Brit/pol/ - Keira Knightley edition

>Sex abuse cadets "covered up"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40457123

>Dad remembers youngest Manchester victim
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40481950

>Huge gun haul heading for UK stopped at Channel Tunnel
news.sky.com/story/huge-gun-haul-heading-for-uk-stopped-at-channel-tunnel-10935143

>NHS patients' data was illegally transferred to Google DeepMind
news.sky.com/story/nhs-patient-data-given-to-google-illegally-10935315

>Dog attacks on postmen 'highest in Northern Ireland'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-40480096

>Vagina surgery 'sought by girls as young as nine'
bbc.co.uk/news/health-40410459

>Based SAS soldiers 'suspected' of executing unarmed Afghans and covering up potential war crimes
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sas-special-air-service-war-crimes-civilians-cover-up-ministry-of-defence-operation-northmoor-royal-a7819006.html

>Knife-wielding attacker in Paisley assaults two men
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-40473899

Other urls found in this thread:

forbritain.uk/
twitter.com/adamfleming/status/882136763598327808
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/idUKKBN19O0ST
youtube.com/watch?v=3XIjhBuuQY0
youtube.com/watch?v=CINVwWHlzTY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for America

First for shagging Diane abbot

Nothing beats brown hair and brown eyes on actual racial Celtic-Germanic Europeans

First for fourth

Third for best postwar PM

Wakey Wakey

THINGS
H
I
N
G
S

Tonibler go back home to your rathole

Support Waters!

forbritain.uk/

TANKS
A
N
K
S

>inb4 she's controlled opposition
>inb4 she's a jew in some way or another
>inb4 she once did something we disagree with so that means we can never ever agree with her ever again
>inb4 0.15p gets deposited to my account
Just beating the shills to it.

I haven't felt this hopeful since this time last year.

So far to go though. She needs to win this first off.

Vague manifesto

This is the first Brit/pol thread that I felt obliged to iron my shirt to. Why does KK remind me of an ironing board?

She's running for leader not PM.

Also how is 'closing down mosques that are known to support terrorism, stopping all migration from sharia countries and deporting suspects' sound vague?

She'll formulae a more thorough national manifesto when she wins the leadership contest.

UKIP need someone who can play the media like Trump does

Lads what's the best internet service provider?

Who is this Abbot you speak of? Did you mean the "human calculator" Diane Abbott by any chance?

Not necessarily, the MSM has been pretty discredited.

What we need is someone with some balls who is going to tell it like it is, if we get another Nuttall the parties dead.

TalkTalk doesn't block all the pirate sites
Virgin is best for price and speed

Big Black Cock in Rightly So

Thanks

For the Queen! Fuck the Russian scum. I regret that I was born in this shit hole.

Who's this in relation to?

probably fucking King George VI or something knowing people these days.

>tfw semi-ironically browse /who/ and some of them were actually trying to justify lines like this

Historic London, in general so many black people

Don't hate your own land and people you spanner, have pride in what you are.

Victorian London.

Fuck me, there was probably something like 100 Africans in the whole of London at that stage.

> The last time I saw a body like that young man Keira Knightley was when I ran my iron over this sweet 14 year old Morrocan boy's back and double creased my military shirts on him. I fucked him hard when he was bent over for an extra shilling.
t.Winston Churchill

I don't hate my motherland, I hate what it's becoming.

Makes two of us.

We were also both betrayed by the USA, kind of a habit of theirs.

WE

Erm, what?

As do I with my own but I will never say "fuck England" and neither should you.

WUZ

*clicks with tongue*

After the USSR, Russia becoming a monster who are trying to get some advantage in the world by Nuke force. It's pathetic. Not to mention the conditions and state of the society.

>Lads what's the best internet service provider?
Asking 14 year olds who live in their mother's basement anything. LOL.

That's what happens in this world - you either get devoured by monsters or you become the monster.

DOCTORZ

The difference is that you don't have a discord with your government, as far as I read your news I see how your are connected with Theresa and I feel that you are together as a nation. In Russia Putin is kind off different class like pajeet caste and so on who can booze in JewYork and don't give a shit that some people in Russia are dying from bad quality alcohol approved by Russian test system, and so on and so forth.

N'

>LOL
You're clearly projecting

M8 this country couldn't be anymore divided, were about one more murder away from blood on the streets.

Der Untermensch the picture. People like that must be sterilized

>together as a nation
Our "leaders" would walk over our dead bodies just to tell the camera that Islamophobia is not to be accepted in CURRENT YEAR. As would many of our people, we are balkanised without the borders.

I'm a Tory. I've became a member of Conservatives to show my government, that they're sheet and fuck them. Because the British way is only the right way!

>First for shagging Diane abbot
absolutelyharam.jpg

Cheers, man.

slava rossiya.

guten tag

moin

You've got arms like fucking Kermit the frog, start lifting.

Juncker is drunk real early today

>"You are ridiculous" @JunckerEU tells European Parliament. Is told off by @EP_President. SCENES!

>"I will never attend a meeting like this again" @JunckerEU adds

twitter.com/adamfleming/status/882136763598327808

Super Hans?

What's with the long neck? I don't think some of these celebrities are actual Humans.

Lads, the firemen put out the fridge fire in Grenfell and walked away thinking the fire was out. They didnt notice the smouldering cladding. Another fire team was called in to combat the uprising cladding flamability much later. Much too late to save the flammable sub-letting multi-cultis.

OF COURSE it was the Sea Cadets.
Literally ever joke we made about them in the Army Cadets was true. Buncha fucking nonces

I've got the new template sorted for the leaf containment thread but I can't think of what to put on it, all their news is insane. We had the interest hike and the genderless baby yesterday.

hello Britbong

lads, i'm so glad that exports are soaring now that the pound is in the shitter

uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/idUKKBN19O0ST

>wake up
>see the headlines about the Nork missile
>let's see what pol's saying about it
>main board has five threads on the first fucking page whining about women
>Americans (obvious NEETs) literally sitting up all night into the wee hours REEEEing about "roasties"

I fucking hate this place now outside of brit/pol/, lads. Honest to Christ it's a fucking shambles.

My projection will be in your mother.

I agree, it's like a completely different website.

You look at the picture like an artist, that's funny. I'm a B.Arch, now I'm a techie because I think that that explains things more precisely.

Another day, another Muslim grooming.

>Honest to Christ it's a fucking shambles.

ain't that the truth

It's Sup Forums, not sure what you were expecting to be quite honest. Most here aren't successful with women and this place has become a venting board.

I stopped going out there about 6 months ago.

You'll be happier for it.

>>Americans (obvious NEETs) literally sitting up all night into the wee hours REEEEing about "roasties"
They're shills mate, they're paid to do that because it causes rifts within Sup Forums and they're bloody effective. When you see those threads report them, don't post in them and simply move on.

Explain the picture please.

Jonaya? Sounds like nothing, lad.

>dyeing the roads blue

This fucking caller on LBC is mental.

She explains here. It was on Katie Hopkins Shitter.

youtube.com/watch?v=3XIjhBuuQY0

She's not a Muslim, that's what this is all about.

Never leave brit/pol/. My dad taught me that when I was five.

This shit used to be (mostly) isolated to r9k.

What's happened in the past year and a half or so is that NEET virgins from r9k have convinced themselves that the reason they can't get laid isn't actually to do with the fact they're obese and never leave the house but because there's a 'political' dimension to it i.e. it's society's fault (and hence not their own) and so they drag it over here.

>They're shills mate

I hope that's at least true for some of them.

I watched this a couple days ago. What I didn't understand was why she was under the impression that the UK has freedom of speech.

Yes, /r9k/ and Sup Forums are pretty much one and the same now, lots of cross posting, difference being /r9k/ is strictly for rants about women and muh autism or whatever else. It seems pretty full to be quite honest, quite sad.

Because we invented it in 17th century coffee houses you fucking obese moronic mongoloid.

Holy fuck. The Nigger's fridge fire was put out. The firemen weren't trained to look for the middle layer of cladding igniting. Walked away good and proper.Job done. Back to the station for tea and bisc......

As a Russian and as a one who have the English language as a second language. I'd say. I fucking love Cockney and Brummie and in some ways I found that the northern Scotland accent was super funny, Trainspotting and so! I don't like American language: it has no aristocratic nobility, labourish shit and so forth.

>What's happened in the past year and a half or so
oh fuck off. this place has been an MRA safespace since inception.

You mean one of them saw an opportunity, broke some billows out and fanned it up the side of the building? Cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=CINVwWHlzTY

>Sup Forumscucks ITT will actually actively defend the government

>drinking in the morning
>that complexion, skin and surroundings
Dysgenic scum with bad lifestyle choices and shit-tier genetics/10

Not exactly, no.

>I hope that's at least true for some of them.
It is for almost all of them. There are also a lot of shills in Brit/pol/ regularly and they're very effective, but people are too fucking stupid to actually realise what's going on and the feed in to the shill-tornado-of-death.

No we won't, go away.

American is based on rustic pioneering people not consanguinity.

>shitting on your own countryman when he's done nothing wrong
I'd rather know him than you.

I'm gonna call into James on LBC and read out the fresh prince lyrics, he's talking about gangs

They're shitting on each other to be fair.

You're happy because I had a chance to be a British colony. We're - Russians - a sort of punks and outsiders.

No, the shitting is going one way.

Yes!

Also mention that Mud from Newcastle who's infringing freedom of speech.

Why are british women so ugly

>She's not a Muslim
Lad, her parent, single probably, called this mongrel Jonaya? As I said, Nothing Lost.

>Those fucking teeth
How inbred are you guys?