Does Chris Christie just not care anymore?

Does Chris Christie just not care anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uuJjMFlWBA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>anymore

I'M SITTIN' HERE

That lying bloated pile of shit gets to fuck hot women. Let that sink in a minute.

What was the question?

THIICC

>There are people on this board who will blame this on capitalism and not corruption

ay im walkin' here

He was at his governor's home that is located at a state park.

He didn't just pretend he was above the law, he went to a beach that was essentially a private beach just for him.

It was nice of him to clear the beach before taking his shirt off.

WOP'D

Fat lazy Jew. This is why the Republicans are fucked.

>Approval at 15%
>will never run for office again, too many mistakes, enemies in the GOP.
He is as lame duck as it gets and he really doesn't give AF.

>Fascist defending Capitalism
This board is so fucking retarded.

he knows it's a miracle he isn't in jail right now. He is quitting while he is ahead.

Do you think he cried about not being the vice president?

Probably stings even more that Kasich turned it down.

with them T H I C C ass legs.
you could probably beat someone to death with one of them shits.

Hey hey im being a fat fuck hearrrr. Hey hey a Ga dooosh Ohhhh!!!

Some photo editors pixilated Chris Christie's midsection. Did anyone screencap that shit ?

>Implying I endorse capitalism as opposed to pointing out a misconception
This board is so fucking retarded.

Yeah he wanted either Vp or Secretary of State. He knew his only chance left in politics is an appointee position. He still could latch onto an administration down the road but he sucked Trumps cock pretty hard and came out with Jack shit. Was pretty like pottery tbqh.

I found one.

Why even mention capitalism then.
You could have made a point about corruption easily without it. You might as well say "There are people on this board who will blame this on democracy and not corruption" with a fascist flag. Do you see how stupid it looks?
And for the record capitalism will always spawn more corruption a fascistic nationalistic system because it is soulless and exclusively materialistic by nature. Corruption cannot be rooted out when you tell people that their highest value is correct resource management and that's all.

This feel nearly killed me

>Why even mention capitalism then
Users were blaming the ordeal on capitalism; people on this board are convinced that capitalism alone was the cause. Corruption will always ensue no matter the system, it is not the fault of the system but rather the fault of those who let the system become corrupt or manipulated. Similar events happen in counties that are not capitalist. It makes no difference whatsoever.

you know damn well having this much fat in that area causes a micro penis, because its deep in that fat

he vetoed a bill outlawing child marriage in his state
he cares

Dirty kike commie gas yourself

Don't feel bad user. You have to start treating women like the commodity they are. I had a shitty manager job at a warehouse when I was younger, all of the order pickers were female. I was only making 35k but out of 30 women I fucked 10 of them some pretty hot some average . I am not attractive by any means but being in authority did it. It's all prostitution in one form or another. Don't get me wrong, long term relationships can work as long as you can provide but they are just as likely to upgrade at the first opportunity. Just know that they are all just trophies. Up your dating game by lying your ass off. One night stands are the ultimate red pill. If they are only with you because they think you are rich, they deserve to be discarded like a used napkin.

Not an argument.

He sold out himself in a desperate attempt to get into Trump's cabinet and it didn't work out.

Probably just wants people to forget him now.

You could say that corruption could take root in any system, but to say that it makes no difference whatsoever is just silly. Whatever makes you feel good about your shit post.
You and commies are the same thing you useful idiot.

underrated

I wish I was him, what a cunt

But that's what I did say, you dumb goon.

You know, Quasimodo predicted all this.

>You could say that corruption could take root in any system

And he would be lying. Decentralized power limits corruption.

Some systems are way more prone to corruption than others.

A woman has clearly hurt you, it is okay user, let it go, they are not all bad

Remember when everybody thought he would win the Republican nomination?

Lol

why would he care in the first place?
he's governor of jersey.
jersey is shit.

>anymore
He's been a useless sack of yankee dankee doodle shit for a long time

you couldn't pay him to give a fuck
christie is coming off of his second term in a state that has term limits. he is wildly popular within the state with both democrats and republicans, and really all groups of people. i think he actually may be the lowest approval rating polling governor in the country. his last shot at politics in this generation was trump appointing him something in the cabinet, but even after all that relentless sucking up he did, he got nothing out of it. he's left guadango in an awful situation, basically handing murphy the governorship, but why should he care? he's done. so, for now, he's finished and fucking off, likely for quite a while, if not forever. and i gotta say, he's going out about the most jersey way you can go out. good for him.
any other NJ Sup Forumsacks ITT? had a couple of jersey threads over the last few days.

>he is wildly popular within the state with both democrats and republicans
ya blew it

>wildly popular
wildly UNpopular, clearly

You're stronger now. ;)

>war

thats a big bag of M&Ms

Kaisch was never offered it. You'd think by now you'd know not to believe rumors

What doesn't kill you makes you wish you were dead

based rand reminding me to put my gadsden back on. GAWYFF will forever be legendary.

U U U U

it's almost always a leaf, wow

shoo Sup Forums shoo

> deep in that fat

I love how drumpf cucked him so many times and he's still sucking the orange cock. The man has no shame.

christie pls go

> he's still sucking the orange cock.
You think it's only Chris Christie who's on his knees in the WH ? Try Bannon, AG Sessions, Kushner -- all of them.

That's a box of M&Ms, the bag comes inside, and he's pouring the bag into the box. I do the same shit.

what the fuck how

It's the holidays. Also, he got his budget.

Think of all the good things he did like
youtube.com/watch?v=uuJjMFlWBA4

such as? Lol the GOP wanted Bush - Cruz - Rubio - Trump in that order.

fat id

oh wow that cameltoe is hot

Power is always sexy to women.

They made him do it, to humiliate him.

Why do you burgers let your politicians do this?

wow he's gotten so skinny! when's he gonna be on the cover of esquire?

Does Trump?

>implying his prostate can squeeze enough blood into his dick to get it hard.

with his blood pressure that'd be like trying to pinch off the flow of a fire hose with your bare hands.

Of course this gluttonous fat fuck uses the beach when no one else can. Just like how he hogs the left overs

>his thighs are 3 1/2 times the diameter of his shins

I'd say so.

>that MILF
lucky fat fuck

She earn's like 5 times as much money as him too

look at him, he never cared

Did that day fuck ever give a fuck? I FUCKING HATE FAT PEOPLE! THEY SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO RUN FOR OFFICE!