>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-idUSKBN19P02W?il=0
kyivpost.com/ukraine-politics/tillerson-visits-kyiv-may-9-kick-off-big-week-foreign-affairs-ukraine.html
middleeasteye.net/news/us-backed-forces-breach-wall-syria-stronghold-raqqa-32915954
almasdarnews.com/article/video-turkey-led-forces-unleash-huge-artillery-attack-sdf-positions-afrin-aleppo/
aranews.net/2017/07/turkey-backed-rebel-group-refuses-attack-kurdish-town-north-syria/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-military-poised-expel-us-backed-rebels-iraqi-border/
saudigazette.com.sa/article/511640/World/Mena/The-Exile
firstpost.com/world/us-carries-out-airstrike-against-al-shabab-in-somalia-after-nod-from-donald-trump-3774917.html
rt.com/news/395213-north-korea-missile-russian-defense/.
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/149589104168939520
twitter.com/NewtTrump/status/881923584725311488
in.reuters.com/article/northkorea-missiles-russia-idINKBN19P108?il=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

where's the tweets

Lets not kill the thread quality.

baka.. THAAD didn't work. Are we ignoring that? How much did that cost to ship over and set up?

It's always so calm at the beginning.

awwoo~!

A quick reminder that this is a thread dedicated to the discussion of American affairs and Trump, in case you were confused.

4th of awooly

Awoo?

Twin Peaks is /ourshow/

America is the greatest country in the world. If you don't like it, you can suck my star spangled cock

Don't worry, the SGDF will be here soon enough.

I'm just really amazed that you guys have no concern with someone like Trump being in the White House during a time like this.

The memes were great, but I really think Hillary would be handling this situation a whole lot better and with far more class.

I can write you a big long essay on the difference between what I am doing and what breakroom is doing for you to ignore, if that is what you need.

The short is that I am vehemently opposed to blogging and tripfagging without a purpose behind doing so. It really shouldn't rouse so much concern.

>i support dump

>nobody ever made the awoo ices

Virginia campaign
> /ourguy/ is Ed Gillespie
Get in here troops, let's make some content for patriots to push into social media.
The war is fought day in and day out, one tiresome, crappy little battle at a time.
>Zero is putting his political reputation on the line for this one... just sayin'

Russia BTFO

>132332817

Only awoo isis
Cant wait for fireworks later on. Inshallah.

I suppose the only problematic part is how you ask others to ignore posts such as >132332817 , but when a tripfag shows up, you always comment on them, usually asking them to stop.

n-need my morning... w-willie!!

We already have ICE Agent Cirno.

While I genuinely appreciate you making threads you need to contain your autism. Going max sperg against breakroom isn't helpful at all.

How well do you think this would work out?

The difference is that the post you quoted is trying to get attention and derail, the best strategy there is to ignore. The best strategy with people like tripfags and namefags is to confront them with rising animosity until you are lambasting them and getting others to shame them.These methods work the best for each respective problem.

it's gonna lower the graduation rate (in Chicago, of all places) and is just a dumb idea overall

> being on Sup Forums
> not autistic
Pick one, nigger, and only one.

I pick 2 scoops.

Fuck anyone who needs a new wave faggot leader fuck anyone who listens to celebrities and internet celebrities for any ideas fuck all people that do not think solely for themselves and those they are responsible for you can't subvert me kike God bless America

>North Korea says intercontinental ballistic missile test successful: NK said on Tuesday it successfully test-launched an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM), which flew a trajectory that an expert said could allow a weapon to hit the U.S. state of Alaska
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-idUSKBN19P02W?il=0

>Tillerson to visit Kyiv on July 9
kyivpost.com/ukraine-politics/tillerson-visits-kyiv-may-9-kick-off-big-week-foreign-affairs-ukraine.html

>US-backed forces breach wall in Syria IS stronghold Raqqa: SDF said they had breached the wall surrounding the 'most heavily fortified' section of Raqqa
middleeasteye.net/news/us-backed-forces-breach-wall-syria-stronghold-raqqa-32915954

>Turkey-led forces unleash huge artillery attack on US-backed SDF positions in Afrin
almasdarnews.com/article/video-turkey-led-forces-unleash-huge-artillery-attack-sdf-positions-afrin-aleppo/

>Turkey-backed rebel group refuses to attack Kurdish towns: The brigade has received support from the US
aranews.net/2017/07/turkey-backed-rebel-group-refuses-attack-kurdish-town-north-syria/

>Syrian military poised to expel US-backed rebels from Iraqi border: SAA, alongside Hezbollah and Hashd Al-Sha’abi , will not let up their assault in the southeastern part of Homs until the US-backed rebels are fully expelled
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-military-poised-expel-us-backed-rebels-iraqi-border/

>Book reveals Al-Qaeda, Iranian Revolutionary Guard links: claims that Iran was complicit in 9/11 attacks, and that, afterward Iran had provided a comfortable safe haven and base of operations for Al-Qaeda personnel fleeing US military operations in Afghanista.
saudigazette.com.sa/article/511640/World/Mena/The-Exile

>US carries out airstrike against Al-Shabab in Somalia after nod from Trump
firstpost.com/world/us-carries-out-airstrike-against-al-shabab-in-somalia-after-nod-from-donald-trump-3774917.html

>Going max sperg against breakroom isn't helpful at all.
It has been really helpful, the average post in the past couple of days he makes is near 100% hate and telling him to fuck off from many people, the average post he made weeks ago got many people bantering back and forth about blogging shit. The difference is that his need for attention is not being positively reinforced and it has been made known that people want him to go. He has been posting less, which is good.

I have a specific intention behind what I do, breakroom does not even make me angry or anything, I am just trying to make it very unpleasant for him to be here.

breakroom deserves scorn

>trs
it's like r/Sup Forums and Sup Forums had a baby

rt.com/news/395213-north-korea-missile-russian-defense/.

TWO?!?

I suppose, and in both instances I personally ignore them. I don't have an issue with your method, I'm merely stating that the confusion possibly stems from there, aside from the offhand shitposter starting a confrontation for no reason.

You're free to be a sperglord then.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT LADS NO FUCKS ALLOWED
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/149589104168939520

Fuck breakroom, he represents everything that could go wrong with this general. Wanna see non important tripfags blogging? Don't come here

It may work until they get a statistic they dont like. Like the ethnicities of those who meet that standard. I suspect they will see a higher number for white and Asian students, which will be deemed a "hate fact" and "racist" the program scraped or totally revamped.

sorry straya the norks can hit you with their ICBMs now

Alright then.

While ignoring often works confrontation drives off persistent people.

They're insufferable and their reliance on a select few mouths is pitiful fuck them

Kek I love warhammer. We need to revive the colbert meme when trump does his second term.
>2 SCOOPS 2 TERMS

Agreed.

>minimum wage jobs that you can get with nothing but a HD diploma or GED are all but gone
>college is out of reach for large swaths of people
I guess that HS dropout NEETs blasting each other for ramen flavor packets are going to be the next big thing in Chiraq

WHO THE FUCK LET HIM HAVE THE NUCLEAR CODES

>The best strategy with people like tripfags and namefags is to confront them with rising animosity until you are lambasting them and getting others to shame them.
DO NOT BELIEVE THE TRIPFAG. This is literally what they get off on. They crave attention, any attention, even negative attention. The only way to deal with tripfags, EVERY tripfag, is complete filtering, ignoring, and exclusion. And they will do ANYTHING to fight against this and try and shame you into not filtering them, just so you can keep playing their game and awarding them virtual attention points.

BUT THE BEANS, THE KIKES GOT TO OUR BEANS!

>Can't reach the US or Spain
I'm going back to sleep my morning siesta, see ya later lads

>Gork n Mork wake up
Kek, every time

Trump is a kike-loving faggot

Breakroom is a giant faggot, he should be told off.

Alaska is part of the US

PROMISES KEPT

>Jobs being created at an alarming rate
>National unemployment rate at 16-year low
>Some states are experiencing their lowest unemployment rates in their histories
>Pulled out of the Paris Accord
>Going through with building the Keystone and Dakota Pipelines
>Wall beginning construction in San Diego in September
>Travel ban in effect
>Kate's Law - harsher penalties for previously deported criminals
>No Sanctuary For Criminals Act - deny federal grants to sanctuary cities if they don't comply with federal immigration law
>Illegal border crossings down 76% since Trump took office
>Illegal immigration arrests up 38% nationwide - tens of thousands arrested
>Number of refugees taken in is down 50%
>Eliminated DAPA and will let DACA expire
>Ending "catch and release" immigration policy
>Stocks are hitting all time highs - trillions of dollars in gains
>Pulled out of the TPP
>Pulling funds from to the UN - billions of dollars
>Signed an arms deal worth more than $350 billion and various other investment agreements with Saudi Arabia
>Food stamp usage is down countrywide
>Federal debt reduced by $100 billion
>Increasing funds to and modernizing the VA - better service + more accountability
>Appointed a super conservative judge to the Supreme Court
>Seeking the harshest possible punishments for criminals
>Sending the Feds into Chicago to fix their crime epidemic
>Eliminated 1200 man hours of wasteful paperwork requirements including Y2K preparedness
>Re-established the National Space Council
>Cut wasteful staffing requirements: dropped "czars" & Michelle's bloated FLOTUS staff from WH payroll saving $22 Million
>4 out of 4 special election wins

Vapid CNN talking head gets wrecked:

twitter.com/NewtTrump/status/881923584725311488

Ok
>Can't reach a relevant part of the US

>When north korea launches missile on the same day you find a long forgotten alcohol stash you hid some time ago
Good day so far

I agree filtration and ignoring is largely helpful, I am saying that any interactions should be negative and it has worked very very well to tell people to knock it off. Dozens and dozens of namefags and tripfags have been chased off. The average thread does not contain one post by anyone using a name or tripcode the week before.

Good job. Altho I think some people are going to mock you for how aggressive you are with the new meat

>filtering

I'm torn between wanting them to realize how easily they get suckered and played by Trump's tweets and general demeanor vs wanting them to stay in the dark forever because I enjoy seeing them get btfo so consistently.

Hello Eesti, is it that Finnish liquorish flavored one or another thing?

Sure, anyone is welcome to say anything. Freedom of speech. That doesn't mean I won't calmly explain why they are wrong. The Jap is right that for people who do not respond to being told off repeatedly, ostracizing and chastising those who talk to them is best.

why not both? leftists have a brain, that is to say, the memory span, the size of a goldfish

Thanks.
>Russian military says North Korean missile was intermediate-range - RIA
in.reuters.com/article/northkorea-missiles-russia-idINKBN19P108?il=0

Nah, it's some other shit, the bottle doesn't have a label so I don't even know what it is, tastes like wine, might be shit I made myself some years ago but I can't tell for sure

Koran classes when?

God I hope that No Sanctuary for Criminals gets signed into law soon. I want my garbage city to fight it and get its back broken and bankrupted.

kek, Eesti you rascal. Be careful drinking stuff you don't know the contents of, obviously. .

The tweets are smart for the simple reason they distract the opposition/media from obstructing the agenda. Carrot and stick.

kek, you would be surprised

won't even be morning willie, they are running recycled material

>I am a broken man somebody please just respond to my meme pretending like they are upset so i can chuckle a little bit and forget how empty my life is until next thread
Fucking kek, I love you m8. Make something ironically critical of us and we we laugh along with you.

I told you cunts that was the case.

Join us, and you will never lose again. Why wallow in the darkness and feel bad? Join the winning team, come aboard the Trump train.

>I'm about to kill myself so I guess I'll just go to shitpost in /ptg/ haha
You don't deserve it

I hid it so well even I couldn't find it until I accidentally stumbled upon it, so I must have had my wits about me.
Besides, the most it can do is give me diarrhea which I'm fine with, small price to pay.

And this seems to be wine from one of my better years, no sting to it, no weird after taste. Huh, probably saved the best batch.

It was rather painful to read, but I also couldn't stop laughing at it.

A nice little screencap for plebs without 4chanx.

Grrr, fuck your meme

Think we'll get a terror attack today boys?

I'm pretty sure he is being ironic but it is funny in any event.

kek, a rainy day alcohol stash.

>call for help

Even unpaid shills have feelings.

>gork n mork wake up
Time for sum brutal but kunnin' fun

In the states? I hope not. Otherwise, Europe's already got them on a daily basis.

nevermind it's live news but just their b-team crew

gonna watch fox & friends b-team instead

Imagine if a terror attack went off in New York today.
In Trump's home city, on America's birthday.
How mad would Trump be?

>mfw still no terror attacks since 2004
Why is my country so comfy lads

HORAY CAVE EXPLORER!

Hopefully Europe.
Every terrorist attack is one step closer to waking up estonia people to cancer that is refugees and helping them

Workout you fat fuck, learn tools, go for a walk. If you don't learn something new each day, you're making a mistake.

Most people can't even find Spain on a map. Sad.

The fuck is this coming from, cunt? Also I went to the gym today so yeah fuck you

>Most people can't even find Spain on a map
Maybe most dumbasses.

so now that project veritas told everyone what we already knew that the trump-russia connection was a load of shit, what will the left cling to now? or will the story just go dormant again and get dredged back up when viewership/rating goes back down for cnn