Was this the day that killed America?

Was this the day that killed America?
Seems it has been in decline ever since.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Most-Dangerous-Book-World-Ritual/dp/1937584178/
amazon.com/Myth-September-11-Satanic-Democracy-ebook/dp/B016JTI4S0/
youtube.com/watch?v=EQ04UjoErP4
youtube.com/results?search_query=9/11 ritual
youtube.com/watch?v=8j1pH8Ll5fw
youtube.com/watch?v=140-t9qJRps
youtube.com/watch?v=fP0o1phfpsw
youtube.com/watch?v=-nzETuIYS1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=KnUyQmwBOt8
youtube.com/watch?v=qXxVOSS3aNk
youtube.com/results?search_query=9/11 synchronicity
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSm9m_C8Mbw
youtube.com/watch?v=5rb8n2hTToo
youtube.com/watch?v=sayNs0LoVOc
youtube.com/watch?v=-UXtScqrRWM
donaldfox.wordpress.com/2016/09/02/david-rockefeller-mastermind-of-the-911-nuclear-terrorist-attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturnalia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Saturn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_(mythology)
youtube.com/watch?v=XHAXjRPXH2Q
whale.to/b/moloch_s.htm
illuminatiwatcher.com/decoding-illuminati-symbolism-saturn-black-cube/
youtube.com/watch?v=b0U202oh2D4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_effects_arising_from_the_September_11_attacks
articles.latimes.com/2006/oct/14/nation/na-cleaners14
youtube.com/watch?v=0mCIlT0rL3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When ((they)) made their move.

Beautiful pic. Praise Allah.

America has been in decline long before 9/11.

Your stupid religion, for once, had nothing to do with this

America died in 1913 uneducated fuck

Wilson killed America, but she died November 22, 1963

Why was Larry Silverstein not in the building at the time?

I'm not sure if you got a memo, but America is great again.

Unironically yes

Led to war on terror and 2 terms of Bush tripling the debt along with retarded trickle down economics tax cuts

If they killed Bin Laden in the 90s or when they were supplying him weapons in the Afghan war who knows what America would be like today? Things were still pretty good in the 90s and early 2000s pre 9/11.

> war on terror
> Bush tripling the debt
> trickle down economics tax cuts
add to that creation of DHS, and it taking over FEMA.
patriot act
freedom act

It amplified a lot of the flaws that had been present in the country already, and made them worse.

When Bush told people that they should respond to the attacks by "going shopping," that was pretty much the indicator that the country wasn't a real country anymore, but rather, a large mass of consumers with no higher function than the GDP statistics.

No community, no shared values, etc. Nothing deeper than consumption. That is part of why the whole mass-immigration disaster occurred - if you don't have actual values upon which your nation is defined, then it simply becomes whatever the most cynical, wealthy, and powerful people want - and they wanted cheap labor.

I agree but I don't think that whatever happened afterwards was strictly confined to America.
It was a shift for the whole western world.

every time the country goes conservative, we go two steps back.

Snowden killed America when he blew the whistle on NSA surveillance. It drew a line in the sand that almost nobody was willing to cross. If they were initially, they aren't now. It was a definitive moment where the American people either stood up to their government or submitted entirely. Everything beyond that point required severe cognitive dissonance and has since spiraled out of control.

So you are saying if Al Gore won, 9/11 wouldn't have happened?

No. That's just when we stop maxing out the credit cards and have to reel it in and play catch up.

This was the event that killed the West
>Afghanistan and Iraq Wars
>Increased US Debt
>Banks go crazy on unlimited capital
>Economic Crash
Which leads to the current fucking situation

Now we have endless waves of immigrants from these ruined countries to drive our wages lower and to be future debt slaves to the happy merchants.

Willfully and knowingly destroying ones own nation only makes sense if you plan on creating a new one.
part & parcel, new world order.

It was a satanic ritual you bluepilled fucks

Of course it set America on the decline, they were spiritually charged to generate wealth. And silberstein traded that for insurance fraud.

October 3, 1965 was the day that killed America

>ever since
You have been in decline since 1776, Tyrone

Not just America, but the whole world really. It's like we entered a fucked up nightmarish timeline in a matter of a day.

People changed, the whole vibe of this planet changed.

You need to understand that 9/11 was the functional end of the world, and the fumes of the "end of history" ran out by the middle of the 2000's. What this means is that the inertia of Western Civilization finally ran out and uncoincidentally this is right when shit like gay marriage triumphed. The reason everything feels like utter shit is because the world has lost its center. We've fully become swallowed by nihilism and things that once gave society direction and purpose like religion no longer influence enough people to matter. The spirit of gravity is drowning us and we'll die if we don't do something about that.

Western civilization is dead. Our only purpose now is to avenge it and ensure something better than this jewish modernist hellscape replaces it.

It's the day the world died a little bit. Or atleast the end of an era. I remember the day. But what I remember more is the silence afterwards. In every country around the world there was pain. America has always been an idea more than a country. A dream even. And on that day. That dream was broken forever.

Stopped reading at "gay marriage."

Way to shoehorn in your agenda. Now tell me about abortion and jesus.

>western civilization and traditional values are dead because 2 buildings were destroyed in Jew York
please elaborate

Probably. He actually might have read the report. Pic related. Look at the date.

The construction of the first World Trade Center was conceived by David Rockefeller

In 1946 Winthrop Aldrich chairman of Chase bank ( and uncle to David and Nelson Rockefeller) explored the feasibility of the World Trade Center project.

Port Authority formally backed the project on March 11, 1961.

On January 22, 1962, the two states reached an agreement to allow the Port Authority to take over the railroad and to build the World Trade Center on Manhattan's lower west side

Protests before and while the World Trade Center was constructed, as to whether the Port Authority really ought to take on the project, described by some as a "mistaken social priority". (the goyim sensed the masonic b.s.)

real estate developers and members of the Real Estate Board of New York also expressed concerns about this much "subsidized" office space going on the open market, competing with the private sector when there was already a glut of vacancies

Yamasaki as lead architect, who had previously designed Saudi Arabia's Dhahran International Airport with the Saudi Binladin Group (more masonic molochism)

The plaza was modelled after Mecca, incorporating features such as a vast delineated square, a fountain, and a radial circular pattern. Yamasaki described the plaza as "a mecca, a great relief from the narrow streets and sidewalks of the Wall Street area.

twin 110-story towers

demolition work began on March 22, 1966 to clear the residential site, Radio Row

This day will be even worse.

back in the 60s there were major protests in NYC against building the WTC, because there was literally, absolutely no real reason and no practical purpose for the WTC. at the time, the area was a residential neighborhood and NYC suffered from a high office vacancy rate. one of the major objections was that the project was financially unsound since there was already an economic crisis from a surplus of empty office space in NYC.

most office buildings were vacant and people protested against destroying a residential neighborhood for a useless office building that would just add to the inventory of struggling, empty office space market.

the gov't ignored all financial, social, and practical issues and continued with the "purposeless" project and throughout the WTC's existence, vacancy rate was always high for WTC, and also for NYC. WTC was practically empty throughout the 70s, 80s, 90s

the purpose of the "11" building was finally revealed on the mega occult ritual sacrifice of 2001

The Most Dangerous Book in the World: 9/11 as Mass Ritual
amazon.com/Most-Dangerous-Book-World-Ritual/dp/1937584178/

amazon.com/Myth-September-11-Satanic-Democracy-ebook/dp/B016JTI4S0/

youtube.com/watch?v=EQ04UjoErP4

Snowden was a hero. He didn't expect people to be so cowardly though. He didn't expect democratic nations to be so hypocritical. He had too much faith in humanity. When he released that information he expected the world to be Outraged. Protests, sanctions, resignations. (Which would have been rightful.)

Instead... nothing. And now still slowly ever trudging towards a police state.

>donnie drako
the 2001 molochian sacrifice shifted us to the under one global moloch order timeline

youtube.com/results?search_query=9/11 ritual

youtube.com/watch?v=8j1pH8Ll5fw
youtube.com/watch?v=140-t9qJRps
youtube.com/watch?v=fP0o1phfpsw
youtube.com/watch?v=-nzETuIYS1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=KnUyQmwBOt8
youtube.com/watch?v=qXxVOSS3aNk
youtube.com/results?search_query=9/11 synchronicity

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSm9m_C8Mbw
youtube.com/watch?v=5rb8n2hTToo

youtube.com/watch?v=sayNs0LoVOc
youtube.com/watch?v=-UXtScqrRWM

Al Gore lost with a .009% margin, 537 votes.
>report (doesn't look like an official memo)
Remember they only blamed this on the Arabs, in reality there was no way
the profiles presented of the supposed hijackers, can support the official narrative.

t. Bernie bitch

We're making it Great Again

It's an official intelligence briefing confirmed handed to Bush on his ranch while he was fishing. There's even a picture floating around of agents handing over the physical copy of it to him.

Somebody destroyed a soulless modernist abomination, build for materialistic purposes and to extort shekels for mr.(((Rockerfeller)))

What's the point in leaving it, if anything it was gone for good

it killed the western world, not just america

So you are willing to consider caveman from Iraq really made this happen, really?

With his brother Nelson serving as NY’s governor, Rockefeller lined up support from the bi-state, New York/New Jersey Port Authority agency. A wealthy, quasi-public commission, the Port Authority, was using public tax payer money to fund, build and occupy the vacant WTC.

govt agency, the Port Authority owners of WTC were themselves the tenants of the WTC, since it was always vacant. even with the Port Authority occupancy did not alleviate the vacancy issue.

idea was immediately slammed by business leaders who saw it as clear evidence that the project had no legs. "The Governor is using taxpayers' dollars to bail out the Port Authority," one critic told the New York Times. "There is no need for the World Trade Center and there are no tenants."

donaldfox.wordpress.com/2016/09/02/david-rockefeller-mastermind-of-the-911-nuclear-terrorist-attacks

was equated with the Carthaginian god Ba'al Hammon, to whom children were sacrificed, and to Yahweh, whose Sabbath was first referred to as "Saturn's day," in a poem by Tibullus, who wrote during the reign of Augustus; eventually this gave rise to the word "Saturday" in English.[35] The identification with Ba'al Hammon later gave rise to the African Saturn, a cult that enjoyed great popularity until the 4th century. It had a popular but also a mysteric character and required child sacrifices

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturnalia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Saturn

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_(mythology)

mystic and a 33rd degree mason, taught that each of the three Abrahamic faiths has a planet that governs that religion. Judaism is Saturn: the symbol of Judaism is a hexagram symbol of Saturn, and the day of worship is on Saturday, day of Saturn

Saturn's hexagon

youtube.com/watch?v=XHAXjRPXH2Q

whale.to/b/moloch_s.htm

illuminatiwatcher.com/decoding-illuminati-symbolism-saturn-black-cube/

youtube.com/watch?v=b0U202oh2D4

The Final Redpill isn't the jews, the final redpill is knowing that all the problems on this planet stem from Israel vassal state, the scum slave cuck faggot infested coward nation of Jew.S.A where cucks cuck to the banks and retarded inept goyim enlist in the "military" to "protect the freedumbs".

Kike faggots wouldn't do half of the shit they do now if there wasn't for their trusty slaves running the hamster wheel.

SAY HOWDY TO SAUDI
PUTTING THE U IN ALLAHU
FREE PLANE RIDES FOR AMERIFATS
BAD KARMA GET OSAMA

>ywn find a high quality version of this
maybe someday if kek wills it

I walked around Manhattan 2 days afterwards. Soldiers with AK47s glaring at everyone in the Port Authority Bus Terminal, ATVs zooming along Canal street. And within 48 hours of this attack,the Merchandising.

I was wandering through Greenwich Village, along Broadway,when I heard angry voices. A large bearded white guy with some foreign accent like Australian or British was berating a Somalian street merchant selling America First T-shirts with the Flag proudly displayed. I didn't venture too close(not wanting to get my ass shot up randomly),but from the tone if their discussion made things plain. The Australian was disgusted at seeing this mockery of patriotism aimed solely at profiteering from the raw wound of the suffering the city was reeling from,while the street merchant defended his right of free enterprise. The Australian was holding back tears,and it could be that he lost someone himself in it,making it doubly offensive.

I walked on,and I wished I could find out if the price of Red and Blue ink suddenly jumped in the past few days,and who had the insight to buy up the supplies of them.

No, it was in decline long before that.

With regard to 9/11, everyone focuses on the attack and instant deaths, but I think the aftermath is even more sinister:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_effects_arising_from_the_September_11_attacks

articles.latimes.com/2006/oct/14/nation/na-cleaners14

What flag is this

>I wished I could find out if the price of Red and Blue ink suddenly jumped in the past few days,and who had the insight to buy up the supplies of them.
Put options on American Airlines
Lucky Larry's insurance deal
Scheduled fighter plane exercises over the ocean
E-Team
B-Thing
Many things happened that showed there were people with "the insight" what planes would hit the building on what day, they probably knew it to the last minute.

All of those things were pretty BASED you cucks

They were attacking other countries before then and they had Patriot Act programs like that too.

Self-induce isolated sleep paralysis for the answers. No drugs or crystals involved. It makes the DMT crowd look like a bunch of finger painting retards.

Forgot. Do NOT try this if you're prone to seizures or have heart problems.

Fun fact:
He was one of the few people exposing what really is killing Amerika (and other countries as well). 9/11 turned not only the US under Bush or Obama (and you can be certain under Trump too), but other countries into surveillance states too. Surveillance states that by now excelled police and surveillance states like eastern germany and it's Stasi (before the fall of the wall) by far.
Now we have countless Stasis.

But I guess the US have to learn this the hard way.

America was kill when they had JFK assasinated

Bahahaha burgertard doing the one thing he's left to do - muh flag muh "military"

God I hope you people die fast death, I hope all whiteys in USA get rekt by niggers, SJWs, antifa, spics etc. I really do, 0% ironic. I hope they come after every single whitey.

I hope you get fired from your job by HR diversity.
But you don't have a job.
I hope you get kicked to the curb.
I hope you get sick and Doctor Bergstein runs you into bankruptcy
I hope a nigger shanks you for being white burger goy, the worst subhuman specimen on the planet.
I hope pajeets infest all the jobs via H1B visas.
I hope the "civil war" starts so the ZOG kike mandated police can enslave you
I hope they spy more on you, fuckin commies didn't spy that much on their people
I hope you die from GMO food
I hope you get a decent cubicle job and wagecuck your mortgage and credit cards until you die (cancer)

You fuckin pathetic buger goy faggot.

t. a guy living seaside, in a white country, 99% white, to be precise, no niggers, no spics, no gooks, and most importantly - no KIKES. we slaughtered them 50 years ago in a pretty big concentration camp.

We slit their throats - AND NOW YOU LET THEM SLIT YOUR DICK AT BIRTH.

Go kill yourself, you retarded piece of shit amerigoy burger worthless kike slave circumcised faggot.

The future is written in the past
youtube.com/watch?v=0mCIlT0rL3o

Do you believe these stuff?

As a New Yorker, I can tell you one thing I did notice immediately. Though it was relatively short lived, the amount of patriotism and unity of my fellow Americans was simply a phenomenon that still gives me hope in the land my parents came to and created something from nothing.
Everyone was friendly and concerned with each other, though traffic was atrocious going back east..no one was in a hurry. Everyone I made eye contact with shared a look of relief that we weren't personally harmed.
This went hand in hand the next few weeks with a unified view on Islam. Though the twin towers were hit in the Clinton era, these insects had held planes hostage etc..this was the biggest slap to our face that they weren't fucking around.
No one seemed scared or intimidated in any way. Watching these heathen dance in the streets on tv, woke up a rage inside I didn't know I had. I Wanted to see them all die and had no problem with nuclear warfare.
As a catholic, to me, they have always been the enemy. A bunch of locusts that only eat the fruits of others, and lay waste to all non locust entities.
With time ny became by again. Inspired by 'jew'ery and money. Competitive once again.
Still I know deep inside if any of you shit heads bring it to us, we'll bury you.

>Though it was relatively short lived, the amount of patriotism and unity of my fellow Americans was simply a phenomenon that still gives me hope in the land my parents came to and created something from nothing.

You pathetic goy faggot.

It wasn't patriotism you dumb cunt fuck, it's FEAR, it's basic human selfish emotion, you are in FEAR so you act FRIENDLY to everyone around you in hope you'll be SAFE from whatever danger is coming your way.

You can't be that retarded, even if you're genetically predisposed for being a degen - being a Amerigoy Burger specimen.

Where's the patriotism after Snowden revealed that basically all crazy conspiracy theorist was right and that your country is basically a free range prison where Government spies on you goy slaves worse than Stalin's comintern and NKVD police ever did?

LOL. Go back to your cubicle, go back to your bumper to bumper traffic on your decrepit pathetic highways in your disgusting cars, go back to wagecuck slavery, pay the debt, bow down to strip malls.

Consume and obey, goy faggot. Like Bush said - get back to shopping, faggot slave burger.

I always see 1913 thrown around. Why?

heh

What a pathetic, dumb, retarded burger goy. You don't know your own history.

Go back to the cubicle, circumcised faggot goy. Go back to the strip mall. Dumb slave faggot.

Jekyll island, you dumb retarded american faggot.

Kennedy was a globalist. He never even gave this speech.

Exec order 111110 meant nothing. even if Lyndon B. Johnson kept it in place. It had little to do with currency.

Please stop worshipping him, he was the same as the (((rest))).

It's been on the decline since 1913.
This was just the first time in forever something went boom on our soil.

I think it was more the moment when Americans lost the comfort of willful ignorance to how the world works.

Giddyap!

>Exec order 111110 meant nothing

Degen Kennedy was jewed because he threatened kikes to sign some order for Palestinians to return to their homes.

After he met with some Chief Kike, and stood ground on his decision, he also, allegedly, started pressuring Kikes about their Denona or whatever it's called, nuclear plant.

Kikes being masters of pathetic cretinous slave country of Jew.S.A. where mind controlled hypnotized consumer degens obey whatever they need to obey to get to the shopping mall, killed the US president for meddling into their affairs.

I guess that's the price you pay for being the Freedomest Country and "back to back WW champs", muh freedom muh Merica.

Pathetic circumcised slaves. Serve your kike masters well, faggots.

I don't know man, this was a long time ago and we've yet to be usurped. Not sure what your point is. America isn't so much declining as the rest of the world is improving.

Sept 10, 2001, Rumsfeld states that the pentagon lost track of 1 trillion dollars.

The decline was already happening since the end of the 80s.

9/11 was a distraction...used so that people would blame the collapse on anybody but the government.

9/11 was a distraction for many things and a stepping stone for something yet to come

>He had too much faith in humanity
This. Snowden is an intelligent mothafucka, but naive to high hell.

I think the seed had already been planted long before 9/11.

If Snowden accomplished anything, its to get the public acclimated to being surveilled 24/7.
It's not like the NSA dropped everything after Snowden's leak.
The truth community already knew the stuff Snowden "leaked' way before he ever came forth
with the mass surveillance story.

Wow, does anybody else see this? A two-bit Balkan state with a history of getting raped by it's neighbors desperately tries to disparage the US in between taking cock from Gypsies, Italians, and Serbs. Your only nice tourist location in the entire fucking shithole of a country is literally a vacation home a Roman Emporer built , and now has a bunch of dirty Croats squatting on it's ruins. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on you insufferable and irrelevant nigger. We should have leveled your entire country in the Yugoslav wars.

You know you're the best country when irrelevant fags like this get so mad

For sure, the big show has yet to come

this one

no, but the day will come soon.

slav nigger; dr

Lurk. You shouldn't ask that question and be posting here. Quit turding up this board you ignoramus. You're not special.

everything has been set in place for whatever the elites have planned

it looks like they will unleash jihadists on the populace

Don't forget the JFK assassination, my dude.

>Was this the day that killed America?
>Seems it has been in decline ever since.
Yes it was the day the Jews won.

it was the day that most americans realized that all that conspiracy talk of a shadow government really existed and was indeed running the country.

trump marks the first time in over 60 years that a 'shadow government appointee' isnt a POTUS.

if he doesnt get another 4 years we may be looking at a total collapse of the country when the next shadow govt official takes control of the executive branch again.