No Trump! Don't retweet a meme from a racist!

latimes.com/nation/la-na-trump-reddit-20170703-story.html

Lots of people tweet memes without checking who made them. The president of the United States — or someone close to him who manages his social media account — seems to be one of those people.

On Sunday morning, President Trump tweeted out a doctored old video of a professional wrestling match in which he, appearing in character as himself, pummeled another performer and sent them to the ground. Except someone had replaced the other wrestler’s head with the CNN logo — a jokey meme that reflects the president’s long-running feud with the cable news network.

But Trump didn’t create the video. That honor apparently belongs to a person who had posted a version of the video on Reddit last week, raising questions about how the meme found its way to the president’s Twitter account. It seems the anonymous user — who uses an online moniker that combines the name of a “Star Wars” character with an unpopular part of the human anatomy — has a history of posting racist, homophobic, anti-Islamic and anti-Semitic comments on the site. Many of them, like the online name, aren’t appropriate to be reprinted here.

“Wow!!” the user wrote Sunday in a post in the “the_donald” subreddit, where Trump fans often congregate. “I never expected my meme to be retweeted by the God Emporer himself!!!”

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/eN0Fc
one.npr.org/?sharedMediaId=535408550:535408551
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In YOUR OPINION that's "racist".

You're just saying that because he's White.

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

I also wish to know exactly where Trump gets his memes. Is he personally browsing, or is he being provided them by Don Jr? Or has Bannon used his powers to provide a meme division?

>racist, homophobic, anti-Islamic and anti-Semitic
Fuck off.

>“Wow!!” the user wrote Sunday in a post in the “the_donald” subreddit, where Trump fans often congregate. “I never expected my meme to be retweeted by the God Emporer himself!!!”
Embarrassing.

>Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

No, it's a codeword for anti-racist. In what way is it anti-white?

>only white people can be racist

therefore it can only mean anti-white

Remember the last time they tried this and it went nowhere?

Because the non-word "racist" is usually applied to whites, therefore it's an anti-white slur.

I'm just curious about which Star Wars character and which part of the human anatomy he used to make his username.

These are the same people who believe it is strong and brave to wear this shirt

Archived!
>archive.fo/eN0Fc

>only white people can be racist

But that's wrong, you retard.

The meme itself wasn't racist. It had nothing to do with race. It doesn't matter.

Luke Skyboner?

>Lots of people tweet memes without checking who made them.
No one makes a meme.

>checking who made a meme before reposting it

lel how autistic are these people?

>Nope
Yes. Yes he did. He retweeted work of a member of the racist T_D reddit member who rented a large stadium full of people, wrestlers, a Donald Trump look-alike and a time machine. So say real reporters paid by your own public tax money.
one.npr.org/?sharedMediaId=535408550:535408551

Fuck off you liberal faggot. Is this the meme you're scared of kike? Retweet pro Whites all you want boys. There's so many they can't do shit about it.

Obi Wan Keblowme?

It's not. Only whites are condemned as racists. It is Marxist groupthink designed to subvert society.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

When other races have racial pride and in group preference, the left praises it. When Whites have it, they demonize them. They have literally re-written the definition of Racism in textbooks to say that it is power+prejudice, so that only whites can be racist. Thus it is an anti-white slur. The same way 'diversity' only ever means 'less white people'.

Of course, the REAL meaning of racism, which is just racial prejudice, can apply to anyone. But that's not how it's used these days.

And remember that the term 'racism' was initially invented by Trotsky and Lenin in order to attack the West. So from the stat it's been anti-white, for awhile it was a neutral term that was really only ever leveled at white people, and now it is explicitly anti-white.

fucking retard, the meme itself isn't racist so it doesn't really fucking matter. faggot.

>hating media is racist
cnn is a race now?

>hating media is racist
cnn is a race now?

So should we look into those who make the news, movies and music?

daily reminder lauren southern is a kike and coalburner

Nah. You're just mad she's going 1488.