Stop the women hate

Stop the women hate.

I love this board but I feel like there are way too many beta incels who are still obsessed with muh feminism muh roasties who are destroying the movement. We shouldn't shit on white women like this. These are our mothers, sisters, girlfriends and future wives. Whenever there is a thread involving women/relationships it always ends up being filled with MGTOW + r/theredpil + incel talking points. It's fucking embarrassing, you should all be ashamed. e.g.:
>
>

Seriusly you autistics just turn away a lot of women from our movement with your anti-woman outbursts. I mean when you have women like Lauren Southern getting abused and being called a 'shill, whore, kike' despite agreeing with our views its just destroying our movement. Lauren is not the only one, all women on the alt-right get this shit thrown at them. It's getting ridiculous, you permavirgins need to stop.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HxYk1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

women need to know their place.

Women aren't women anymore.

we have complaints with the way women act, if they didn't act this way then we wouldn't have an issue. If you want to be respected you must first be respectable.

you were good until you meantion Southern, nazi flag guy must be the new Finnish whiteknight for that bluepilled slut

you mean a thousand miles away from your dick?

Fuck you cuck. Go suck a tit

Everyone gets shit on, your precious female alt-lite attention whore isn't special, and neither is any set of golden meat flaps.

kill yourself my man

this board is full of ricecooking faggots who are actually mad that it's turning out that there are good white women out there, because that means they were just too pathetic this entire time to get a white gf

Why should we defend traitors? There was a time when all traitors were shot. Why shouldn'y it be the same now?

kys
>pic related

t. mohammad

Women are suffering from the same conditions we are. It's largely not their fault that they are being raised in a Cultural Marxist environment.

Not a white knight. I'm female. Just giving you guys some advice..

Firstly Lauren isn't alt-lite. You guys have this tendency to call every woman alt-lite, as if we can't be redpilled.. when woman are just as important for this movement as men are.

100% this.

This. Gender is a social construct, kill all traitors.

we all are*

I just couldn't give a fuck less about what females are doing or thinking. I spend my time working and doing things that are more worthwhile and valuable. Females can get with the program of "young, pretty and cleans stuff" or fuck off. I don't care about your career.

>it's not women's fault
this is correct, if we want to fix women we need to start being men again.
Not dudes.
Not guys.
But men.

Don't

Just Don't

To fuck em and make em your wife you need to take them down from their pedestal.
If you don't you get friend zoned or worse.

The west's woman worship is why there are no white babies being made.

In order for a woman to submit to a man the man has to first dominate.

Sup Forums is doing nothing wrong.

Gender is very real.
>of course it comes from a kike though

hahahaha what is this shit?

that pic made me lol.

You just had to go and say it, didn't you.

This is the kind of incel/mtgow/redpill/ISIS tier beta shit i'm talking about. You can tell this guy hates women and doesn't get laid.

OP is a false flag

>caring about what women think
the alt-right should always remind women of their inferiority and degeneracy

rare.

>its beta to stop worshiping women
bait confirmed, thread is kill.

Giving women voting rights was the biggest mistake of the modern age.
Democracy stopped working the second women were allowed to vote.

NOTE: i love my mom and my fg, but giving them voting rights was a mistake.
I value women highly, they are "good" beings. In fact, they are "too good" thats why they fall for the liberal bullshit like utter morons.

If i saw someone slap a chick id punch his teeth out, same with rape, so im far from muslim-type hate of women.

I can promise you if we took voting rights away from women the world would turn into a paradise in 10 years.

You're confusing women with womyn.

>new

nah you're a faggot.
women are humans. failure to recognize that they are only that is what causes these problems

who the fuck cares about laura southern? why do I keep hearing about these dime a dozen twenty year old political commentators
jackasses living of patreon funds are the absolute last useful source of information
at least cernokvetch and aids milo write books to suck up money from their followers
all ls manages is to be a nieve young white girl with instagram whore clothes and too much make up. truly the ideal political figure for the modern women

Women became to corrupted to be loved.

They need to know they deserve to be hated because of their behavior.

There is nothing wrong on hating the decadent, the ugly, the sick and the evil.

Modern women are all that and much more.

They cheat, they kill their infant unborn sons, they invite massive immigration, they support feminism, they rape-divorce their ex-husbands, they lie, they fuck more than 100 men before marriage and they still make it all about themselves being victims.

Fuck that.

Cultural Marxists want to destroy male female bonds to destabilize society. The anti woman propaganda will never end because of that. They have found that Sup Forums is susceptible to that particular lie, so they do it more

MGTOW are a bunch of Beta fags but being Red Pilled has its advantages. Listen society is fucked it is filled with nothing but evil and it is only going to get worse. I got Red Pilled serving in Iraq and also going to Asia with the Marines. There is nothing but degeneracy left. People actual sell their children mostly women into sex slavery. Then I read articles like this one
>Pic related
So why even bother anymore the SJW's on both the left and right have won. We all should just fucking give up. Western Culture is never going to be Woke again. We as a culture are too cucked and let things go way too far. It started with letting the fags get married now we have doctors playing god and trying to give men a womb this should end well

Again I say:

There is nothing wrong in hating the wicked and the corrupted.

Hate away, those destructive decadent bitches.

>Women are suffering
>I'm female

Swear to fucking god you are worse then the kikes!!

First Tits NOW
second holy fuck!
This is not about suffering. It is a bout getting boys and girls to FUCK and make babies.

And YOU have zero solutions to that but to wallow over the pain of some mean words.

FUCK!
You don't even know yourself. You will not fuck sniviling man and make babies with him and stay with him to raise that baby if he worships you.

It will never happen. Men have to be assholes to get in your holes.
How world works darling.

>t. mohammad
Good luck maintaining first world societies by giving women freedom.

My robowaifu doesn't care how badly I treat her.

giving women voting rights was a mistake.

women cannot make important decisions.
they just cant.

every woman is on an emotional fucking rollercoaster.

It's okay to hate whores.
It's okay to hate sluts.
It's okay to hate liberals.
It's okay to hate feminists.

Hate away.

Your robot waifu is not real. Despite being a clever composure of material parts, she cannot convey emotion, she does not understand you, and your bond is not authentic. It is the equivalent of marrying a Tonka toy truck and claiming for it to have emotions, when in reality it goes not care for you. It does not exist anywhere but in your mind. It is not real.

So women didn't have freedom in Nazi Germany?

This, we need to bring back some degree of sexual austerity.

Yes, but they didn't have the freedom to run to the state to take care of them like is happening now in the gynocentric society.

Like marriage is about emotions and understanding. Marriage is a business contract and raising a family is the business. Everyone who is older than 12 should realize this.
That being said what makes a bond "authentic" in your eyes? You can get attached/fall in love with a simulated woman and a robot can be programmed to act like it has emotions.

Komm, frau, komm

Neckbeard vurgins worship pussy now. Thats a really good argument.

Women arent worth the effort anymore. Got redpilled on that matter trying to fix such a demonic creature. Got lucky and dogded the bullet in the end.

Women not even once.

And he lived happily ever after.

sex and sodomy are so plentiful in the western world I'm surprised virgin shaming still gets under people's skin
you have to be a true shut in or a faithful saint to maintain it in our hookup culture of suffering and dismay

Lmao i just want a gf

>Woman comes to a political board
>Starts telling men what to do

When are you going back to feggit?

>a robot can be programmed to act like it has emotions.
That's the point. It's programmed to operate under a set of preemptively set directions. There is no essence of life, there is no concrete reality. It does only want you want it to do, it does not have a consciousness. It's an object.
Doubt it. Little people are satisfied with material things, that's why they act out of compulsion to accumulate more material things because they think it will fill the void.

We discuss politics

>your name says Anonymous
You sex is Irrelevant

Quit drawing attention to yourself
Or asking for special treatment

I will be blunt & treat you like shit
Get over it, its just words

Fuck off roastie

Would you buy a car that you know would break for 100% certainty?

Would you by a house that you know would fall for 100% certainty?

Would you get a gf knowing that 100% she fucked random guys in a party, more than once?

Most women on the Alt-Right are fucking mudsharks,

Shoeonhead, Kisara Vera, Ann Lieven, Tomi Lahren, etc.

Once you go black, we dont want you back. No pity for race traitors who are trying capitalize off weak men and current trends.

The only eceleb I respect is RageAfterStorm, maybe one day Lauren Southern will earn my respect too if she just fucking admits to White Nationalism, she pretty close to it anyways might as well just come out the closet already.

>What is insurance

You may have just accidentally come up with a good idea: roastie insurance.

The only insurance is virginity and a harsh controlled environment.

It would probably be absurdly expensive anyways.

very expensive, goy

>It's programmed to operate under a set of preemptively set directions
And how is that different from humans? Sure our biological programming is complex and less rigid than actual programs but in the end we mostly respond in certain ways to certain stimuli. Robots could be programmed to be virtually indistinguishable from humans in their responses.
Also the whole "essence of life" is just bullshit. You don't need essence to produce children only a womb.

>1 - Very religious group
>2 - Very religious group

It seems the solution is pretty simple

Fuck off incel.
Look how butthurt you've got.
You've been rejected and humiliated by women you're entire life. You're probably ugly, short, and fat. It's obvious.

Blame your shitty genetics. We are not all supposed to breed, fat boy. You're in that category.

That is your American money obsessed ideology that makes you see it like that. Pure ideology.

ITT insecure beta men post from their parent's basement

Baby had one shitty relationship and since he's such a pussy and can't handle the stresses of life, he's become a shut in.

Every single one of you women haters are predictable like clock work.

it's the christians who hate women

Not even close to being true.
What sort of man let's his girlfriend go to a party without him? Unless it's baby shower were here mother and other old women will be.

Post the picture of the people on the left in 5 years. Fewer then 10% of marriages survive for more than 10 years.

Women are governed by their emotions and are far too easy to manipulate. Useless on the front. Find a man to support.

>Stop the women hate.

As soon as most women stop dismantling our civilization, sure

Majority of white women voted for Trump.

lol if only Sup Forums knew the percentage of women who post here.

>What sort of man let's his girlfriend go to a party without him?
The sort of man that doesn't want to be labelled as "controlling".

Trump is basically a feminist. Women voting "conservative" in the west are just voting for slightly less left wing parties. True conservatism doesn't exist in western politics because it would necessarily involve curbing female rights which is a complete non started for any politician.

Highly unlikely he won the single white female vote.
>The marriage gap will be worth watching, too. Polls have shown Trump facing heavy resistance from single white women, who have voted Democratic in each election since 1992—although Obama’s margin among them sagged to just six percentage points in 2012, by far the smallest Democratic advantage over that period. Even more worrisome for Trump would be erosion among married white women, who have preferred Republicans in every election since 1984 and gave Romney a 25-percentage-point margin last time
archive.is/HxYk1

May, fuck women. I hope more of them get ficki fickied Muhammed and Jammal while I am living comfie off my NEETbux

>Majority of white women voted for Trump.
>this meme over and over again

The majority of the women who voted at all voted for Trump, and yes, there is a difference

Post s image of cute 1940s German girl.

Women today are not the same.

A mere 52% of white women vote for Trump, most of which were old Boomers. White girls our age hate Trump by a huge majority.

Meanwhile, Hispanic, black and Asian women voted for Hillary 70%+, including many who are our age.

People have a point about them rent seeking though. There is no reason why she should be getting that much Patreon money. There are men who are more deserving.

When you throw women into the mix it upsets the quality of the social market. They use their sex as a tool to rent seek. Remember, the naysayers were right about the Evalion girl.

fat manlets spending 15 hours on Sup Forums complaining about women is a bit embarrassing

>lefts having less children due to muh feminism and birth control
>dumbcunts who hate women having less/no children due to muh feelings

nothing wrong there. there'll be way less white people next generation but at least they won't be as fucking cucked as this one. hell look at gen z, even they're getting more conservative and family oriented.

>The west's woman worship is why there are no white babies being made.
>In order for a woman to submit to a man the man has to first dominate.

THIS

Do not give your strength to women, Or your ways to that which destroys kings.

proverbs 31:3

putting women first is demasculizing, you wont respect yourself nor will women respect you. God worned you for a reason.

also women should check their own gender and start shaming whores (women should shame them, not men, men love whores, that is the problem).

>fat
>ugly
>manlet
>unattractive
Where do you guys get this shit? I'm not any of those things. I just wanted a cute wife but instead I got an endless horde of STD incubators. Thanks for nothing, kikes.

They must be women, they are usually the ones retarded enough to think that your physical appearance disproves an argument

More pics like these

Dude you just have to keep on keeping on. You need to find that needle in the haystack. Doesn't matter if you get burnt dozens of times or even if you lose half of your assets and future income. You don't matter only the white race matters. Once you reproduce it doesn't matter what happens to you.
- Every white supremacist ever 2017

Everything you're complaining about is the direct result of giving women the vote, the greatest mistake possibly in all of history. No woman is going to fuck you because of your opinions. They'll fuck a chad despite his. Stop being a cuck.

Fucking this. Voting rights only for net tax payers when (also gets rid of poor nogs voting for gibs)?

fuck off roastie, modern women are fucking trash

Why should I?
I worked hard even as 6ft4 dude to get fit, acquire decent job and sallary and educate myself while being constantly spat on and disregarded of women because I always looked upon nigger tier flirting. For them being ayo wun sum finna fuk bby is courageous and confident.

All the time I got put as second best and labeled as husband material for later ( beta ) even though I also trained the shit out of myself in kyokushin and could take down their alpha cucks in matter of mere seconds.

They don't have sympathy nor understanding for me, I will die alone and I don't want to show mercy to the same gender that is making every day of my life because of their moaning hell.

They don't care about me, they don't want me to be anything to them except a money vending machine to be degenerates. They hate me, and I don't want to "save" them.

Dude, remember a few years back all those neckbeard kids who couldn't understand why their female friends wouldn't give them a chance? They moved on from that and became Sup Forums.

Right on, man. It is the best possible course of action, and second most robust(just looking at who pays taxes is less intrusive).

We'd have a golden age within the week.

>Where do you guys get this shit? I'm not any of those things. I just wanted a cute wife but instead I got an endless horde of STD incubators.

why is that so hard for women to understand? many men, want what you and me want, only some dumb psotmodern women thinks that you are worthless if you dont think that cathing herpes is a proof of masculinity.

MGTOW in the meantime. YOLO.

>modern women are fucking trash

sadly, r9k is right on more than a few things.

todays women are absolute infantile idiots, but they are not inheritly bad, history proves that women can be shaped into nobel figures and plenty of them were nobel and brought forth good offspring.

kill yourself white knight shit
sage

Op u piece of femscum, unbrainwash yourself .
Ure either a femscum or have zero experiace with women
Btfo

Womens rights M U S T be removed if the utter and total collapse of civilisation should be avoided.

Yea. I was thinking the best would be something like the last 5 years are checked weather you payed more than you received from the state or something like that. If it was actually the amount of taxes through your entire life most people wouldn't be able to vote until they're like 30.

>todays women are absolute infantile idiots, but they are not inheritly bad, history proves that women can be shaped into nobel figures and plenty of them were nobel and brought forth good offspring.

Yeah, those times are not now

>I worked hard even as 6ft4 dude to get fit, acquire decent job and sallary and educate myself while being constantly spat on and disregarded of women because I always looked upon nigger tier flirting. For them being ayo wun sum finna fuk bby is courageous and confident.

I follow completly what you are saying, I know plenty of people like you.

we are living in evil times, evil times are a test of character. you and the alpha chad from your pic Tim Tebow (still a virgin by choice at 30yo) are good men.

>Womens rights M U S T be removed

*reprogrammed (at least some can be). women are worthy if society is right. they were normal before.