How close are we to nuclear war? Give me the Defcon happening level. North Korea is making big moves and they're pissed

How close are we to nuclear war? Give me the Defcon happening level. North Korea is making big moves and they're pissed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xef60FAN6Vk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bruh the day Kim Fun Un launches a missile on a country, nuclear or not, they will be assblasted in a few hours.

We are not close to nuclear war. Put it as DefCon100. Things are not what they seem.

Depends on which country they actually hit

we arnt. we have missile defense in japan and hawaii. nothing will happen

I hope Canada.

The little fat man doesn't have any Nukes that could actually hit anyone really.

China is just waiting for the excuse to steamroller over North Korea. There will be no WW3, because China will not allow it.

why would they do that?

>North Korea is making big moves
with a populace of 25 million in total...
that's the exact opposite of a "big move".

Clearly north Korea would beat China, Russia, the EU and the USA combined.

Nuclear war? Not close at all

A war with the norks? Pretty close

I think Alaska and Canada is in range of their latest missile. If they hit Alaska, fallout will spread across Canada. We've got a shit load of missile interceptors up at fort greely though, they couldn't touch Alaska

i wish for the north korean people to be free & allowed on the internet so i can talk with them & make friends & mate

All i hope is that he offs commifornia.

Eh, wouldnt that fall under the libtards definition of free speech anyway ? ( blatant terrorism )
>...

hope LA gets nuked

Your missile defence is useless against a fucking Dongfeng 41 ICBM with ten re-enrry vehicles entering the atmosphere going eight kilometres a second

We have to go to war with North Korea. Every day just means the consequences get harsher. And we know the Norks will use nukes in any conflict, dirty and clean. Thus, we should start the opening volley with our own nukes.
>tfw you will get to see nukes used in your lifetime

Why the fuck did I wake up and see LA not nuked yet
What the fuck kim

I found your waifu and kicked her in the shin.

>Give me the Defcon

What do you think nigga? It's

youtube.com/watch?v=Xef60FAN6Vk

ofc

As we can see by the "kekistan" flag, you're an idiot.

There's no ideological motivation behind the Norks and they're not suicidal. They're quite probably idiots, however.

Not close at all. It might not even happen in your lifetime.
But your missile defense system is ineffective against ballistic missiles.