Tfw when walking in my city and seeing only sandniggers, somalis, sjw-cuck looking faggots and ugly bald feminists...

> Tfw when walking in my city and seeing only sandniggers, somalis, sjw-cuck looking faggots and ugly bald feminists. Makes me sad and mad. I have no hope for this place and I want out. Can anyone relate?

No because i dont live in helsinki.

Mfw i trigger alt-righters by just existing.

I can't relate,
But you have my sympathy

we don't hate snow niggers that much

yes

Is it really that bad? Sometimes I see euros posting on here saying they hardly see foreigners, and that /pol is blowing it out of proportion. I live in LA and there really aren't many white people. We are like 25-30%

Me neither.

FINLAND FINLAND FINLAND... THE COUNTRY THAT I WANT TO BEEE

I see the same stuff too in Brussels, but I only feel contempt at those subhumans and laugh at the sandniggers especially. They're meek as fuck when not in huge numbers.

Don't mind them for now and think about how you could improve yourself or the situation. If you really can't stand it, why not move to a V4 country?

No. Alot of Polish and Russians but they don't take shit.

Have a better question.

Where the fuck all these Mongolians come from?

Not a snow nigger, my ethnicity is turkish.

Because Europe isn't one country. For reference England and Ireland are right beside each other yet England has the demographics of New York while Ireland has the demographics of Vermont or Montana.

Some European countries are filled with niggers while others are filled with Ahmeds. We got lucky and we just have a few Ivans.

Sup Forums does over exageratte though. Apart from Germany, some of france Sweden, and the metro areas of Britain most of Europe is pretty fine... for now. 17/22 ain't bad.

I wish you luck

Thanks. Now some gipsy motherfucker tried to beg money with some retarded paper.

Sooner you realize you can't win better for you Jari-Matti

Im reminded of that everytime I go outside.

Don't worry they'll all go extinct soon. Mud people will be a thing of the past.

>walk outside of my affluent white neighbourhood and see niggers, gypsies, moos, hipsters, coloured hair degenerates and cucks
i know what its like, finn

Why are you so pissed off then? You can't do anything about it, it's not your fault, you can't fix it. Just accept the destiny.

What city?

I feel you bro. Gotta add these greenpeace, unicef etc. beggars harrassing people on that list.

Turku

Toronto here, pretty much the same just add a shit ton of Chinese

>turkish
>dutch dont give a shit and you know it

You are probably half white or something. Not really Turkish.

>I want out
then why don't you suicide by cop?

Perkele some of my relatives from turku also complained about the nigs last time i visited them :(

Cities are terrible. The countryside is great.

Where else would you go to? I live in Turku also just spending the summer in Serbia, I dont think it's that bad, altough i did get my bike stolen in student village

Fucking finnish mongoloids , kill them all.

>Can anyone relate?

Sorry, bub. I don't live in a shithole. I live in Alabama.

>i want out
you're not leaving user.
they are.
soon.

stay strong, stay focused.
the day of the rope is coming.

Move out of Southern Finland

Go to school in the middle of a refugee shit pile in Turku; nigs, rapefugees and gypsies everywhere. End me Lord.

>I don't live in a shithole. I live in Alabama.
That's an oxymoron.

Yeah fuck beggars, fucking eyesores that makes old ladies feel like shit. Also my city is slowly getting more and more niggers and other subhumans. When I go from the gym I see them all hanging out in town because none of them works.

What!!

I dreamed of moving to Finland to escape that..

Holy shit it triggers me when the gypsy fuckers come and touch you and shite, makes me want to shoot them.

Go north neggie

no, lol

Move out of the capital, faggot

Can't say i do apart from the sandnigger part

only in large cities, it's a contained problem.. The Fingolian poster is probably from Helsinki. The rural areas/smaller towns are mostly clean from degeneracy. I live in a 99% white neighborhood even though our political elites take Muslim cock in their anus

Eastern part of Finland is somewhat fine.

Turku is on the west side so it has that swedish influence and east has that russian.

Honestly difference in west and east here is pretty huge.

Guy from the east who never saw nigs in his town

Man loses virtue when deprived of struggle.

oh, OP's from Turku. but the same thing still applies. just stay away from cities/large towns of Southern Finland

>Can anyone relate?
nah, still feel bad for you saunaman

/thread

All we have are liberals and shitskins here.

Can relate. Must move to country side.

No because I'm not selective about what I see. I move about Helsinki all the time, and the above description is rubbish.

What really happened is that you saw an SJW-looking faggot when passing by a mirror, you saw one ugly bald feminist, and you saw some Somalis and Ayyrabs during the day, and you ignored everyone else you saw to come up with your bullshit narrative and meme feelings. Jojota itsesi, Petteri.

No, it's not. It's because the guy who started this thread is highly selective in what he sees and focuses on. So when he comes across a couple of Somalis in between 500 white people, he remembers only the Somalis.

I can relate bro, walk through London and it a full of abduls. Even the few beautiful, pristine white areas are being scoped out by fat somalian women for the takeover.
Only places that are remotely white or look at all like England are the tube at peak times and the pubs.

I'm not even white, this is getting horrific. Race war when pls?

Visit sweden suomi boi, be grateful you grow up in finland. Damn refugees and bitches, who are a shame for white race.

Same in Paris, maybe 20/30% europeans, the rest is afro-asians.

What are you? Kike or chinese?

>be french
>get inside metro
>niggers and shitskins everywhere
>tramway literally filled with pregnant negresses with strollers talking in an incomprehensible and unbearable accent
>nigger kids running around in joy and crying out just loud enough to drill holes in your ear drums
>the 5% whites inside look depressed but try to act normal
>the cries get louder as I get further into hell
>what have I become, my sweetest friend?
>everyone I know goes away in the end.

I hate islam and all muslims

one somali is too many.

finland was my contingency plan

Paris' whites are traitors and should be shot dead. 90% voted for Macron at least. They want that situation more than ever.

The cornered animal fights back most fiercely.

Yes everywhere I go I see either Jews or Arabs
I don't know what's going on, where has my country gone?

Yes, but I've become accustomed to it

You're doing the mfw thing wrong, you're not actually supposed to post a picture of your own face.

yes - but main reason for that is that decent people dont loiter in the city center.
they work
stay in their nice homes
go to nice restaurants
go to hollidays

Who the fuck stays in the city marketsquare from morning to evening drinking 1 euro takeaway coffee from the "baking shops" (where factory made bread is just warmed up, not even real bakeries)

kek

Do they even have internet in Palestine or did Israel take that too?

Lol, have a (you)

I hope we did. I know they have a water shortage the poor babies. Breaks my heart :(

I can relate. Alas.

We are more likely to remove than any other western country.
But again we cant compete with east block shits but on the other hand we have better standards of living.

Is there any way to find redpilled friends that aren't edgelords?
Getting kind of bored sometimes

>the day of the rope is coming
pic says it all

It obviously is though.

Join a shooting or ski club, or start attending motorsport events.

you surrenderd, Finland that's what you get

Race war when

For you, now

Believe me, Europe is fucked. Sup Forums IS blowing it out of proportion, but in the good way. Last day i was walking throught my city and I COULD NOT SEE A SINGLE ITALIAN. In the town square there were HUNDREDS OF NIGGERS. All the white people i saw were either Romanian or old men. If we exclude old boomers we are probably only 40% true italians. This is in Italy, in the rest of Europe (Germany, France, England) is much worse
The only thing saving our percentages is the amount of old people (>60) wich is almost 100%
white.

Nope. I don't go anywhere near cities over population 100k.

>99.3% white

oya baby

Yes the cities are mostly old people and young 'refugees' who look like very nice human beings.
I guess most local men don't hang out at the train station or are mostly at home.

haha

Dont worry OP, we gotta deal with fucking coons, Abos are the dumbest race out

I used to go to the Snap Fitness in Uptown Minneapolis. Some Muslim guy worked there during the day. Every day after midnight, long after staffed hours were over, he was always there with a dozen muslim kids aged 8-14, and they'd be running around screaming, using equipment incorrectly and subtly damaging things. Of course as a Snap Fitness member, you are only allowed to bring one guest at a time, and only a few times before they are required to become a member themselves, so he was certainly breaking some rules of his job by using the gym as his own personal daycare center with a bunch of little kids who did not have memberships, but he had Muslim privilege so it was okay for him to do whatever he wants. He'd also bring a few of his older Muslim friends and let them in for free. I'd be minding my business doing an exercise, then one of his friends would immediately do the same exercise and try to do more reps than me. Like if I did 16 consecutive pull-ups, he'd do 17, without realizing that kipping and only lowering his body halfway for each rep proved he was a weak faggot. Then he'd strut around and stare at me while his friends spoke in congratulatory moon tongue. I didn't get it, I didn't understand the threat of Islam yet, so I thought it was generic macho stuff from simple-minded brown guys. I didn't realize the undertone and that he was trying to rub it in my face "that's right kuffar, I'm just as strong as you, and I'm going to use that strength to kill you and rape your women soon."
They also always brought a boom box and played the same 5 seconds one song on a loop for an hour at a time. All the kids kept singing along to that same 5 second clip. I guess that's somehow their way of following the "no music" rule from the Quran? They are allowed 5 seconds worth?
I hope Mattis nukes Minneapolis, I'm glad I'm out of there.

White NEET here, it's even worse when you go out during the day when all whites are working or at school.

>walking in my city and seeing only sandniggers, somalis, sjw-cuck looking faggots and ugly bald feminists
>Can anyone relate?
Yes user, i can relate

also my ex's mother needed housing assistance and was on a waiting list for 7 years and she got pneumonia and liver disease while struggling to raise 2 kids alone in a 1 bedroom apartment, meanwhile muslims in Minneapolis all got an express entry to free housing, giant houses to raise their 12 kids, without any waiting whatsoever. they all cut in front of her and so she's permanently waiting. she still doesn't have help and her health is getting worse, she'll probably die soon. one of her kids tried to commit suicide this year
all the state tax money that was supposed to help the citizens already suffering in the city went to rapefugees instead
i wonder how many hundreds or thousands of citizens quietly perished in Minneapolis so that muslims could survive in their place
it's not like the news is going to report it when people die from this imbalance
the news won't report it. ever
even if a million people die like this, you won't hear about it a single time