White women

Why are white women such spoiled whores?

One of the red pills I really can't wrap my head around. If white women are so oppressed why don't they just go live in some other 3rd world country where they can be treated better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AHOOV9Af8DY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They can't be real outfits.

What does it matter? YOLO

There is literally no point in life, so you might as well enjoy it.

Women are less likely to fall for the spooks.

Simple:
youtu.be/AHOOV9Af8DY

Because women are biologically driven to avoid responsibility.

That explains 99% of female behavior. And it's why they shouldn't have a say in politics.

>Why are white women such spoiled whores?
Perhaps because white males made them in their own image...

How much do you want to bet this has to do with Russell Brand having a kid with another woman immediately after dumping her.

I don't like the guy, but that was hilarious.

>look into my vagina
>look for my shame
>all you will find is the rot that will devour this generation
>all you know is the decay I have let devour me in earnest that having seen me so in you that seed lies.
>waiting for the sustenance of loneliness and fear of social reprisal if you so dare to turn on the lights at a house party.

Those are very real outfits, Pablo.. Those are yoir typical White women "out on the town,".

You're just salty you can't get any.

because daddy liked to fuck them after they hit 15.
because daddy couldn't discipline them after he fucked them.

all you have to do is teach them to hate whores.
but their daddies taught them how to be whores while mommy was out getting groceries.

Nigga that's Sheamus not Pablo

Fuck off chinklover. Go create your little rice hybrid mogrel already and stop shitting up the board.

Exact opposite.

I've had my fill in a short amount of time.

White women are spoiled whores. And I choose those key words very carefully because they are true.

All women have the potential to be spoiled whores yet only western cultures really allow this potential. It's not really white women it's all fully westernized women, obviously this means more whites because more whites are western.

>One of the red pills I really can't wrap my head around. If white women are so oppressed why don't they just go live in some other 3rd world country where they can be treated better?

Because it's not a red pill, it's a big black pill that's a suppository, here it is: "Squeaky wheel gets the grease". Sure it sounds like a harmless expression, but it's more insidious then that. These women KNOW they have it all compared to other women, so why do they complain? Because fuck over women, they want it all PERIOD. You clearly haven't been on Sup Forums for long, or you're some sorta strung out druggie with horrible short term memory because if you weren't either it'd be clear this doesn't apply to just women, it applies to all humans of low moral character.

This is why Sweden is so cucked, minorities there complain about 'skin colored bandaids' not matching their skin tone so swedecucks RUSH to include skin colored band-aids ranging in all sorts of colors, not realizing these minorities won't be impressed by their willingness to not seem racist but amused at how weak and spineless they are. Give an inch, take a mile, that's another phrase that can be used to describe women. Blue pilled males think if they fulfill a woman's demands they will stop complaining. Red pilled males realize if they fulfill their demands they will come up with more shit to complain about.

If you have any more questions no matter how specific feel free to ask

Because fuck other women*

Look.

Goy.

god she's disgusting with that hair kys katy

nice ass

>why don't they just go live in some other 3rd world country where they can be treated better?

Because they are treated like property/personal washing machine/breeding machine there.

Worse than feces.

Disgusting. Hateful. Corrupted.

we don't need women

pic related

I agree.

But That wasn't the point

Gross.

Shes getting "old lady legs". You know, where the skin starts to get all loose and flabby on the thighs, and starts folding in just above the knees. One of the biggest turn offs in an aging woman for me and a massive boner killer. Usually happens to most women after the age of 25.

>I'm so victimized and oppressed!

Hey check it bro, found a picture of you!

Fucking mudshark enabling faggot.

because of Baizuo enablers

You mad about something?

Society has been engineered to be hell ruled by elites for as long as all of those concepts have existed.

So you, basically, spent years treating white women like whores, and are now annoyed that you can't find a white woman that isn't a whore.

I wonder if a whole generation of men doing that has something to do with it...

little elliot get triggered?

Why do you think that's for you to question?

Seriously, why does a white woman wearing what she wants, showing what she wants cause you to call her a whore as though it's any of your concern?

If you want women dressed moderately move to Saudi Arabia with all the other zealots.

Bong, that's burger not nigga.

Kees, thats mohammed not bong

>second day
>same pic
>same description

btw sage

BRRRARRAAPPPAPPPPPPAPPPPPPPPPPPP *a small piece of poop flies out* APPPPPPPPPPPAPPppappppapppppp

>oh user, looks like a tasty morsel fell out

the fuck happened to her? what a train wreck.

I want that jumper tho.

Can you fall any lower than that?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Hows that nigger semen taste, you fucking cucks?

>getting assfucked by a nigger on live tv, so progressive
NETHERLANDS YES!