Sup Forums How do you feel about drug dealers...

Sup Forums How do you feel about drug dealers? If you live in a decent neighborhood and there was a nuisance drug dealer bringing trashy criminals into the area and poisoning the community,what would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1WtFGYHthTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not realizing there is a drug dealer in every neighborhood, most are just not raging apes

I live in a decent neighborhood and we have a white meth dealer down the street. There are constantly tweakers walking up and down the street talking to themselves and acting like freaks and knocking on people's doors and babbling weird shit. There have been a number of car break ins and all sorts of shit due to the meth dealer down the street. The HOA somehow hasn't done anything about it. This is a good white family neighborhood, not the fucking ghetto where tweakers roam around asking people for change and yelling at cars. It's disgusting.

I legitimately want someone to firebomb their house. The police have been there several times over the last year due to call about children running out of the house all freaked out and all sorts of fucked up shit, yet they still continue their day to day bullshit and haven't been kicked out yet

Sounds like you know what to do, but are to much of a pussy to do it.
Nothing personal kid

Pretty sure i've got a dealer in my street, but aside from always seeing a different car parked out front when i walk my dog (and it never being there when i return, or a new one being there where there wasn't one when i walked past the first time) i've never really noticed.

Niggers must fucking suck dude.

I wouldn't know how to get away with it, living just a few houses away. They would suspect me in a heartbeat. I was relying on the police to take care of these assholes for a long time and now I see that for some reason they don't have the means to do the job.

I've lived in areas with nigger drug dealers so I know what it looks like. I'm thankful it isn't niggers in this case. It's some biker type meth dealers. I don't have a problem with them,but all of their daily customers are pure trash, freakish tweakers and niggers walking up and down the street mean mugging old folks and looking into cars.

One morning around 3am I was walking my dog and in the distance I saw a silhouette of a child standing in the street. I got closer and it was a young girl no older than 13, wearing just a sports bra and leggings and no shoes. She flagged me down and said HEY SIR! She looked frantic. She asked me, "Can you see bugs in the drive way?" And pointed at the crack house. I said No,and she said ",okay, sorry I thought I saw bugs in the driveway." Her eyes were nearly popping out of her head and she was skinny as a twig. I reported to police. Nothing new now. Still kids and teens outside gacked out of their minds.

>get tweaker to help transfer groceries from car to house
>offer $20...coffee
>offer to gold ring collection in basement
>use your imagination
>send the head to the drug dealer

They dindu nuffin, nah but srsly I love me weed dealer, it's always dank, vacuum sealed, and delivered to my house, top notch lad

They prolly get drugs and or sex from the meth lair

I said drugs, not weed. Weed dealers are every day people. Like people who sell furniture on Craigslist. Trashing a decent community with meth is different

>befriend drug dealer
>find out where he hides his shit
>force feed him drugs in his sleeep and make it look like he OD'd

fuck them up and take their stash. Even the general public prefer it when dealers are civilised and moral (won't sell to kids). When I hear about bastard dealers in the area, they get a visit from me, which usually involves them paying me some money or getting their stash taken off them.

Would be a top notch plan if it weren't just me and a handgun vs an entire gang of bikers and their rabid zombie tweaker customer base. I fantasize about it frequently.

Been waiting for the house to be empty so I can at least break in and get some pics of the lab or whatever shit they have going on

What, are you 14?

Lived in a decent working class city neighborhood a while back and some family with a gang member (blood) moved in and it all started going to shit.
Crowds hanging on the street all night, strange cars all hours, noise, trash everywhere, you get the picture.
Meet up with everyone else in the neighborhood. A couple of people were willing to put up security cameras, they hated that. Get everybody to CONSTANTLY call the cops about any slight little thing. When there's a fight, fucked up idiot in the street at 3:00, whatever EVERYONE call the the cops, not just one of you.
Document as much as possible.
Eventually the landlord can be changed with harboring a nuisance.
Personally I showed up on the landlords front steps early one morning.
I'm 6 foot 195, not huge but shaved head, tattoos and can pull off a decent Clint Eastwood grimace.
He lived in a 2 1/4 million $ waterfront house in a very upscale neighborhood.
Showed up in my nastiest dirty worn work clothes and told him I didn't appreciate scumbags at my doorstep at all hours any more than he did.
He eventually got them out and I became the hero of the neighborhood for a while.

>what would you do?
shoot them.
what else?

Undercut his meth with cheap crack

>Things that never happened.

Beautiful idea. I've been thinking like that for a while, just don't know how to get in touch with the other neighbors without possibly sounding the alarm to the drug house. If they see me going door to door they will without a doubt know what's up. They're semi vigilant. I have to figure a way to contact everyone on the block.

True, its always a bigger posse and sadly i cant get guns in here finland...legally that is.

i know a place where are drugsters and distributers, but to go there to fuck shit up, i would need American access to guns.

If i had access, i would do it, regardless of my own consequenses afterwards, but it would be stupid to go with only a knife.

I fucking hate drug dealers, i lost one of my friends to drugs. He became heavy user, lost his humanity and disappeared one day, presumably dead.

Also, its a niggerarea, so there would be a lot of "civilians" too and since you cant know whos a bad guy...

Iraqi veterans understand. ;)

Keep dreaming.

Drugs is a nasty business my friend. I've seen it all first hand which is why I have such a problem with it in my neighborhood. I dream of forming a posse and running them out but most folks aren't interested or think you're a fanatic for even suggesting the idea.

I am pretty sure the mexicans living next door are high level drug dealers. 3 males one female and a child. They never go outside. They have $150k worth of cars, maybe more. One new mercedes coupe, one new mustang GT.

One works at a poultry plant, the other males have no work schedule, female stays at home and makes a trip to the garbage can erry day.

Child never plays outside like a normal kid.

Once erry 6 weeks all adults get in a separate car and are gone for 3-4 days.

Probably some cartel shit. Sounds like my old coke dealer. Especially if you're on the west coast.

Yes, after you have seen what bad drugs does to a person and how the drug dealers take advantage of that, you start to think its only your life, if you take out the drug dealer and his posse, but if you don't, countless souls will be lost to the drugs...

Informing the police helps only so far and usually there's a HUGE chance, that you get trouble yourself, so the end result will be very similar...

But drugdealers deserve it fully. i love philippine president Duterte (or whatshisname), he has exactly the right idea.

WWDD?
What Would Duteurte Do?

It's simple to do. Go online and figure out who owns the property. In this case it was a real estate co. but the owners ended up being just a husband and wife. The husband actually had been in the news for some kind of scummy shit where he got fired from some investment firm in '08 during the financial crisis.
Anyway as I said I'm a little under 200lbs.
I'm in my 50s now. Not everyone here is the BS stereotype neck beard virgin hopped up on monster energy drinks.
At one time I was VP of an interstate motorcycle club and I'm a multiple felon so pulling off intimidating some pencil neck office boy wasn't really very difficult.
I'm not giving you some BS story like I went and confronted a whole gang and they fled in terror.
I know where a confrontation is just going to lead to a pissing contest with someone getting hurt and someone going to jail.
I'm older and wiser now, just want to live my life and not deal with a bunch of bullshit.

im 10+ years younger, but pretty bulk myself, and have done similar stuff.
Been throwing alcoholics and drugsters out of my apartment (tunnel, courtyard, entrance, whats the word?) now and then.

Pic related, its me 5 years ago.

One of the members of the hoa board probably supplies the meth to the meth dealer :^)

I'm a hollow shell of a man who hates niggers and spics for their drug dealers that have poisoned my city and are responsible for my family falling apart from drug addictions.
I found my father dead on the floor from an overdose. The level of hate I have for drug dealers and traffickers is on a level beyond comprehension. I literally wish nothing but death and suffering on them and their ilk, and I've come to hate niggers and spics and any nonwhite. I'm a young man in a world that has nothing to offer him, and has had the few things that I love destroyed by drugs, all the while being ignored and called racist by the left for wanting to put an end to the cartels.

>i love philippine president Duterte (or whatshisname), he has exactly the right idea
throw people with a few grams of weed in jail for years, while allowing corrupt police to control the drug trade?

fist fight them and lose like 3 times

Aren't they just selling what your degenerate father was willing to pay for? I mean if they are pushing drugs to kids it's a problem but if an adult willfully purchases them I don't see how that isn't more his fault than the dealer.

So after I know exactly who own the property then what? After I know who the dealer and supplier is? Not everyone on pol is a fat neck beard loser. I'm an intimidating person who just recently moved to a nice neighborhood from living in the ghetto my whole life. Been involved in hardcore crime groups and hurt people and all that been there done that got the T shirt but here I am left all of my criminal friends for a good normal life sitting here on pol asking for opinions. I'm never opposed to confronting somebody because I am a huge angry fuck with a bloodlust but that doesn't matter to a whole group of huge angry fucks with a bloodlust. I need to come up with a plan,where I can find a group of like minded folks in the area who are willing to go with me to sabotage these assholes. I've been through drugs and niggers and crime and the whole thing, that was my life for my whole young years and I've turned a full 360 after growing up and seeing what it really is. Fuck,I still have anarchy tattoo on me from when I was in high school. I've grown up and now living in a decent society I want to preserve that. The trash doesn't belong here.

I'm glad those nunchuks are off the streets.

I don't know exactly what kind of laws you have in you're area to help you out, but my landlord was pretty pissed at the whole situation as his investment will be hit if the hood goes down the toilet.
Anyway my landlord called a cop friend and he's the one who told us to call and document constantly. Around here enough complaints cal fuck the building owner on something as simple as noise violations.
These other idiots giving you this BS high noon showdown advice isn't based in reality.
Every town has had to deal with this shit at this point so there are laws to use in your favor.
The cops may not want to deal with it at first but make a pain in the ass of yourself.
Make it clear that your not going to just go away.
And when you start bothering their bosses or politicians they'll have to do something.

You're the perfect recruit for some who would want to organize and take down scum and drug dealers. I feel the same.

i said idea, not the practice.

IF I were a drug dealer I'd generally do business away from my place of residence. Just saying.

Y'all gotta make $$$ somehow...

You'd think a drug dealer would be that smart.

Fuck off commie

It's called get a job and don't be a degenerate waste of oxygen

Indeed, theres a common knowledge or saying, also in finnish that "don't shit on where you eat".

Should be pretty obvious, but no...

rat them to the police if you're feeling brave, it's the only solution in your situation.

and you are a boiler plate for all being red-pilled by similar experiences. though not exactly the same experiences, they have the same results.

in civil society, when a man and a woman no longer share the same goals in life; at least they have a recourse. divorce.

all separatism is, is a civilized divorce decree

Have many times. They show up, apologize for the inconvenience and leave. Everybody calls the cops on them. It's been over a year and they still destroy the street with freaks and trash.

>but if an adult willfully purchases them I don't see how that isn't more his fault than the dealer.

neither party is innocent. maybe dad felt the same way as the son; that this planet has nothing to offer; no tomorrow

This is what we should all be working towards

The drug dealer shitting up our neighborhood was a dread having nigger. His home ended up suffering a fire "incident" and a shit ton of drugs and firearms were found by responding authorities. Nigger has been in prison for like 3 years and I don't think he even has a chance of getting out for quite a few more. His house was bulldozed a new was built now a based Asian dude with a nismo r35 lives there.

Don't shit where you eat. It's an English expression.

spotted the nigger

odds are the HOA and the cops are on the take
i had a kid selling oxy or some other kid of pills a few years back in my neighborhood and the cops wouldn't do a fucking thing

Idk if I would be considered redpilled or not, but having been through every experience in my youth with niggers, freaks, degenerates, drug dealers etc I see a full solution separating decent folk from the trash. The trash will be happy together and the decent working folk will be happy together. It's quite simple.

Why don't you simply report him to the cops to get them to bust his ass?

The one thing I wouldn't do is kill him. Real life is like CSI, I don't want to get tracked down and sent to prison with super forensic magic.

Now that's where my dilemma comes in. If I continuously report to the police and HOA,someone on the inside is bound to rat me out to them. They've lasted this long so someone must be on the inside.

I like that other saying.
"Everything is shit but piss"

Read thread

non-Whites are like the spouse who will not accept a divorce on amiable terms, so the spouse uses every possible avenue to be welcomed back. despite all that is hated of them, they want to continue with bad behavior.

when you don't want them back, then you have to get a restraining order. this same mindset is what compels them to break restraining orders, and the cycle continues until the once-spouse-now-a-threat is far away.

I am too cynical now in life to find joy in most things anymore. The only thing that would satisfy me is all out war on drug dealers and I mean legitimate war where they are hung in the streets and are killed en masse like the dogs they are.

Plus, it's obvious they have a high scale thing going on. Every week they have a Uhaul truck parked up to the front door where no one can see what they're moving. It's a normality. And the amount of cars that comes and goes is just wild.

Oh, never mind,
Yeah they probably bought off the cops who are now getting a piece of the pie.

Only dumb niggers are "known" drug dealers. Hispanic and white dealers keep it on the down low.

Call the cops, tell them you see tons of guns;etc.

This is why I stay on pol until 5 am

Niggers have no brain and will always get caught. But there are dumb shit whites like the trash I am dealing with who have no sense of "down low". They aren't bright.

already had a drug dealer arrested in my suburb ages ago, and tried to get a bunch more arrested since.
just some small time dick head, who had finally sold enough pills to put some new rims on his holden, then i put him in prison for 6 years.

How do I find fuckers like those on this thread in my area, it's like the internet is the only sane reality

Yes. I'll be here all summer.

The cure back in Oregon was just to burn their fucking house down. Cops never bother looking too hard into it when a lab goes up in smoke, and eventually they get the idea.

>merica, guns
>finland, potato

I'd be sure to give any drug dealers torturous deaths.

stfu pussy

the problem seems to get worse every year in australia.
there is now even a fucking 'gang initiation shooting' epidemic in melbourne and sydney.

why do you hate free market? the war on drugs is the reason undesirables flood your street

well, heres a saying about knife stabbing in finland.

"its not the stab that hurts, but the twist."

(you twist your knife around after stabbing, so it opens up the wound for serious bleeding)

>live in decent neighbourhood
>drug dealers are all decent, have legit jobs on the sly and drive Jaguars and dress well

Think I'm meant to be helping one of them with their waste removal business, I feel like I'm in the Sopranos some times.

Used to know a guy who sold weed. Was known to police, as was his family, for being weed dealers. Had a mate who was a cop that would give him heads up before they raided his house. They would let themselves get caught with enough for a slap on the wrists and it to draw suspicion from the other police.

How do I move to Australia?

I love America but I'm trying to create a new life.

CAPTCHA: CLOSE CLOSE

They say meth is the white mans drug.... and it is the white mans drug because it destroys white neighbourhoods while crack destroys black neighbourhoods

i was a drug dealer,selling mephedrone,amph and weed
its degenerated as fuck

don't.
i would prefer to live in america with a gun for protection than to live in even the 'safest' town in australia.

Interesting perspective. But wouldn't it be fun to meme there for a summer? I graduate in May.

Must be nice

He's right
Australia is fucked, you'll definitely have a hard time fitting in here. Best advise is just don't move at all.

It's pretty sweet actually, sometimes they get me to fix their video game consoles and I get some free weed out of it. They also used to get me to try out new batches of coke and MDMA they got in years back but I don't touch that stuff any more. Nice blokes, tends to take about 30 mins for me to get stuff delivered practically to my door.

tell us more.

What's your address mate I'm calling the police on you

>aussie reports a brit to the fbi

this is how drug dealers should be dealt with.
the media has cucked degenerate millennials into allying with the druggies by making you empathize with them in modern jew media.

youtube.com/watch?v=1WtFGYHthTY

This. I can believe how many drug dealers/other criminals get busted by searching their home, I'd figure if you can afford a $200k car you could afford to keep your weed somewhere else.

See what it takes to get CPS deeply involved in their lives. Once the case is open just make sure it stays open. Best if you can get a woman to call for you since that place is full of vicious old man hating harpies but they love snatching babies and meth heads don't deal well with authority. Start documenting and reporting everything even if nothing gets done. Then start filing against them for being a disturbance to the area due to their constantly having the police and CPS and government inspectors of whatever sort you can get to go over there. You'll have record of it all, and as long as your calls are valid no one is going to want to keep someone around who has the cops there every week and child service vans once a month.

Try try try to get the man nailed with domestic violence and hope you live in a state that forces temp restraining orders in cases of DV. Then call the cops every fucking time he's home. They'll love that. The cops will love it to. Since DV is one of those magic snowflake charges they'll be hard pressed to make it go away or just ignore it even if the woman won't press charges. Go for multiples. Use that to then push CPS hard to take the kids.

>The poor kids are constantly surrounded by an atmosphere of guns, drugs, violence, noise and toxic masculinity!

This is all due to drugs being illegal. If all drugs were legal those kids would be out of business. Americans have such a difficult times realizing that.