a terrorist attack
why would free masons be the brunt of a terrorist attack? are you retarded?

maybe those are code names, mr netanyahu is the mason that deals with israel, mr clinton is the democrats etc....maybe not tho, im pretty sure its a larp tbqh

whatever "sinister" bullshit this user is fish lining us with, it's LARP Bait. Maybe we will learn that abortions are bad again.

yeah but they said "clintons" plural but it could still make sense. whats a larp?

Tell H2 their mother's a whore, there's your 4th July fireworks.

>whats a larp?

shit was fake the moment putin and bibi were mentioned

wait hang on any of you guys remember that thread with the redditor time traveler and the mad cow disease virus, if this real then that means they are preparing viral bio weapon shipments killing us all the faggot redditor was correct.

Just tell me you know what larp means, I don't care if you do or dont. Otherwise please stop posting.

@OP. Fake and gay.

well..
let me tell you this,
a friend of mine.. well i thought he was , he fucked me over with my previous compagny.
he loved to tell around he had something to do with the free masons, in that same year when he stared larping as a member he died, he had diabetes, he knows how to take his insuline..
you see?
what you gotta do is dump and get out
doesn't mater about backdoor or not, if you know what you're doing you would've not posted about this here in the first place and trow away your blonk, nameless burner laptop that you didn't used in your own home..wright?

bro get everything and dump it here

fuck off

/thread

he mentioned putin and the jew, its already pol from here and out

It must be done!

Wow, you've hacked a bunch of old Protestant drunks being secretive to pretend they're more interesting than they really are. Congrats.

Btfo by satan

god damn it

theres no doubt in my mind that they probly will find out, but what are they guna do?

same, should not have name dropped those ovi names

None

Local level, not united multinatonal.

> some lodges can't agree on what to order for lunch
Others create inteligence & help networks

I dunno. What does your script say? Or haven't you written that far yet?

J-John T-Titor?

why not live stream this shit op

What? You're reading chat logs with telnet?

this is just a live monitored chat I don't know whos talking and i dont know that they are in there 80s. why does it matter if i dump names such as clinton or putin?

just stop. its so obvious you are LARPing. try again next year man