Yo what happened to this guy? He used to be all the rage. What happened?

yo what happened to this guy? He used to be all the rage. What happened?

Boomers got fed up with him and created some relatively petty scandal and edgelords were bored with him so they didn't defend him.

torrent where

>defending pedos

jew btw

Stop reminding people of this faggot kike.

As with all faggots, he's a pedophile.

Unfortunately for his career, unlike most faggots, he's fairly honest.

Revealing this info caused his career to go south.

deep state oppo research nailed him, killing his cred with boomers on kikebart and t_d
nobody on Sup Forums liked him in the first place so it all worked out

(((they))) called him a pedo and a rape apologist (which he isn't) and shut him down.

I know I heard he was a pedo but what was said exactly? Was it in jest or actually a serious response?

According to him he was raped as a child, but thanked the priest for it as it made him the person he was today (something like that.) this was on a stream many years ago, in a very casual manner which he apologised for.
And that was it really, is career ruined, just using a few second video clip without context.

He got diddled as a younger boy and thinks it was okay since he liked it. Thinks its an okay thing. Basically putting it out there that since he was an abused boy he is now an abuser of boys. Exactly how it works out every other time. Fuckin fags, man.

the funny thing was they dropped the campaign quickly once it started to turn on them ie leftist darlings like george takei have said essentially the same or worse

>Used to be all the rage
Maybe on plebbit. He's a
>Faggot
>Coalburner
>Jew
What part of this cunts personality do you think makes him fit in here?
Sage.

It was getting old.

Enemy propaganda forced him to retreat.

They successfully coordinated a smear attack on him that labelled him as a pedophile, despite the accusations not making any sense. What he basically said was that he was OK with his personal molestation at the hands of some abusers when he was teen. Where he fucked up was that he went further to argue that some gay teens want to have sex with gay men other than 18yo (specifically at some kind of Yacht parties) and that there really isn't any abuse in those particular situations. Kinda like how no one really gives a shit when a 15yo male teen fucks a smoking hot 30yo+ female teacher.

The media sat on those clips of him casually talking about that on JRE and AA's podcasts literally for over a year. When he was reaching his highpoint and seemed untouchable, that's when they broke out the emergency plan to fuck up Milo's reputation for good.

Dude had no chance and has none coming back to his glory days. America takes pedophilia seriously, you can practically kill a pedophile around here and get only a slap-on-the-wrist.

He's a legit pedophile.

Based Milo is still out there

Why aren't we supporting him more? Dude is pretty much Sup Forums incarnate, and the king of triggering SJWs and libtards, and the duke of redpilling normies.

The only thing this faggot is dangerous to is children

Even if he makes good points, he looks and sounds insufferable and is a fairly BORING speaker. He's overrated as fuck because he takes the cock. No one would even talk about him if he weren't a Nancy boy.

>Why aren't we supporting him more? Dude is pretty much Sup Forums incarnate, and the king of triggering SJWs and libtards, and the duke of redpilling normies.

>Milo
>sargon
>pepe
hi t_donald, enjoying Sup Forums this summer?

Reminder that neither Milo, nor Nigel Farage, nor Sargon stand for white interests.

Turns out he's gay

Ha. I had no idea he was like that. Fuck that guy.

That's what I get for thinking not all fags want kids too.

It's interesting that nobody supported him after the scandal. I think he tried to relaunch himself with some Cinco Del Mayo event but without any support he is a nobody now. I wonder if he would have been able to recover if he had a loyal friend or two?

He started telling us how 13 year old boys need big black transvestites to "help explore their sexuality".

He had a loose tongue and was caught out being faggy on a 3 hour podcast with those neck beards and literally said that it's totally fine for 30 yr olds to diddle 13 year olds which I personally thought was him being edgy and to be taken with a grain of salt but he underestimated how seriously Americans take pedophilia with the exception of Hollywood and pizzagate lol I am going to read his book though. Even tho I know he is absolutely degenerate and subversive because he makes me laugh.

That's because Milo was always a barely tolerated parasite of other communities and their memes while the whole time proclaiming himself a 'leader'. Like most e-celeb pundits or the shills trying to pawn 'kekistan' gear and making twitter and youtube channels.

If Milo had ever actually earned a following instead of just jew his way to the crest of the wave because he saw a vacant spot, people would have stuck by him. But they didn't.

Forgot to mention, but there was an user on Sup Forums claiming he was part of a journalist inner circle and said that Milo was going to be systematically taken down in a few days. It happen just like he said, but the accusations of pedophilia were too strong and that shit got barely noticed by the main public.

/r/ing a screenshot of that post of anyone still has it. Overall, it was an interesting set of events to observe.

This pic makes me want to go antifa so I can beat the slapfuck out of whoever drew it

Like all fags he thought that fucking children and turning them into fags is an okay thing

Remember no one is born gay it comes from being molested before/during puberty and they all think its normal since its what happened to them

Yeah you are right, he didn't earn a following and he was too cocky for his own good. I heard the group who took him down were connected to mainstream conservatives. It was like some ruthless political take-down, probably got dusted off from some old school Roger Stone playbook.

stfu shlomo
stormfront meme is not working out for you hooked nosed kikes

People found out he is a pedophile. His carreer crashed.

I watch the Drunken Peasants podcast. I saw the episode he was on. They asked him about his experience with the priest, and he justified it as being sexually liberating. That's all it took to get himself labeled a pedophile. As usual, the only real story in all this is how fucked up the mainstream media is.

Nah its bullshit. It wasn't a systemic thing. As far as I can remember some 15 year old SJW pulled it up and sent it in.

He got called a pedophile. I'd debate the claims, but I'm glad he's gone, since he was a sociopath who would use others and then leave them in the dust to attain fortune.

At least half of our userbase is extremely stupid and lap up shareblue shill narratives.

I saw that picture, too. It could be shopped, but I'm sure there's some way to verify it if we could get a hold of the screen cap.

It was actually dug up by a small political organization called the Reagan Batallion, which claims to be conservative, is run by democrats, and probably owned by jews.

The story was broken by 'The Reagan Batallion', a bunch of literal whos who had zero online presence except for a youtube channel with videos supporting mormon CIA #NeverTrump candidate Ewan McMullin.

Of course, a story was supplied about how it was ACTUALLY a '16 year old SJW Canadian grrl' who took down Milo was supplied to liberal outlets who of course ate that shit right up.

But why would a 16 year old girl Canadian contact 'The Reagan Batallion' instead of a news source anyone on planet fucking earth would have ever heard of?

It was just a smokescreen for a deep state oppo research group to do its work and get out, presumably because of Milo's association with Breitbart and through him, Stephen Bannon. But they fucked up because Milo was 100% hype.

just want everbody to know that im gay and I dont care what you think

>mfw milo got crucified for publicly talking about ideas he probably picked up from liberal criminology circles

Maybe he's cleaning his room.

>being a sodomite

Hell is for ever!

It's sad I never get to post this anymore

He made a joke making fun of his own molestation and got called a pedophile for it. The leftists don't focus on real child predators like Podesta and the Clintons. That RINO twitter account, "The Reagan Battalion" started going nuts over the story and got him disinvited from CPAC and had his book deal canceled which is why he ended up self publishing his book.

Reddit; the post

It's worth keeping in mind there was the group "Reagan Battalion" which is associated with Ben Shapiro and other establishment Republicans that seemed to have been behind organizing this attempt to take him down. They also are funded by liberals quite heavily and were also behind the push to trash Megyn Kelly for doing an interview with Alex Jones and Putin.

The Reagan battalion need to be doxxed, I had one of those fags respond to a tweet I made to a journalist here in Australia, those cunts are worse than your SJW cucks.

They're besties with that Evan Mcmuffin doofus, truly a disgrace to Reagan's name.

CIA has shitloads of MSM media contacts, it's why they were able to disseminate the story so effectively through Vox (Washington-based) and WaPo (also Washington > Amazon/CIA based)

>What happened?

Politically assassinated. Just like Palin. (((They))) are working on Bernie now.

The CIA legitimately needs to be shut down

You don't see nearly the same sort of concerted effort to take down Bernie as you did with Megyn Kelly and Milo. They're special cases that I imagine earned the ire of the GOPe or (((them))) due to promoting alternative media.

As soon as either them promoted individuals in the alternative media, they were immediately attacked. Like it was right after the Maher appearance where Milo poked fun at some ex-CIA guy if I remember right, that he then got attacked. He ridiculed them for not knowing what they were talking about which hurts their credibility the same way Alex Jones hurts the credibility of the media which tries denouncing him all the time.

He admitted some feelings for his former abusers and they turned it into him supporting pedos. The SJW won that round. He's clearly fucked up from the child abuse but they went after him anyway because he was supporting conservatism. Also commie/skinhead operatives on this board keep calling him a jew.