How come no one ever talks about Italy's role in World War II?

How come no one ever talks about Italy's role in World War II?

Germany and Japan get all the attention!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_raid_on_Bari
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because we had a very minor role, our task was to defend Germany's southern border by not getting invaded, and we failed.

Because all they did was shouting WE WUZ ROMANZ while needing to call the Germans to actually pacify the Slavs, Greeks and other territiories they claimed under their parole.

Oh that and they did desacrate the graves of natives to rename the dead people.
Thank go we have intact church records which serve as proof.
In istria they went as far as changing any Croat surname by adding a sufix of -ini.
So thanks to them there's people with surnames like Horvatini after some didn't bother to change it back.
Oh not to mention how they re-settled Sicilians all over the place.

Anyway next time they manage to swap sides in a war we should prepare to call dibs on some teritorries of theirs.

Because its embarrassing, they lost to Greece(smaller country), then to colonial forces in North Africa before Rommel had to come save them. It shows that Fascism isn't a good economic system.

They're hearts were never really in it. Was Isonzo WW1. Now that was a fustercluck!

>Trusting a croat talking about Italy

I got you there, i won't fall for the jew

Simply because Istria is italian maybe ;)

Italian supremacy is already everywhere with the Vatican religion.

Nobody talks about their role in royally fucking up Barbarossa. Italy attacks Greece. They fuck up. Greece puts up a resistance. The Germans grow impatient with this threat to their southern flank. Hitler redirects important troops and resources which had been intended for Barbarossa towards an invasion of Yugoslavia and finishing off the Greeks for Italy. He succeeds, but plans for Barbarossa which originally targeted a May start were delayed until late June.

The Germans invade, push and push to the limits of their army crushing the Russians. They are slowly grinding to a halt, but if they can deal a decisive blow to either Leningrad or Moscow in 1941, they will at least be in a great position for a renewed offensive in 1942. Instead the German attack is stymied by the cold weather and Russian reinforcements which have arrived just in time outside Moscow. Panzer leaders could see the spires of St. Basil's but the offensive could not continue. If they had reached Moscow 4-5 weeks earlier it would have been a different story, but instead a decisive blow was not laid in 1941, or ever for that matter by the Germans.

Thanks Italy. Thanks Duce, you fucking retarded ape sticking your stupid fucking nigger chin out like a god damned posturing gorilla.

At least we got an ideology right unlike the german gorillas lmao

I remember 1940.

We remember too.

Because allies used mustard gas.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_raid_on_Bari

you have so much to learn

I only know mostly about their role in WW1.

>Sardinian arresoja between the teeth

>2000 bombs of mustard gas
>b-b-ut nazis are evil!
kek

time travelling between shitposts, user?

Remember when you had to call the Germans to help, neighbor?

I've reached the Hellenistic Era so far.

>Italy
>Not white

because Italy was defeated by greece.

You're white as fuck.
>inb4 sister italy betrays me and tells me "you're not"

Again, when did we switch sides in WW1?

A croat was already here, only a slovene was missing

I know some greeks and they seem white to me

you're white

and also very cute

Only northern Italy is white, south is mediterranean.

“The Italian government, a free French newspaper tartly observed, never finished a war on the same side it started on – unless the war lasted long enough to change sides twice.”

Please don't talk about it.

Let people forget we participated.

You're turkroach rape babies. How the fuck do you think you're white?

>Nobody talks about their role in royally fucking up Barbarossa.
Pretty much every discussion about Barbarossa is focused on Italy's supposed role in delaying it.

But the operation would've probably failed because of the muddy roads and the extremely precocious and harsh winter.

Don't take the bait Italybro. Shills are trying to divide us.

How about you read WHOLE thread and then start responding you fucking autist?

Ask yourself, does "Istria" even sound Croatian to you?

They kinda just rolled over didn't they? And then his own people strung Mussolini up on a tree with a pitchfork up his ass?

>Italians think THIS is white
Proof that Italians themselves are not white

It's like an Animorph between a White man and a Nigger.

There is a 46% possibility you are not white

Whole Italy is mediterranean, celts stopped existing a lot ago.
Only some LARPers remain

Whites make up ~72% of the US population.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans

Reminder that Italians, Greeks, Spanish, Portoguese, Romanians and some Bulgarians are not white, they're mediterranean which is far better than any tree-worshipping northern caveman

Tell me, what was the date that Celts stopped existing?

After they were culturally assimiliated by latins when romans invaded them.
There is no "date" for it.

Southern Italians, Spanish, and the Portuguese all commonly show both MENA and sub-Saharan African DNA.

This is true. It doesn't disprove anything I said, however.
Stop posting that, nigger. It includes hispanics as """white""". Though, if Italians are considered white, then I guess those stats would actually be accurate.

>American mutt calling anyone non-White
The joke on you.

They continue their condottieri tradition by intermittently switching sides and plotting against everyone. Kinda worked well for them. No one knows whose side they'll fight next so stay away.

Celts existed outside of areas Rome conquered, and there are Celtic languages spoken by hundreds of thousands to this day. So again, tell me at what time Celts stopped existing as you claimed.

MENA yes a little, but sub-saharan african DNA?
Do you get your data from "proud vikingz warriors of the white race.de"?

I was referring to Celts in Italy, not Celts in general.

I think it's because Italians are somewhat comical

PEPPERONI MOZZARELLA ZUCCHINI MAMA MIA!

There are 100% White Hispanics you retard.
If your ancestors were German and moved to Mexico and started speaking Spanish you are considered a "White Hispanic"

Northern Italians are heavily mixed with Germans thanks to the Holy Roman Empire.
Central Italians are reasonably mixed with all Mediterraneans thanks to the Roman Empire.
Southern Italians are heavily mixed with Arabs thanks to the Aghlabid dynasty and numerous other Muslim raids.

Guess what part of Italy all the technological innovation comes from? (Ferrari, Lamborghini, Ducati)
Now guess what part of Italy all the crime comes from (mafia).

>Northern Italians are reasonably mixed with Germans

Any source?

No, I literally study Genetics and have looked over thousands of 23andMe results. They're usually not more than 2% or so, but it's extremely common in these populations.

>If your ancestors were German and moved to Mexico and started speaking Spanish you are considered a "White Hispanic"
AHAHAHAHAH
Stop please, you are killing me.

>If your ancestors were German and moved to Mexico and started speaking Spanish you are considered a "White Hispanic"
You have any actual source for that so I don't have to accept your dumb ass claims?
>There are 100% White Hispanics
lmao sure there are, Pedro. Nice try to sideline the system to make yourself seem white, though.

porco dio

It was part of the Holy Roman Empire for centuries, was part of Austria-Hungary for centuries, was ransacked pillaged and raped by countless Germanic tribes and was settled by both Celtic and Germanic peoples before Rome even came into existence.

Are you a Burger on vacation? Because I thought the Australian school system was better than this.
>Southern Italians are heavily mixed with Arabs thanks to the Aghlabid dynasty and numerous other Muslim raids.
So I guess the Serbs and Croatian are 99% Turks.

>"HAHAHHAHA FACTS ARE SO FUNNY I DON'T HAVE AN ARGUMENT PLEASE DON'T POINT THIS OUT"

>What is the first "thousand year Reich"

Come on matey I even told you the name in my OP.....

You're right about the Germanic tribes but it being part of the Holy Roman Empire or AH don't count.

While they were part of the HRE, they were much more indipendent than other states, that's why italian part of the HRE ended up breaking away from it.
Also they were indipendent republics, kingdoms and duchies, I don't see how they'd have mixed with germans just by being in a diplomatic union with them.

For AH it happened during the nationalist time, even if they occupied us and even tried to germanize people, everyone hated austrians so there was no mixing with them.

>So I guess the Serbs and Croatian are 99% Turks.

Uh.... yeah!

READ what they are you fucking retards. Did you faggots forget how to Google?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans

lol calm down horvatini

>FACTS
The only facts is your government juicing the stats.

Anyone got that image of the "white" American prisoners?

Jesus Christ, you must really be a Burger on vacation.

>refers to people "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa"
>North Africa
It gets even better.

NEVER FORGET!

Yes, it does count people intermarry more within their countries regardless of autonomy. In the end, they were ruled by Germans and they were fucked by some of these Germans. Get over it.

>you disagree me so youre a yank

It's just all anglos that race-mixed with any natives they found in their land, so when they see somebody different than them they claim he's the non-white

Well maybe not 99%, that's your figure, but there's no doubt the entire Yugo region + Greece is heavy mixed with turk blood.

Is this not common knowledge in Europe?

Because basically all that they did was get their asses kicked. Germany and Japan could actually conquer something that wasn't a technologically outdated African kingdom.

That is because White is synonymous with Caucasian. These people are all Caucasians.

wait, what was the part about explosive warship reparations?

tell me more

Only nobles did royal marriages with germans, the higher percentual of the population was purely italian.
Also we were never ruled by the HRE, that's why by the end of 1400 it already was just a memory.
The only time we were actually under the HRE control was when it was ruled by the Franks.

>Ethiopia
>Technologically outdated

It isn't an Itallian name either.

A person's race on a Jail's database is not the race they use in the Census. It's based entirely on the clerks who just look at the mugshot and type in whatever they fucking want to get home quicker.

>Is this not common knowledge in Europe?
No, we don't believe in the bullshit.
You know, not all places are like the USA were you can't tell what blood flows in your sons' veins because he is the mix of AT LEAST 30 different ethnicity.
Also you should learn history, because most of the people under the domination of Turks/Muslim hated their ruler. What makes you think they were so prone to make children with them?

I'm sure you have never seen a Saraceno/Magrebino. Otherwise you would know why this is damn funny to us.

Yes, Caucasians look different from one another.
They are still the same race and have a recent common origin.

For the love of Jesus, please stop.
Just google Magrebino so you will finally learn what is your standard of "whiteness".
Thank God we don't have crap like that in Europe.

>most of the people under the domination of Turks/Muslim hated their ruler.
500 years of rape will do that!
>What makes you think they were so prone to make children with them?
What makes you think they had a choice?

How ignorant can you be........

>How ignorant can you be........
Back at you.
What school did you go to? I bet they teach better in fucking Burkina Faso.

There's good reason to believe that it was more delayed by a longer muddy season and poor operating weather for the luftwaffe. It still wouldn't have made much of a difference in the battle of moscow, because they still would have besieged, and not stormed moscow.

Turkish provinces in Europe were held by the Dhimmi so that they wouldn't revolt, not forcing any cultural assimiliation upon them was one of the privileges the Dhimmis had.

If you can't plan an invasion correctly don't give the fault to your allies.

I know what Maghrebs are you moron, learn English before coming here. And Europe is like 5% Maghreb.

>And Europe is like 5% Maghreb.
Yes, France and maybe Germany.

You cats really do think you have pure blood don't you? I laugh every time I see a southern Italian with a big dirty hooked nose.

The war was over since day 1. You simply can't win against an enemy with such superior industrial production and Manpower. In all honesty is a miracle that germans were able to push till 1942.

I do agree that Mussolini, an ex journalist and elementary teacher with no military background, took bad decisions...but I see no scenario in which the axis could have won.

>whine about white genocide
>balkan countries say "dont worry we support you white brothers!"
>act like a retard and call them nonwhite turkish rapebabies
>lower down white population in your eyes even more
>still whine about the muslims lowering your race's population down

...Which are part of the Heartland of Europe.
Hell, it's higher than 5%—I didn't factor in the significant North African admixture in Southern Italy.

So you're mixed with Germans and Celts in the North and Arabs and North Africans in the South.

>thanks to the Holy Roman Empire.
yeah it wasn't the entire history of rome or anything

spartans were awesome cause they constantly clashed with germans. they met many times.

hahah le joo maymay

>You cats really do think you have pure blood don't you?
I'm Sardinian. I'm as pure as you will ever get, you fucking mutt. What are you? 5% Chink, 20% Anglo and the rest unknown because you don't know who fucked your grandmother?

The outcome might have been quite different if Hitler didn't try to suckerpunch Stalin. Seriously, why the fuck did he do it? After that Germany was besically in the middle of a press.