Embarrassing, America

Embarrassing, America.

Guess how much I care about what some faggot outside the US cares about our leadership and policies.

We're not you. Stay the fuck out. Go suck a cock or do whatever you do where you live.

>EU cucks don't like us
good. we're doing something right

le world speaks xd

Good. Because most of you are faggots.

They do suck a lot of cock.

>Embarrassing, America.
At what point in time will the rest of the world fuck off because we don't give a shit? If we wanted your opinion on OUR leader, we would have sent you a ballot to fill out.

Maby you will have some of your "world leaders" contact our government and have them run some worthwhile candidates for a change....you know since our politicians don't bother listening to their constituants....maby if Merkel or that french Guy with the crypt-keeper wife would tell the Dems and/or the republican party to get real people up...

Protip: If they run Hillary tier people for president, this will happen EVERY time.

>someone familiar with the world's thinking believes

>this butthurt damage control

baito baito desu

Before the elections I had a very weak grasp on american culture and politics so that most republican policies seemed retarded to me, coming from a Democrat styled country.
People in Germany can’t obviously fit in american mentality, but the “republican values” are the farther thing from an european perspective.

>"The world"
The world speaks now, heh.
More like, they asked random people about what is the treatment of the POTUS from the MSM in their country.

If you're hated by those cunts, you're doing something right.

>baito baito desu
Actually, it is beito, 「ベイト」.

Fuck off eurocuck scum

>poll

We all know how those go

Calm down Hans. No need to get butthurt that German hegemonic ambition is slipping through your fingers yet again.

How high is "white" on the list?

SLIDE THREAD
MAJOR HAPPENINGS RIGHT NOW
DON'T LET THEM DISTRACT YOU

Fuck EU and UN. Trump is doing good. Dont forget to gas the kikes.

anyone else legit permanently scarred by how much we now realize the media lies? I'm never trusting them again for the rest of my life.

Yea fuck these cunts, they obviously didn't ask Australia. Trust a fucking cuck with an EU flag to make a thread like this.

>cruel policies
Such as?

I literally only care about what white Americans think and most of us are loving it

>US on top
>if US acts in their own interests, other countries will suffer
>if US sacrifices it's own interests, other countries stand to gain

Who fucking cares what other countries feel when it's a giant conflict of interest? I see people always worrying about how other countries feel about the US and it makes no logical sense.

Sup Forums, in what way are (((they))) reinforcing the narrative that what other countries feelings for the US actually matters, in any way?

his arrogance and intolerance is only matching that of the American people. we are rude, un-polite, crass, impatient, and have large egos. that's American. and especially New-Yorker. You people don't seem to get that America doesn't care what the rest of the world thinks. that's kinda part of being American. our vote was a big middle finger to everyone.

>Some faggot somewhere writes a "we are the world" article
>Some faggot behind an EU proxy cares
>America does not
LEL

why would americans care what faggot germans, brits or frenchies think about them?

>ooohh nooo cucks dont like us

Watch them care.

Trump is in Polska tomorrow, he will be greeted with applause here, and probably will say some pretty redpilled shit about fucking germans in the ass and not taking in any niggers.

Ok but if that's true, why would you want to fuck with him?

As if we care what you fags think of us

haven't trusted the media since 2012

Not to be mean, but in Europe, no country is as brown as yours.

You think we give any fucks? Please, have we ever given a fuck about how the world looks at us?

Wait hes coming in tommorow? Fuck I gotta prep

If it was a poll. somebody already chose those words.
Anyway, sounds like fake and gay news.

thats the dumbest shit ive ever read :D

The entire world seems to have forgotten the second lesson their mommies ever taught them (after "wash your hands before you eat"):
>If everybody else jumped off a cliff, would you?

>(((poll)))

Plenty of the world likes trump they just know who to ask to get the answer they want

He's hardly the first president with a bit of arrogance and bluster. For instance.. here's LBJ:

"Fuck your parliament and your constitution. America is an elephant. Cyprus is a flea. Greece is a flea. If these two fleas continue itching the elephant, they may just get whacked good ...We pay a lot of good American dollars to the Greeks, Mr. Ambassador. If your Prime Minister gives me talk about democracy, parliament and constitution, he, his parliament and his constitution may not last long... "

nice shilling

your $.02 has been deposited

Says the cucked German whose probably a fucking "refugee" or "Turkish guest worker".

Even if you are German, I'm on the boat that the country that started two world wars within the last 100 years gets no opinion. You're still in time out.

Go eat some schnitzel and get fucked by your neighbour Muhammed, krout

News flash, we don't give a fuck what your shit little leaders think of us. Fuck you and your cuck collective.

I am an American with Polish ancestry and really fucking proud of Poles for being the least cucked Europeans.

Glad Trump is visiting Polska.

God I can't wait to annihilate your people a third time.

Kim Jong Un is far more dangerous then Trump.

>(((The world)))
>(((poll)))

>Look at this new poll goys

We get it, you feel remorseful about the holocaust.

enjoy getting china and india to stop pumping metric fucktons of CO2 into the environment

surely the more muslims enter your government the easier it will be to steer towards conservatism of all kinds :^)

> "cruel policies"
> stopping muslim rape, murder
> preventing white genocide
> preserving european culture

America will be more european than europe soon if you don't stop fucking yourselves

europeans think tolerance is a virtue

>destabilize middle east
>practically pave the way into europe for tens of millions of migrants by overthrowing gadaffi
>directly target europoor with govt funded propaganda to trick them into thinking it's their duty to take them in
>petroeuro will never become a reality when union collapses under weight of africa
>the world is at peace as the one true superpower's global economic hegemony is unchallenged
>eurocucks hate it
The koolaid was made for you, don't be mad that we don't drink it

Fuck you, you piece of shit. Why the hell can't you just grow up and admit, YOU ALL GOT IT WRONG?
Wankers!

Shut the fuck up, EU. America for the first time ever has the right to act like the arrogant faggots they truly are. The Anglosphere (minus Canada, fuck you guys) are the only people in the world right now showing any semblance of backbone.

>Europe being blown up on a weekly basis
>Still has time to follow American politics

And colonialism.

I'm confused as to how to read these article titles, these insulting words anymore.

Are they supposed to be read seriously, or in jest?

I don't know if I'm supposed to feel like they're worthless, or if accusations and insults like this have lost their meaning.
The world was better when people didn't think this was anything more than just tabloid slander.

North Korea fires missile
World ; Save us Amurica

>(((the world)))

aw, did daddy trump not put his cummies on your tummy today?

don't you have some refugees to suck off?

Is it pronounced be-i-to or be-e-to?

(((The World)))

be-i-to

im going to need a source for that pic

>people say he is X
>that means he is X
but that's not how it works dipshit

God can we just get this war started already? I'm chomping at the bit to kill some Australians and Germans, and Swedes.

>wars started since inaguration: 0 (zero)
>"cruel", "dangerous", ...

you have to love liberals

Shills are in full force today stay on alert anons

Do not respond to this shit. sage ignore move on

>the world
Why not the fucking universe?
Or maybe hypothecal multiverse?

like US gives a fuck about what anybody else thinks

at least they control their damage, traitor

The (((World))) considers him arrogant, intolerant, and dangerous.

He's confident. He's intolerant of degeneracy, which is a virtue. And he's dangerous only to those who oppose his country's interests.

That's why he's libeled and slandered incessantly.

This thing making these posts needs to be gassed.

ask europe how well taking in refugees is going.

now fuck off.

This is the smartest shit ive ever read D:

>lives across the pond
>still takes more rapefugees than eastern europe combined
your big hearts are only surpassed by your big gaping assholes :^)

trudeau took like 30k, but canada is fucking huge

let them rot in the yukon, they wont be anywhere I can see.

>the world

Is this another case of leftist cocksuckers conflating a couple millions of limpwristed western cuckolds with the whole world. I see this fucking argument time and time again, like with the homos, where libtards will tell you that the rest of the world moved on, while in fact outside of diminishing western bubble, the homos are either killed or criminalized.

After Africa and many third world shitholes. The EU is a bunch of jew niggers who truly deserve gas chambers.

Why would they anyway?

>tfw Europeans will have to liberate america and cleanse it from the trumptards.

> Yummy cummy in my tummy

>The world says things media has told them
wow that activated my almonds

>If Trump is fucking up foreign relations and weakening alliances he's doing something right!

Justin Trudeau is that you?

Nobody seemed to care about all the official stuff Obama did which is far worse than what Trump does now. Just because Trump is loud and bold, people are losing their shit about everything, even if those actions are not directly related to his position as president.

Plus you liberals do not have the legal highground when it comes to violence.

I think it really is hard for other nations to understand, except perhaps the British and the Russians, how incredibly little we give a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks about us.

*moral.

Europeans and the rest of the world have always hated America. Even when Obama was pres, the rest of the world hated America - they just liked our pres. Euros are just bitter and jealous. I get it; I hate the New York Yankees and the Los Angeles lakers and the New England patriots. It feels weird to be on the Yankees of countries. But be honest with yourselves: you have all the criticism in the world for first world allies, and no criticism for third world invaders who are destroying your countries. You're just bitter and you like taking potshots at the top dog. That's all it is. I don't care what the rest of the world thinks anymore - you've never liked us and you never will. America first and foremost

>quoting a 20th century jewish poet
>this jew is the arbiter of what it means to be American
>all presidents must heed the wisdom of this jew forever no matter the consequences
Lmfao jdimsa

This.

>MUH PRESIDENT UNCOOL ON YOUTUBE OMG
Politics doesn't care, sweetie, you can keep that hole logic for yourself.

this just solidified my vote in 2020

lol ok
I don't give a shit about what you think of the US

You need a new job. They don't pay you enough to create what is essentially the same thread over and over and over again.

you don't hate the kids in the special needs class, you tiptoe around them so they don't go into a retard rage

Lol, and the only ones who like trump are russians, jews and arabs, coz they own him. Kek. Thats what you get for electing a clown.

get out of here you imigrant, you aren't even capable of neutrally comparing the state of US "politics" and the way 'we' handle politics here.