Hometown friend invites me to a camping trip

>hometown friend invites me to a camping trip
>only know him
>he invites all of his work friends
>I show up with the American flag cause i love my country
>All his coworkers give me odd looks as i set the flag up on our campsite.

>at the campfire
>all the dudes have Asian girlfriends/wives
>I make a statement about how ill only date white girls
>smallest dude in the group stands up and calls me a "awkward virgin"
>Tell him politely "Hey dude I'm carrying you might want to be careful what you say."
>Wake up the next morning all of them left early cause they thought i was a danger

I wish i could go camping with Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmEib5KaVyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're a fag

fuck off race traitor

It was just a joke but like holy fuck numales are such pussies!

Hahahahaha
Nice one OP.
Let me Guess, you have a huge beard also and always go around with shades and a cap.

Stereotype shit right there

wtf does that even mean?

autistic fuck, they were pretty pathetic but don't threaten to pull your peace over shit talk

it was your chance to practice social interaction

if you went camping with us you'd wake up with vaseline on your ass

>Hey dude I'm carrying you might want to be careful what you say

Nigger tier, kys

It means you're a lunatic looking for a reason to kill. I'd hang out with you.

>things that never happened

Stay angry, faggot. Guess what? It'll be 8 years, bitch.

you seem like an okay guy OP
come on over to my campsite

Instead of talking about fucking shooting up the campsite you could've just made fun of him you fucking autist.

>Not laying down bantz until the fucking cuck loses his mind and takes a swing at you so you could shoot him in the face and assert your dominance over the tribe. Take the women to your tend and have a massive asian sex slave orgie while their husbands cry in their tents.

gee you really missed your chance there mate.

pretty based response to be honest, praise kek and i love america

I fucking love Asian women. If I ever travel to China, I don't want the White cock worship stereotype to be wrong. Anything less than fucking a new slope cooch daily will be a disappointment.

>bringing flag
nothing too unusual, whatever
>insult their choice in women with a racially charged comment
not only did this not happen but it's extremely autistic
>threatening to shoot over insult
OP reveals that he's actually a nigger

You kinda sounded like a edgelord for saying you only date white women should of just kept that to yourself and leave the politics for another day

Was thinking the same thing..
Go out and expand the tribe borders by raiding the other campers and forcing the men to cut trees and gather resources while you place the women into sexual bondage. Fuck that's hot.

>americans
>handle bantz

pick one

This. 2018 will be the first huge disappointment for the dems. Most still dont realize the Senate races are stacked against them.

If you were invited to go camping... then woke up in the woods the following morning with a sore ass covered in lube... would you tell anyone?

>be me
>goes camping with friends
>spend the entire time hiking, foraging, and setting up camp as we trek through the forest
>too tired to talk during dinner
>wakeup next morning and do it all again
>and again
>and again
>and again

OP is a fagcamper.

I don't blame them, you sound like a weirdo.

>the post

You know dude you could have just shut up about it.
The flag thing was okay and nobody should have batted an eye about it.
Your friend was probably setting you up with some yellow pussy and you fucked it up.

You deserve that treatment for being an Aspie.

No offense, but you sound kind of weird. I don't know if I'm comfortable dropping acid around you on a camping trip.

Jesus fucking christ this How do you instantly go from 'lol virgin' to 'i'm going to kill you'

I'm glad this is just shitposting but too real man, too real.

Thats really odd honestly. You threatened him with gun violence over a slight remark. You shoulda just dipped out cuz it sounds like lame scenery

I told a group of people that I find dark skin unattractive, and a filipino guy in the group got really pissed off. He said I was racist because I'd only date girls with light skin. I was happy that most of the people in the group were like "hey, he can find whatever he wants attractive."

I just thought it was strange. This was before the recent SJW dominance of social situations, so I wasn't aware of how obsessed 'poc' are with race. I was actually surprised that anyone would find it weird. And besides, I actually do have a thing for creamy white skin. Pale girls are sexier to me than anything. And I'm honestly surprised that more guys don't share that opinion.

It's funny, before maybe 6 years ago, I never would have felt strange talking about skin color as an aspect of attraction. Now it's been so stigmatized that I would keep it to myself under most circumstances.

>Go camping with a group of friends
>3 guys and 3 women
>When we arrive we automatically go into gender-roles
>Women clean and cook, while the guys chop wood and fire the stove
>no one complained about doing to much

they did you a favor op, you shouldnt be hanging out with these cucks anyway, find some real slayer to hang out with

>Tell him politely "Hey dude I'm carrying you might want to be careful what you say."
pfffffff LOLOLOHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAOHHNONONONAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAQ

why did you even bring up the gun? were they threatening you? were you scared? faggot

What i'm saying you could have gone about it in a less autistic manner.
You could have said ''I'm trying to find a white girlfirend.'' instead of ''I will only date white women.''.
You know why i said that?
Chicks are often easily offended when you reject something about them even if they aren't interrested in you.
Since all the chicks there were chinks you can guess how that ended up sounding to them.

Just learn something about female behaviour to spare your self trouble like your buddy distancing him self from you.

Also when hanging out social norms, politics and that shit should not be things to discuss.
Spend your time on more fun things like hobbies, sports, interesting crafts and sheet.

but you did go camping

>talking about race in a group of diverse normies

you're a stupid nigger

>threatening someone by saying you are carrying a weapon

even more stupid nigger

not even politics related, awful bait bro. sage on.

you are the dude everyone jokes about.

how does that feel?

You were carrying the small dude?

>camping

>>smallest dude in the group stands up and calls me a "awkward virgin"

He's right you know

You should go shoot up a beauty pallor full of asians

I don't believe you but if this is somehow true then I feel sorry for your friend, dealing with a sperg like you must be a real chore

They are lame but that was kinda autistic to bring up your gun and tell the guy to watch his mouth. You were by far the biggest retard

Even though it's a fake story, faulty yank logic is brilliantly depicted here, probably unwittingly so. Why wouldn't they want you to set up the american flag if they're aiming for a multicultural country and they all had chink girlfriends and wives? Aren't their wives part of the United States population? Looks like they're the ones being inherently racist here.

This is some Hank Hill shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=pmEib5KaVyo

jesus christ i thought this was a troll, kys immediately

>camp in your own country
>set up your flag

Why autists do this?
Why do you have to advertise you are an AMERICAN in America?

I'd leave too, that's pure fucking autistic to just go from "your a virgin" to "I got a gun". I thought my social skills sucked, yours are just horrid. Maybe Shit talk back? You are the type of person that gives gun owners the stereotype that we are all unnerved. Maybe dial it down a bit next time?

Well... You're white... And you're easily prone to mass shootings with legally obtained guns.

kek

>Go on an WMAF camping trip as a single male
Kys for even making up this stupid story you retard and go back 2 jewbook

On the plus side, your friend won't be inviting you for camping trips anymore.

To remind our traitors what country they're in.

>If I ever travel to China, I don't want the White cock worship stereotype to be wrong

I was just in Taiwan in June, it's 100% true

One time I went camping with one person I knew, and a bunch of his friends. I was told to bring the beer, so I went out and filled an ice chest with over 100 High Lifes. Not the greatest of beers, but just fine for camping. All of his friends refused to drink my beer, they all wanted PBR instead, and sent one person down to town to buy a bunch of PBR. So I was stuck with all this beer, so I was drinking quite a lot of it. I also thought it would be nice to bring a bit of coke too, but when I pulled it out I got scolded because I guess one of them used to be a fucking crackhead. So I did all the coke by myself, and drank all that beer. Then they got mad at me because in the middle of the night I felt a bit sick, and walked out into the woods and puked a bit and their dogs ate it in the morning. I also brought up a couple of dirt bikes for us to take turns riding, but none of them wanted to. I really thought it was going to be a great camping trip, but they were all assholes. But even then, I didn't threaten to pull out my gun and shoot anyone. It was the worst camping trip ever.

>only know him
>I show up with the pride flag cause i love my country

>at the campfire
>all the dudes have girlfriends/wives
>I make a statement about how i won't discriminate who i date based on the infinite gender spectrum because I'm not a bigot
>smallest dude in the group stands up and calls me a "fucking leaf"
>Tell him politely "Hey dude if you insult me, I win."
>Wake up the next morning all of them left early cause they thought i was boring
fucking burgers

Oh, and my buddy told me to not worry about bringing any food, so I just brought like some bologna and bread, just in case so I didn't go hungry. Spent a day cutting down trees and splitting logs for a campfire. His friends brought the food but started giving me shit for eating it. At least my buddy stood up for me, and told them they wouldn't have been able to cook that food if it wasn't for me. They also listened to the Decemberists or some shit the entire time, and they all worked at Whole Foods. Bunch of fags.

>go camping with cousins
>they all say you can bring one person
>assume they meant a friend
>they all bring girls

Here it is actually illegal to raise the flag as a citizen unless during national mourning/celebration/sport events and you still have to take it down at dusk and raise it again at dawn while doing so

That way faggots like you dont disgrace the flag by hanging it over their bbq like it is some kind of decoration rag

I just picture a bunch of weaboos with their chink girlfriends sitting around a campfire making smores with one angry autist threatening the smallest dude with a gun with the american flag flapping the breeze behind them. Happy 4th of July

>Committing sexual tourism in East Asia shitholes
>Probably a pedophile
You're fucking trash just like the Muslims running to Europe for pussy

>Why do you have to advertise you are an AMERICAN in America?
Because there are so many non-Americans in America

*unsheathes katana*

> friend invites me to a camping trip abroad
>only know him
>I show up with an israeli flag cause i love my country

>at the campfire
>I make a statement about how i won't date goys as they are cattle
>smallest dude in the group stands up and calls me a "thats not nice greatest ally"
>Tell him politely "oy vey anti semite,its like anoda shoa"
>Wake up the next morning all of them left early cause they thought i was boring
Fucking goys

>Noone threatened to draw their CCW on you
Consider yourself lucky you fucking leaf

>All of his friends refused to drink my beer
What a bunch of faggots

I was actually there for religious purposes, but great job attacking the strawman. By the way I think there's a subreddit for people like you

>this happened

What shitty religion do you get cucked by?

So some dweeb insults you and you threaten him with a pistol? What a fucking pussy.

Hover over my flag and take a wild guess, Zhang

JUST SO YOU KNOW OP, menacing with a deadly weapon is a crime, CC gives you a lot of responsibility and you're fucking blowing it if this is true.
If they weren't complete morons they could turn you into the cops

My roommate is a twinkish beta elon musk loving self professed communist who shows me reddit posts every five minutes.

Usually, we don't BBQ a flag as it ruins the marinade.

>american marinade

Hank?

lmao

this

>>I make a statement about how ill only date white girls
>>smallest dude in the group stands up and calls me a "awkward virgin"

He was totally 100% correct. Harbor racist beliefs if you want, but have the social grace to only reveal them in appropriate contexts.

>>Tell him politely "Hey dude I'm carrying you might want to be careful what you say."

The moment where you proved him 100% correct.

This is normally where I would start off a lecture with "Bro" but you aren't my "Bro".

Seriously, have you considered suicide?

Your country is a shithole.

Am I bantzing right?

fake or not, had a good laugh

>being this autistic

Instead of havin a laugh and throwing some bants you threaten them with death? Come on faggot.

Fag

Race traitor

Sounds like a believable burger story.

Better than getting so butthurt you're threatening to kill me.

Wtf is a Zhang? Your autistic ass is accusing me of something you're clearly obsessed with

>
>things that did not happen
Pick one

Cool, thanks for sharing your opinion.

Also, are you unironically a fucking Pope cuck christlarper?

I read this post and considered whether you could fit four hotdogs in your anus at the same time.

>unironic definition of hell on earth

>Asian girlfriends/ Wives

>"Hey dude I'm carrying you might want to be careful what you say."
I know you're larping, but this is a felony and the fastest way to lose your ccw permit. Faggot.

would hang out with

>only know him
>I show up with the Japanese flag cause i love anime

>at the campfire
>I make a statement about how ill only date 2D monster girls
>smallest dude in the group stands up and calls me a "awkward weeb"
>Tell him politely "Hey dude I'm carrying a katana, nothing personnal kiddo"
>Wake up the next morning all of them left early cause they thought i was a creep

These things are worse than jews because they act like they aren't just perpetuating the cycle of niggers ruining other races shit

>Go on camping trip with some normies
>Decide it's a good idea to do unprovoked nigger-tier behavior the whole time
>Reveal my power level
>Imply they're race-traitors
>Threaten to shoot them over defending their wives' dignity from a racist asshole they've never met before and have done nothing to offend.
>Shocked, simply shocked, when they all ditch me.

You're an idiot and deserve everything bad that happens to you.