Antifa declare war on The Aryan Brotherhood

Why the fuck would they challenge the fucking Aryan Brotherhood? Is this Antifa finally reaching the mass suicide phase of their little doomsday cult?

Other urls found in this thread:

berkeleyside.com/2017/05/26/eric-clanton-charged-four-counts-assault-deadly-weapon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Come and get me faggots

i smell a set-up, antifa couldn't be this suicidal, they're too big of pussies. are you trying to meme them to their deaths, lad? are you aware of the moral consequences of such actions?

>We punch nazis
And the Aryan Brotherhood are three times larger than the average AntiFa and shanks people. Best of luck.

Antifa admitting they are going to jail?

>trying to fuck with the aryan brotherhood
Bad idea no matter who you are. Those fucks will pull a real shoah on these skinny commie shitheads.

>2017
>Challenging the Aryan Brotherhood, whom are allied with most nigger street gangs out of sheer fear and respect
>Being a limp wristed faggot Antifa

ISHIGGYDIGGY

will pol let this pussy fagget get away? i hope not..

berkeleyside.com/2017/05/26/eric-clanton-charged-four-counts-assault-deadly-weapon/

can someone livestream this later on?

source on this? I have no doubts that Antifa is this far out of touch with reality but would like to confirm.

Please let this be true. It'll be like the 4th of July Tumblr raid but with a higher body count.

I would pay to see that

aryan brotherhood deals more in drug trafficking than racism

antifa going full retard yet again

well boys I think it's our moral duty to spread antifa vs Aryans propaganda everywhere so Antifa can't back out of their challenge

unless it's a better idea to leave antifa alone and let them build up numbers until we can purge them in the holocaust 2.0

Sounds like a plan

Well... goodbye antifa larpers attacking aryan brotherhood members :D

>wanting to fuck with the AB because they think things you don't like

The AB is .1% of the prison population yet responsible for 40% of the in-prison murders.

>mfw antifa twinks vs AB murderers

It will be another 30 vs 1 fight that antifa loses

nope, no source surfaced in the 24+ hours this has been spammed here, some faggot made it up.

This sounds good! can anyone share some ''good'' antifa material?

Hilarious. Seems ol' Clanton might get a warm welcome. We should spread this if the digits and kek will it. Rolling for 88.

Kek wills it. Let's get to larping boys!

>antifa retreats with pissed pants and shit sagging from their undies
:)

Our brothers have begun the process of informing all leaders of local chapters and have provided them with what we feel is the best choice for the brotherhood and the white race. We will let our recruits handle these kike faggots. 1488

Hope you're not LARPing