Is the next Balkan war imminent?

Is the next Balkan war imminent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DJ3RrqBqk14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope so. Balkan people (except greeks) are fucking disgusting.

No, but the death of your shitty country is.

I hope you die in nuclear fire and the fallout reach Romania.

barley coffee with soy creamer> tea

>Greeks
>people

Try again my nigger friend

what is the reasoning behind this sameposting

Greek youth unemployment is at like 65% and the EU is mass importing armies of arabs and negros to work the few jobs there for pennies on the dollar and holding Greece's debt as a ransom for exterminating it's culture and people

Pretty fucked up situation over there. I traveled there back in 2006 on a family Euro trip and then again in 2014 and it was like two completely different countries, in less than a decade's time.

Kosovo/Albania vs Serbia, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Greece

Can someone give me a quick rundown on mountain tea?

round two
Bulgaria vs Serbia, Greece, Macedonia

What the fuck are you even talking about

wtf albanians leave our fucking tea alone jesus fuck.
You fucks will start stealing our rocks too.

It was an addendum.

In Greece, it's illegal to pick large quantities of herbs but it isn't in Albania. Albanians took notice and started stealing mountain tea herbs since Greeks aren't taking them. I thought it was kind of funny lol

>soy
Congratulations on your transition

Good. Greece is rightful Albanian clay

3/10 bait

The mainland is the most cucked (Athens is essentially a third world capital city at this point), island life has been affected of course by significantly less given that the majority of island income comes from outside the country via tourism.

Go to brew in case you are ill in Greek home remedies. A bit of honey is allowed but anything else and its potency is diminished supposedly.

Albania is rightful serbian clay, Greece is rightful albaian clay, Macedonia is rightful greek clay but Macedonia is also bulgarian clay, there is bosna who is serbian clay and croat clay and slovenia is just croat clay. Did i get everything right?

The only thing worth stealing from Greece are Tourists man. Focus on that, you have the potential. I've been on holiday to Albania great place but you have a lot of catching up to do.

>burgers
>sentient

youtube.com/watch?v=DJ3RrqBqk14

That's what mountain tea is? I've had that before

Well...there's this

I think they're more interested in stealing your clay, if you catch my drift.

Also Britian is the one who likes stealing your rocks, your ancient rocks.

It's quite bitter and has an herb-y taste. Since we have established you rats steal even our mountain tea I think it's pretty sure to say that we have tasted the same tea.

>stealing tea

ENOUGH

>Albanians being Albanian
In other news Austrian police rescued a woman from her fathers basement

Post boipucci

Don't worry, we're busy with other things

Based Albanians

being degenerate wogs?

Yeah