Why did society make it OK for women to cheat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eTmNWY0ZPfM&t=129s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm pretty sure your wife lied to you OP

about what?

It didn't
Speak for yourself cuck

It stopped punishing them for it, and there's nothing the man can do that won't get him fucked over in some way

jewish owned television, jewish administered program selection, jewish owned Hollywood production. They don't want to put happy, healthy, nationalistic, positive role models with great story bases, that's too 'white' for them. The jew doesn't think that way, ever. So hedonism, cheating, theft, murder, sex-fetishes(worst kind), racial cuckoldry, and other filth is what they promote and prefer. So kids/teens grow up imprinted from watching television, thinking 'cheating' is the normal thing. It is for jews but not whites.

When we let them vote.

thanks to social media your wife is getting attention 24 hours a day from all kinds of dudes and women cuz shes a fucking whore

Who the hell sleeps with women?

So we can build anger and one day put them in the cages where they belong.

good question

degeneracy attends destruction

the West is sleepwalking off a cliff

infidelity is legal

Atheism and decline in moral values. Without a God there is no objective morality. There is no objective reason for you to stay loyal as long as you take precaution regarding pregnancy and STDs. Bisexuality, infidelity and polyamory will be the norm if current trends continue.

because it's empower uh woman

?
about her cheating on you being normal and acceptable by society

It's not that society made it ok, but rather it stopped punishing it. Too many people think traditionalism was how things always were and not cultural innovations that kept societies stable and prosperous.

That needs to change. As long as government is meddled into marriage.

When you let women go out unaccompanied by their men. That way they meet each other and scheme endless schemes to commit adultery, fornicate, deceive and steal from men.

I am a Pomak Muslim and we don't have this problem because we keep women on a short leash. We don't allow them to spend too much time among other women and we don't let them meet strange men and if one of them cheats on her husband, she is exiled from the community forever.

how expensive are catholic dating websites

They aren't. The nigglet may as well have been a Scarlet Letter for any Catholic. Instant discard so she did the one thing any woman is loathe to do: She lowered her standards.

>I am a pomak muslim
>talks about people being traitors

You should, its in your bloodlines

I'm a traitor to what? """Christian""" Bulgaria? Both religions are foreign to Bulgaria and come from the Middle East and both were forced on the people by empires. Deal with it.

>why did society make it ok to sexualize prostitutes/hookers/whores in all forms of media throughout the past century?

>why are iconic main female characters of films whores?

>Why did men make these films when at the time it was shameful for woman to be whores? what effects did if have on both men and women when these films were made popular by men? How did this trend escalate into woman being whores/sluts? Was it the woman's fault they are the way they are today or was there a train they hopped on at some point because they saw men desiring it more than the traditional livelihood?

>why did men create the media to profit off of other men's sexual desires for a mate to the point where they didn't seek woman anymore and preferred sluts? What kind of men created this whore idolization?

>Why do men now hate sluts and woman idolize them?

>why did men more often than not go to strip clubs/ brothels in the past with their buddies while there woman were at home taking care of children? What effect did this have on the female brain?

>why did man provoke woman in the bible to become a whore for the sake of his pleasure despite not wanting to wed her?

i give you food for thought OP. Now go do some research.
t. devil's advocate

Nice rationalization you have there for your kind's infidelity. Your ancestors let the t*rks fuck them in the ass and agreed to convert rather than standing for what was right. If you really believe Christianity and Islam are equal then all you have to do is look at the influence they have had across the world and the cultures and societies they have created.

The origin of the religion is irrelevant. Your people willingly threw away their values for the sake of the ones of the conqueror turning their backs on their countrymen. I am glad your traitorous bloodlines are marked so that respectable people know not to interact with you.

They're allowed to do whatever they want, who's to say what a woman does with her body? I let my girlfriend fuck guys whenever she wants cause we've built that trust. I've walked in a few times on her with men and I kindly say sorry and walk back out and go to a 7/11 or something.

Killing the woman works.

Only if you can get away with it

That image made me so sad. Fuck this dumb cunt

Christianity created a society that breeds below replacement rates in which people do drugs, drink and have sex with strangers, sometimes even homosex. Doesn't matter though. Sooner or later all of you will be outbred and absorbed into the new culture that's growing in Europe.

>Both religions are foreign to Bulgaria and come from the Middle East and both were forced on the people by empires. Deal with it.
As a pagan I can say that muslims are more repugnant than christturds
>tfw never gonna slaughter both your families and offer them as tribute to the horse god

>tfw watching Rick Steves' Iran travel doc on jewtube
>tfw aside from being muslim it looks pretty based there
>no women dressed like sluts
>everyone civil and courteous
>woman can talk to but aren't allowed to touch men they're not related to or married to
>women can still drive cars and do a ton of other shit they can't in Saudi Arabia
>tfw there is no Christian nation like this

Right after society made it okay for men to cheat? 1/10 made me reply

Use your fantasy, it's not hard to do. Most difficult part is to actually play the good little cuck that nobody suspects.

And then she gets into an "acccident".

The goal of cultural marxism is to deconstruct the western system totally before ushering in a new age.
A big part of western success is the white family with the man as the figure head.
Anything that under-minds that is good to the marxist. Critical theory (political correctness) criticizes and attacks everything with feminism as the spearhead.
Learn something:
youtube.com/watch?v=eTmNWY0ZPfM&t=129s

Most so called 'liberals' don't even realize what they're representing, it's just become 'the culture' through academia and the media, etc.

Killing someone you know is the fastest way to get thrown in jail

Homosex = islam

It isnt ok. Everyone looks down on people who cheat their partners.
Unless american morals and values are that different

>n to Bulgaria and come from the Middle East and both were forced on the people by empires. Deal with it.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: 8xczQONW) 07/04/17(Tue)19:49:26 No.1323

Redpill.

Most murders never get unraveled.

why are women so fucking shitty?
>catholic
>Jeez I really like this guy
> i better make him the one
>gets preggers
>he ups and fucking leaves since they both dont have established futures
>boo hoo i need an honest good man in my life
>made the decision to support a kid
>cant even afford 15$ a month
lets take away womens rights, they clearly can handle them. look how shitty things are with beta cucks and jews trying to run everything. just imagine if their wives who are presssuring them to make these shitty decisions actually ran the world. wtf

At this point you are either baiting or genuinely retarded. I would assume the latter given the fact you are a self-reported traitor from a backwards part of an Eastern European country. All things considered you probably have sub 90 IQ statistically speaking.

Western society can wipe out the middle east in a week if it wanted to. Muslims are tolerated, they are nowhere near being in power, and even them getting slightly annoying led to mass panic as right wing parties instantly started gaining power. Don't bite the hand that feeds you and you wont be put down.

And don't even talk about homosexuality when Islam is basically a synonym for gay sex at that point.

Cheating only matters to you because you don't have any options. Women have options all the time, that's why cheating comes so natural to them.

Just play along, and always keep meeting new women. Either that or murder your wife when she cheats on you sooner or later.

They are always innocent victims. If a woman cheat it's because the man ain't treating her right.

>i only date sluts i met in discos
Thats not where you find a partner user

>As a pagan I can say that muslims are more repugnant than christturds
What kind of pagan? Tengrist? Slavic?
Honestly though, I would like to see more pagansim here but it's not organized at all and too few people are interested in it.

It's the only way. We need them back in the kitchen and we need live under our own laws not the Jewdical systems.

Orly? You can make any woman cheat, if you give her the right opportunity, and she feels like she can get away with it.

I wish people would spend less time philosophizing about what a world WITHOUT God is like, and just understand instead that God is real and it is self evident.

Now we can look to how to conduct ourselves in front of the Lord.

Smoke a dick

>Pomak
>Internet

Honestly though, kill yourself. Also, you're not fooling anyone, everyone knows Muslim wives don't cheat simply because they're too young to leave the house on their own.

What is it with the incessant /r9k/ posting these days?

> If a woman cheat it's because the man ain't treating her right.
This is technically true, but not for the reason libs think. It's true because a man needs to be harsher and punish the woman. See, most adult women have the minds of children. They don't have the cognitive skills necessary to tell what's right or wrong or to even feel guilty for what they've done. Much like a child, they only refrain from doing bad things out of fear, nothing else, especially not any personal sense of honor or integrity.

So in a way it's true. The woman is the victim - the victim of lack of proper discipline by her man that is.

Same with men. Doesnt change the fact that in neither case its seen as something good or normal.
Did i just not make the same expirience as you or where does that opinion come from?

When men cheat they most of the time own up to it . Women will try to find ways to blame the man they cheated on.

Worst case for a man: he is raising another mans' child. And doesn't have any of his own.

Worst case for a woman: she needs to share the resources of her man with another woman.

>a man needs to be harsher and punish the woman
Nah. They are severely dependent on external validation and everything is about MUH FEELS. You need to manipulate that to make her feel good about herself when she does right and bad about herself when she does bad. Like training a dog, positive reinforcement is better than punishing.

>Catholic
>single mom
As a Catholic this should disgust me but it doesn't surprise me at all.

Gr8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8

Fuck you

fag

>I need the government to help me keep my woman because I'm a beta cuck
News flash faggots, you're aren't owed a woman. You got to work to get and keep her.

Lets be honest here, they are not the only bad ones.
I cheat on my wife almost every month. She works only on weekends so its pretty easy

Jews

Because birth rates are dropping, the more they cheat the more chances they have at having more kids.

It didn't.

It always seems to be the religious ones, huh?

you got it right but you really need to make your point clearer.

When you attempt to understand the world you eventually end up facing yourself, whatever you do you will never get rid of yourself.

Without faith you end up hating yourself, because you are the author of all that envelops you.

What faith does is take you out of the equation, an atheist will call you an idiot but you may call him a coward. Facing yourself is the one thing that is impossible without faith.

Ask her whose baby it is and post the screencap.

Fortunately.

I find disgusting how they come to beg for a man to assume their mistake, it's so shameful, if I was in this position I would hide my face.

marriage is for keeps - "til death do us part"

infidelity is a fundamental betrayal. healthy societies stigmatize infidelity and concomitant with stigma is punishment

Yeah, cause p*ganism gave us the Golden Century, right. Oh wait...

Both of you get the upside-down crucifix.

>Literally arguing in defense of societal decay

Too much focus on the individual instead of the family. We are too individualistic, defend/praise selfishness and greed, put person happiness above all other considerations.

So close to