HAPPENING

IT'S HAPPENING

AUSTRIA IMPOSES BORDER CONTROLS AGAINST ITALY

channelnewsasia.com/news/world/austria-to-control-italy-border-send-armoured-vehicles-to-block-9002606

b92.net/eng/news/world.php?yyyy=2017&mm=07&dd=04&nav_id=101709

euobserver.com/migration/138425

Other urls found in this thread:

channelnewsasia.com/news/world/austria-to-control-italy-border-send-armoured-vehicles-to-block-9002606
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2017/07/04/ue-si-parla-di-migranti-ma-laula-e-semi-deserta-e-scontro-juncker-tajani-il-parlamento-e-ridicolo-moderi-i-termini/3705263/
archive.fo/zVSGi
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=4HKr2A_19wQ
youtu.be/ql8FjGiXUTI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Italo-Austrian War 4: Electric Boogaloo

tl;dr because op is a nigger:

>Austria has moved four armoured vehicles close to its border with Italy to guard against migrants and will likely set up controls on a key trade crossing "very soon", defence ministry officials said on Tuesday.

>The planned controls will include the busy Alpine Brenner pass, a defence ministry spokesman said - a move that Italy warned last year would break EU rules on free movement.
"I expect border controls will be introduced very soon," Defence Minister Peter Doskozil told daily newspaper Kronenzeitung in an interview published on Tuesday.

Read more at channelnewsasia.com/news/world/austria-to-control-italy-border-send-armoured-vehicles-to-block-9002606

Austrian Sud-Tirol when?

As an Italian I am extremely happy, borders were already closed but now they are sending the army, Switzerland is closed too and France temporarily. I want the situation to explode here, every one I know boils with rage more and more by the day. If every one closes the frontier than we could finally, finally shut down ports here too and maybe even gtfo all the niggers waiting.
Italians are also pretty redpilled, a poll was made yesterday and at the question: do you believe this immigration crisis is an attempt at an ethnical substitution? More than 50% said yes.

Switzerland is closed?

>North European NGOs bring those "refugees" to Italy
>Italy can't hold that many immigrants
>Now they have to stay in Italy
dick move, If they wanted to stop immigration, they should do it in Libya

AHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Because Italians would want to go to a shitskin infested place like Austria.

Only to immigrants like other frontiers obviously. You guys have troubles even with us simply coming to work, I cannot imagine with rapefugees.
If the situation implodes they will stop ONGs and taxi service from the navy. Only traffickers could attempt but they practically do not exist anymore, we would have something ridiculous like 5.000 landings a year

>austria will reclaim South Tirol and Venice in your life time

Yeah i'm fine with this, the situation needs to explode and take PD away for good

THANK GOD!
Finally Austria closed that border! It is a good thing for Italy because lots of migrants said they wanted to move BACK to Italy given that we have less strict control for documents.
Perfect, hopefully they will stay in the North now.

It's not to stop the real Italians, it's to stop the refugees that Italy is forced to take into it's country from sinking rafts in the med, thanks to the EU laws.

The immigration is where the PD finally dies. They have lost all of their consensus, while lega and fi fly, if they stop immigrants we win, if they don't they only have some months left to govern because people will be so angry they will gtfo them for good. In any case is a win-win for us.

>a win-win
>salvini

AUSTRIA NO!

Guys some news I was reading. About immigration a session of the European Parliament was called. And it was practically desert because no one showed up! They said Italy is alone and the don't want immigrants, Juncker said to the European countries they should be ashamed!

Guys is the tide finally turning? If even the Jew puppet governments now stop taking immigrants we can start to reverse the invasion! Every one is shutting down and turning up against ONGs!

Number 1 priority now is to save ethnically Europe and stop the substitution, even if that destroys us in every other sense. After we shut down and gtfo all niggers and muslims we can start agreeing and talking about how much Salvini is fucking retarded. That's my opinion

ilfattoquotidiano.it/2017/07/04/ue-si-parla-di-migranti-ma-laula-e-semi-deserta-e-scontro-juncker-tajani-il-parlamento-e-ridicolo-moderi-i-termini/3705263/

What a joke.

It won't happen anything, we're to weak to oppose this disgusting governament
God I wish a coup d'etat happens

how much longer until a national refugee ban and mass deportations Italy?

We should all have flashbacks about the Balkan Wars.
Lots of disagreements and false promises among European states and NO REAL ACTION was taken, ever. Nothing has changed in more than 20 years.

The fire rises.....
Regardless if it continues like this they either shut down, so we win, or they do nothing, by doing so suiciding themselves politically speaking, effectively destroying the left in Italy, time 9 months and we will have a parliament 80% far right anti establishment. Other European countries must only stand fast, and whatever happens we win

What about our border ??

Pretty sure you have always been shut down to immigrants, those you take come from the south

archive.fo/zVSGi

TL;DR

I don't speak Roman.

EU Parliament was empty. Juncker said they are ridiculous, Tajani said he had to tone it down, someone from Malta said Malta is generous and supportive while other countries aren't (which is bullshit because ports in Malta aren't taking the ONG boats).

Thanks.
>88
Your digit say what must be done.

crisis in Italy is the only way to red pill the north European masses.

ÖVP really trying hard to keep those votes in October.
I'm never voting anything other than FPÖ again, maybe a hardline christian bible party but that's it

Didn't you elect a Green President? What happened to the "MORE EU! MORE SOLIDARITY! FASCISM STOPPED!" the press was selling?

>Italians are also pretty redpilled, a poll was made yesterday and at the question: do you believe this immigration crisis is an attempt at an ethnical substitution? More than 50% said yes.

And the other 50% that said no has not seen this:
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

or this

youtube.com/watch?v=4HKr2A_19wQ

WHO CENTRAL POWERS HERE?!

Hofer was a weak soft voiced faggot, it's hardly my fault that he lost by like 1%. I did my part and told him on twitter to man up and really make it about the future of Austria but I guess he didnt want to listen. Sounding professional and reasonable is still very highly regarded and greeny VDB had an edge over him with his bobo boomer talk and his "dignified" elderly appearance.

agreed i just hope that the kurz puppet wont take to many fpö voters... I kinda hate that people are so stupid and fall for this obvious övp kurz crap.

It's a joke. Our greens are currently busy destroying themselves openly. They elected some woman EU politician who said closing the Balkan route was a mistake as one of their party leaders. Yes, ONE of their party leaders because they have like 2 or 3 of those now? No one is really in charge. Their Youth split from their party line because "The party is a dictatorship" and even people who've been in the party for decades are turning their backs on them. There's even hope that they won't make it into the parliament at all this year, although they'll probably still get enough, they weren't a big party to begin with.

there're checkpoints since 2015, don't you even go for cheaper petrol and toys'r'us to AUT?

Kurz is a good guy and I think he has a lot of common sense which is rare but unfortunately due to the way that the refugee crisis was handled I cant vote for him. I mean possibly if he completely disavowed his former party line, explained how it happened, apologized and blamed the SPÖ and then said that "yes, we should have stopped them all on the border and made camps there and only give them food to survive, not let them in and take our money same as Austrians get" THEN I could vote for him possibly.
But of course even saying something like that is beyond impossible for weakling cucks with their hardon for soft power.
I know that the EU has us by the balls, we are a small country. But sometimes you just have to say what's right.
The sad thing is that the FPÖ is dumb as rocks too, they made zero suggestions during 2 years of this crisis but at least they dont like immigration out of principle so that's better.

>The sad thing is that the FPÖ is dumb as rocks too, they made zero suggestions during 2 years of this crisis

They made the same suggestions as the ÖVP makes now. They even held presentations and lectures people could visit to learn about the conflict in Syria in more detail, explaining all the different alliances between rebels, Sryia the US, Russia and the other countries in the area.

Why Austria
It is 2017 not 1917
:-(

Start killing them or sending them back. It's disgusting what Europe has done to it's countries

REMOVE ALL KRAUTS FROM TRENTINO ALTO ADIGE
TAKE BACK ITALIAN CLAY
A NOI!

Wait, is that what they call "tank" in Italian press?

ok tell me what they are suggesting now, it all sounds like EU-level crap that will never happen anyway. We have to have AUSTRIAN solutions first, the EU can do whatever it wants. It never does anything anyway.

here are my suggestions:

1. dont allow a single new refugee to cross the border. All new refugees will arrive in a bordertown, where legally they have not entered Austria yet. As such they have 0 rights here.

2. all refugees get food and water and the government will do a bidding for companies to build the cheapest possible accomodations. NOT money.

3. There will be several levels of entry into Austria and those refugees who behave well will move up until the last layer where they get entry into Austria and possibly even the job market.
People who misbehave will be recorded and never allowed entry ever again into Austria.

4. Preference for christian refugees, yes with tests on the bible. Nothing too extreme, but there are many refugees and we have to filter anyway. So lets filter by our own culture.

5. Temporary asylum only until the war is over, they have to sign papers that they are willing to go back. I actually dont mind if really good refugees are allowed to stay if they fulfill extreme extra requirements, like perfect german, commitment to not welfare for 10 years, etc.

Kurz is basically now two years to late repeating what the fpö said when it actually mattered.
Kurz basically speaks like a fpö dude but doesnt act on what he is saying which basically means he is only here to take as much votes from the fpö as possible not really to actually apply fpö style politics that he now (two years to late) sells to idiots. They are all scared of the fpö and putting in similar crap to diluted fpö voters is a age old tactic. dont fall for it.
The only way you get fpö like foreign politics is to give them enough power to pressure others to keep their "fpö" like words.

>All new refugees will arrive in a bordertown, where legally they have not entered Austria yet
So... Italy, Slovenia, whatever countries you share your border with? How is that not EU-level?

Also
>4. Preference for christian refugees, yes with tests on the bible. Nothing too extreme, but there are many refugees and we have to filter anyway. So lets filter by our own culture.
This is so stupid. Only someone like Trump could think of that.
You think the issue is Muslim/Christian? Christians from Nigeria still pop 10 sons a lady.

>So... Italy, Slovenia, whatever countries you share your border with? How is that not EU-level?

It's not EU level, there would be agreements with those other countries because we would not let them in, which by definition means that they are still YOUR responsibility and you would be forced to make an agreement with us unless you wanna pay for them which you dont, do you?. So you would be THANKING us for building a bordertown and feeding them.
This shit isn't hard

love how politicians sold you on the "muh civil war muh syrian refugees!!" and slowly expanded this to all of africa no matter if war or not no matter if justified or not to import millions of economic migrants directly from africa... and you run with it without even noticing it. Close the Africa route completely down it was never ever about them it was always isis+muh Syrians not "lol lets also collect half of Africa and ship it into europe lol" and you all run with that new narrative.. kinda sad.

>unless you wanna pay for them which you dont, do you?.
Well, if you read about Italy you will learn that people are making tons of money from migrants.
Members of the Roman mafia said they made more money from migrants than from drugs.

What is your point?

he doesnt even have a coherent thought, first he appears to apologize for muslims and then he wants me to agree that christians from nigeria are fine.
utter retards dont deserve responses

B-but think of the all engineers, doctors and lawyers you'll be blocking out of your country.

>first he appears to apologize for muslims
What drugs are you on?

That you include africa when it was never ever about africa an only became recently about it cause politicans sold you that narrative and you picked it up witouth even noticing and now talk about nigera for example lol Lets get one thing straight it was about isis and syria this whole refugee crap was about that so dont repeat shit that is nothing else than politicians preparing/brainwashing its people to accept millions of fugees from africa.

They haven't even libyan territorial waters

>time 9 months and we will have a parliament 80% far right anti establishmen
How can you be so sure? And which party is that?

>it was never ever about africa
In Italy it was always about Africa. Romanians and Africans are mostly the migrants that arrived/arrive here. We don't have lots of Arabs/ME unlike France, UK or Germany.

> so dont repeat shit that is nothing else than politicians preparing/brainwashing its people to accept millions of fugees from africa.
What exactly am I repeating?

>Austrian Sud-Tirol when?
right after we took bavaria ^^

>Wait, is that what they call "tank" in Italian press?
its a pandur. its a tank. a very fast tank. and it takes you everywhere. fast.
you know some of those africans can run really fast.

>Austria has moved four armoured vehicles
>rolling up tanks at the borders.
I came.

THANK YOU BASED SCHLUCHTENSCHEIßER!

THANK YOU

What we actually will need at the Brenner are water cannons, tear gas and police dogs. For battle with the Italian antifa and no border fucks who inevitably will show up once more for violent protest once the border gets closed for their pets:
youtu.be/ql8FjGiXUTI

I don't think the army will be much help in this regard. It's not their job to brawl with moronic civilians.

good,the race war will happen sooner than i tought

>Italian antifa
pls kill them

BASED, now make a poll about the jewish question

M5S ( anti establishment)+ right coalition (lega nord +fi+ fdi) will get supermajority, the coalition right now has almost 33% and they are rising more and more everyday since everyone hates immigrants and European Union more and more everyday, the red party, PD, is the current leftist cucked government, one year ago they were at 40% now they only sink by the day. If they do not make anything to stop immigrants then they are officially dead and m5s + right coalition would get easily 70-80% imo. Just look at the cities elections of last week, towns historically of the left voted far right to get rid of immigrants, the left is dying here everyone is tired.

Fuck em up Giovanni!

The Thirteenth Battle of the Isonzo River

If only Libya wasn't a failed state that fell apart into 3 terrorist-infested parts

Krain isn't part of Austria anymore
sadly

>a move that Italy warned last year would break EU rules on free movement.

Yes because the Schengen agreement applies to the entire population of Africa too.

When is the election?

Winter/spring 2018, we only have to resist until then hopefully

>fuck over south europeans so inbred anglos and nordcucks can stop being retarded
kys

>don't take refugees
>eu sanctions us millions of euro dollars

>take refugees
>eu hates us and doesn't help

It's almost like they don't want to be enriched by exotic foreign cultures! I mean what's wrong with them?!?

I don't have faith in Lega Nord.

That guy used to be a communist and praised north korea not so long ago, I would never vote him.

It's not like he can reveal his power level on fucking kikebook. I think he is borderline retarded, but I would bet his number 1 priority is to gtfo immigrants, and he is so mad he will not care about anything else than gtfo them. He has my vote, after we get rid of the human garbage, we can start agreeing on how much unqualified he is but not before.

Vote meloni then, we must avoid grillini and PD at all costs

They want to transform Italy in a reservoir of cheap labor to tap when it is convenient and to keep sealed when too many unemployed refugees are crowding the job centers in Europe. Maybe Brussels hopes that live conditions for refugees in Italy will become worse that the conditions in their home countries and they will stop coming.

It wasn't about Isis, but about "saving" those who are "drowning" in the Mediterranean. Maybe in the US it was about syrian refugees, but not in Italy.

>we must avoid grillini and PD at all costs
>They want to transform Italy in a reservoir of cheap labor

But that's every right wing political program ever since they copypaste whatever confindustria say.

His number 1 priority is to keep is belly stuffed and his dick wet.

What the fuck are they trying to achieve with this, they are already infected. I have been in Vienna just three days ago, its a mudslime infested, leftist shithole.

This reminds a lot of the plague, disease spreading and kingdoms closing their gates. Ships forced to declare cargo and provenience before setting sail in the ports. Who will survive?

M5S won't make any coalition and they are too ambiguous on immigration.
Lega Nord and Berlusconi already showed that they are too easy to sell out for diamonds and prostitutes.
The only real right wing party is fratelli d'italia and they only get 5%.

Feel really bad for Italy
Their economy is on the brink of collapse and on top of all the unemployment they have over 100000 refugees wandering the streets for a handout

Hopefully something gives soon

She would be my first choice but I must vote salvini since we have to prevent Silvio to have majourity, he is dangerous and untrustworthy more than matteo

>implying they run faster than 800m/s

BEADY

Italians are NOT white.

Kurz won't do shit.
You kids are too young to forget that the ÖVP tried something similar not so long ago with Willy Molterer and failed miserably.
They lost the most voters to the FPÖ yet somehow still managed to get into the government.

The ÖVP is with their backs against the wall, they know if Kurz won't work, they will cease to exist as a party. Prepare for large scale voter fraud and other staged bullshit by them.

Many of my collegaues think that the FPÖ won't top 25%, I say: It is not a question if Strache wins but how big his win will be. People are fed up with bullshit and will either vote FPö or won't go voting all together.

Can we not just shoot the ships?

>Italians
>White

FIFTH INDIPENDECE WAR WHEN??

He looks like an oversize baby.

At the end of the '80s, the population of Italy spontaneously stopped growing, economist were worried, then in 1994 Silvio Berlusconi created Forza Italia. In the following years, when Forza Italia and Lega Nord were in charghe of the government, Italy was filled with (mostly working) immigrants, to make economists and factory owners happy.

>he is dangerous and untrustworthy more than matteo
As if Salvini is the problem and not the Lega Nord as a whole.
Did everybody forget what Maroni did with the Tunisians?