Well Sup Forums? Which one is it?

Well Sup Forums? Which one is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

bluelivesmatter.blue/haymaker-collective-antifa-gym/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>leftists are one person
>all right wingers are 300 pound warty ancaps
truly an astute observation. Sage this shill.

but those two things aren't mutually exclusive

It can be both,
You don't need to be strong to be violent

They are weak cucks surrounded by violent terrorists. Literally the Goyim and their Wolves.

Straight from the horse's mouth.

It can be both. Look at the antifa cucks trying to make a gym to 'fight da evil rayciss nawtsees'
bluelivesmatter.blue/haymaker-collective-antifa-gym/

They can be both. Look at pic related, clearly a weak beta male cuck in desperate need of a safe space. Then look at antifa, they attack people and damage property in an attempt to advance their political agenda. Both are leftists

Check my 16's.

>>>/shill/

>be extremely weak and coward
>use a bikelock on a sitting peaceful guy cuz you would get your ass kicked in any other scenario

both

This.

wait, what the fuck? Who here wants leftists to have their safe space?

A GROUP OF PEOPLE HAVE ONLY ONE FEELING ONE THOUGHT ONE MIND

>things Democrats actually believe

You're the head of the antifa in Sydney you cowardice trash, i saw this on normie book!

If you're so strong then why do you need the mask?

Here is a better one

>Hitler was based because he gassed the joos!
>holocaust didnt happen!

>Imblying the violent antifa types who show up to rallies and demonstrations spoiling for a fight aren't overcompensating for being weak and pathetic human doormats in their everyday lives when they can't hide behind a mask

Which one of you wants to rub my shekels?

they are weak cucks protected by the establishment

Violence does not require strength.

Does sucker punching someone require them to be strong?

Get rid of the weaklings, obviously. The violent ones are a net-benefit to our cause

get enough ants and they can kill a lion

strength through numbers is a weak strength

Notice the masochistic tendency of leftist tactics. Leftists protest by lying down in front of vehicles, they intentionally provoke police or racists to abuse them, etc. These tactics may often be effective, but many leftists use them not as a means to an end but because they PREFER masochistic tactics. Self-hatred is a leftist trait.

The scared dog is the one who bites

pussies individually

bullies in groups

how is this hard to understand?

its the classic daddy fantasy

they *need* to be ruled over by an authoritative regime

Both
They're fragile weak cucks when they're individuals. They're tough guys and terrorists when they are part of the black bloc and they have their nigger minions doing the violence for them.

Bending over the the govs knee and demanding to be spanked?

I'm not seeing the contradiction here. It's possible to be a cowardly weakling and also be part of a violent mob.

Leftists are so unhinged and violent that they haven't even killed anybody since the seventies. Meanwhile, the right-wing has been piling up bodies, but is conveniently glossed over. Hell, a bunch of rightwing tards showed up at Gettysburg the other day to oppose Antifa even though Antifa said they weren't going to be there. When Antifa wasn't there, like they said they wouldn't be, the rightwingers had to do /something/, so one of the tards shot himself. Had to have the cops save his ass with a tourniquet.

LIBERALS MAY BE DOMESTIC KEKOLDS, BUT THEY AREN'T DOMESTIC TERRORISTS LIKE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

FALSE FLAG TOMMOROW GET IN THE BUNKER!!!

classify them as terrorists, thus an unlawful aggressor that will be banned.

banning leftists.

Fuck off, I'm not an ancap tard.
Also
>Leftists are weak cucks who attempt domestic terrorism in order to futilely LARP as antifascists that came before them 70 years ago
Fixed.

Thanks for #CorrectingTheRecord

Fuckin' kek

>1 post
I can't think of anything wimpier than 10 limpwristed faggots attacking one unarmed Trump supporter with bike locks and such. Faggot.

Just off the top of my head there was "join Trump's SS" guy who killed two in Portland. Dylan Roof killed nine, Robert Dear after him. Then there's Adam Purinton, Mitchell Adkins, and James Jackson. And let's not forget right-wing heroes like McVeigh and Eric Rudolph.