Trans-transgender parenting!?

So this guy thinks of himself as "genderless" and likes to be identified as "they" instead of "he" or "she". Also, he ("they", whatever) raises "his" child as genderless untill "it" decides what "it" (the child) wants to be; what gender.

His argument: "they" had been assigned a gender since birth and he ("they") had a hard time adjusting to society, so, in order to protect his ("their"?) child from all those problems, "they" wants "their" baby to choose it for itself when it is old enough.

Comment. Is this guy ("they") trying to be unique/cool, trans-transgender? What the fuckin' fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GWoWmPxHH1g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

50 shekels on serial murder!

>I'm mentally ill and need the world to know and accept my mental illness.

>I'm assuming that my child is probably also mentally ill. I'm sure that they will in no way suffer by being treated like a mentally ill person while being raised by a mentally ill person.

This is what happens when mental illness gets normalized

I guess all that "human rights" crap has gone out of control by now.

I think the elite are hermaphrodite clones, and have been for a long time. The tranny thing is a decoy for that.

>skeptical of vaccines
>don't get your sons dick sliced
>spank them when they sperg out
>teach them to hunt
> teach them the value in the sacrifices of our ancestors
>teach them that spirituality is a pillar of health

Monster.

But this is fine! This is so great! So progressive!

Hitler was right.

nut job 1

nut job 2

That's fucking child abuse.

Is that Korn?

>Manual on how to fuck up your son in just 5 easy steps.

Not even a "normal" couple of gays should be able to adopt.

>this guy
Unless I'm missing something, it's a woman since she gave birth to the kid. The beard is fucking horrifying though and the voice sounds like a faggy guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=GWoWmPxHH1g

By describing it's child as genderless, this freak now has carte blanche to kill/fuck as many kids as it wants and get another one through some pedo network without questions being asked, as there is no real record of the child's identity.

fb name is Kori Doty

What I don't understand is how she managed to get pregnant. No mention of a partner and I find it really hard to believe even the most degenerate person could bust a load in that.

were gonna have so many school shootings in about 15 years

im libleft, but i do agree, this is plain child abuse.
just like people raising their kids in ultra religious way, just like westboro baptist church, people who teach kids creationism and all that kind of stuff.
where exactly do you see the difference?

That makes islam child abuse, as if we didn't know that already

never said it is not though. kids with bandanas on their heads, what the actual hell
making all the schools state and mandatory would solve the problem though.

Islam has nothing to do with Islam, bigot.

i am natsoc and this is absolutely haram

So, does the kid call zir Mum or Dad?

Kid looks sick of his shit