Extreme cruelty and torture of animals(cats) in a muslim ghetto in Denmark

Denmark: Extreme cruelty to animals in Muslim ghetto: heads pulled off cats, kittens cut up and intestines pulled out

Halal slaughter is a cruel example of Islamic culture’s view on animal rights. Treatment of animals inside Muslim dominated areas is another.

“I’ve seen cats being played football with. I have seen cats with their legs torn off and their eyes gouged out. We see cats that have had their heads torn off, and ones that had skin ripped away, or had their legs and back broken.”

This is how a women working with the Danish Animal Protection describes some of the horrible treatment of animals in the Muslim dominated area of Vollsmose, a suburb of Odense, the third largest city in Denmark.

“The worst thing I saw was a bunch of kittens crawling around with their bowels hanging out because they had their bellies cut open,” she says.

“In Vollsmose, the degree of abuse for cats is worse than elsewhere in Denmark. It is usually children below ten years of age who abuse the animals,” she says. Wilbert says that in 2016 alone Cat Protection received 20-25 reports about animal abuse in Vollsmose, “but many cases are not reported, so the amount of animal cruelty is probably far greater.”

It is difficult for authorities to help the animals, since the area is very unsafe. When a volunteer from the Danish Animal Protection agency entered the area to save an abused cat, she was attacked by local residents of migrant backgrounds.

10news.one/extreme-cruelty-to-animals-in-muslim-ghetto-heads-pulled-off-cats-kittens-cut-up-and-intestines-pulled-out/

americanlookout.com/fzs-horrific-muslim-areas-of-denmark-see-spike-in-animal-cruelty-and-torture/

zeepertje.com/2017/06/12/denmark-extreme-cruelty-to-animals-in-muslim-ghetto-heads-pulled-off-cats-kittens-cut-up-and-intestines-pulled-out/

Other urls found in this thread:

10news.dk/danish-police-attacked-with-molotov-cocktails-inside-ghetto/
10news.dk/life-in-the-ghetto-danes-can-not-even-sit-on-their-balcony-and-eat-a-pork-sandwich/
10news.dk/danes-about-life-in-muslim-ghetto-one-is-spat-upon-thrown-stones-at-or-beaten/
archive.is/oV4xw
archive.is/oV4xwDanes
youtube.com/watch?v=Bv9UUCfSfaA
youtube.com/watch?v=1cBbDhF7ra0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is difficult for authorities to help the animals, since the area is very unsafe. When a volunteer from the Danish Animal Protection agency entered the area to save an abused cat, she was attacked by local residents of migrant backgrounds. Coincidentally, the assault was filmed.

“A group of young men attacked a female worker from Animal Protection services when she entered Vollsmose to pick up a cat that had been injured.

The young men stopped the animal ambulance, opened the ambulance door, stole the ignition key, tore at the woman’s hair and shouted in her face. The car’s taillight was smashed and the car was bumped .” The woman had to leave the cat and flee for her own safety.

Since this attack the Danish Animal Protection agency no longer sends people into the area to help abused animals.

The attack on the animal ambulance in Vollsmose was filmed, showing locals attacking the woman, tearing at her uncovered hair, and forcing her to leave the area

That cat looks like it's about to go super saiyan.

whatever happened to "cats are the muslims best friend"?

Jesus christ and its children doing it. What the fuck.

Denmark what the fuck
Do you need the gassage?

Muslims should be fed to lions in coliseums

10news.dk/danish-police-attacked-with-molotov-cocktails-inside-ghetto/

10news.dk/life-in-the-ghetto-danes-can-not-even-sit-on-their-balcony-and-eat-a-pork-sandwich/

10news.dk/danes-about-life-in-muslim-ghetto-one-is-spat-upon-thrown-stones-at-or-beaten/

CAN WE PLEASE FUCKING NUKE THE GOD DAMN MUDSLIMES AND GAS THEM ALREADY?

WELL EUROKEKS???? FUCK LET US GAS YOU ALL ALREADY

It's not their fault. They don't understand the cat term for "no".

Those children are going to grow up and do it to your women and children

Yes, let the cats take their heads off

Seriously fuck all these bastards

>try to save cat
>get attacked
>give up and just completely avoid that area

fucking cowards

>why do most animals hate niggers??
hmmmmm

That would be appropriate.
> Kill house cat.
> You get fed to a bigger cat.

>why do most animals hate niggers??
>hmmmmm

I dont understand how people can be so cruel to animals, these children will grow up to be absolutely fucked in the head. Most serial killers started with animals as kids.

Enjoy your fucking mudslimes you useless fucking eurocunts. How do you let this shit happen in your country? Pathetic.

Stop posting the pictures you fucking subhuman polish scum.

There was a time when Sup Forums could fix this.

Why

Who is this?

Shut the fuck up faggot. It's the western cucks that are subhuman for letting this happen. They should look at the results. The same ing will be done to their people one day by the same animals that they brought and keep bringing to Europe.

People need to see it, you faggot. They need their eyes opened to the horrors of Islam and the monsters it produces.

To think that my grandpa gave my dad a beating for attaching tin cans to a cats tail with a string and now this...

Fun fact - Denmark spends 59 percent of its tax revenue to sustain muslim migrant population.

>In short: 59% of the tax surplus collected from native Danes is spent on ethnic minorities, who are a massive drain on the system.
>This would be roughly equivalent to America’s federal government spending $2.1 trillion per year on immigrants—a number so large it defies all logic and reason.
>number so large it defies all logic and reason
archive.is/oV4xw

Danes are literaly working their asses off so Maroccan youths can torture those cats in their neighborhoods

based turk grandpa

Should have taken your dad back to turkey with him though.

Fuck you too, buddy

Brings a tear of joy to my eyes. Cats are trash and whoever owns one is a subhuman fuck that needs to kill himself asap.

Its a fact that all cat owners have toxoplasmosis

what hate filled propaganda, i dont see any muslims here doing this

t.turk

>being this new

>no full blown riots on the streets

If you let such a thing happen in your country without even putting up a fight then you being replaced is just a mercy kill and you deserve it all the way.

Every sane person left in those shitholes should help speed up the process and then get the fuck out of there just before they have to close the borders to keep people inside.

In Sweden they do this to peoples dogs, cats and mostly goats. They steal goats from farms, FUCK them and then kill them. We find the carcasses thrown out all over the muslim areas. It's a really big problem that our police can't handle.(like most crimes done by muslims)
Pic related, it's from my hometown.

There are very few things that a worse than animal cruelty/torture. I couldn't count the amount of times I've beaten the shit out of kaffers, close to their deaths, over their mistreatment of animals.

Fuck up your local mudslimes you pussy

this...

t. toxoplasmosis infected makendonski

this always reminds me of when this junkie abused and killed my rabbit
I will never understand the mentality behind doing this

Genetics define IQ leves and also psycopathy levels. They are dumb and had no empathy for other living beings, including other humans. They will never left welfare and will always be raper and killers. They rapist "culture" will never change.

>They steal goats from farms, FUCK them and then kill them
Jesus Christ when I thought that I won't learn anything new from this site here it is

>59% of tax surplus is equal to 59% of all tax revenue
Thread was interesting until you proved how fucking retarded you actually are.

Back to the toilets dirty Pole.

monsters

>I dont understand how people can be so cruel to animals, these children will grow up to be absolutely fucked in the head.

I hate your government almost as much as I hate Muslims.

How many righteous, uncucked white men are left in Sweden at an estimate?

I never get to use that pic

im waiting for you to drop some nukes USA bro, its the only way now

>live in a filthy country ridden with feral cats cause greeks can't into paying debnts or looking after animals correctly
>blames the animals for the state of their country

how does it feel to be poor and subhuman?

REMOVE KEBAB

stop doing the archive bullshit, we have to support the reporters of truth

RRRRREEEEEEeeeeeeeee

>It is usually children below ten years of age who abuse the animals,” she says.
BULLSHIT

>The young men stopped the animal ambulance, opened the ambulance door, stole the ignition key, tore at the woman’s hair and shouted in her face. The car’s taillight was smashed and the car was bumped .” The woman had to leave the cat and flee for her own safety.
Fuck... and this kind of shit usually goes unreported. You guys should spread this to normies or whatever the fuck you do with spreading shit around the internet

We will.

What? That shit became a normalfag meme in like 2010...

Eventually the people will snap and take justice into their own hands.
It is only a question of time before people slaughter these inhumane creatures

>Newfag
Fuck off Jesus Christ

I hate our goverment, and most of our people too.
The positive view on immigrants in Sweden is slowly declining. But there is only a handful, as for now, that would like to throw immigrants out

>Not lynching them

Why are nord people so cucked?

Wow.. what a bunch of tough cunts... can't believe our society lets these people in.

Every man that lives outside of Södermalm user

It´s simple really, if you are on the very bottom of the ladder (of existance) you will want to put another life below you so you aren´t anymore. Even if this means torture and killing.

:(
Fuckin horrible
Sorry bro

>Fun fact - Denmark spends 59 percent of its tax revenue to sustain muslim migrant population. >In short: 59% of the tax surplus collected from native Danes is spent on ethnic minorities, who are a massive drain on the system.>This would be roughly equivalent to America’s federal government spending $2.1 trillion per year on immigrants—a number so large it defies all logic and reason.>number so large it defies all logic and reasonarchive.is/oV4xwDanes are literaly working their asses off so Maroccan youths can torture those cats in their neighborhoods

Basically Jizya. Like our "Polish" Mufti/Imam from Poznań said: You pay or you die.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bv9UUCfSfaA

youtube.com/watch?v=1cBbDhF7ra0

All muslims are psychopaths. They are all born from cousin marraiges, and are completely inbred, which results in psychopathy, criminality, lack of morals. They are basically sub humans.

It's an animal and human instinct to know the enemy when you see it. I get this feeling too when i'm around blacks, heck even blacks get that feeling around other blacks.

>Vollsmose, a suburb of Odense

But ... but Sup Forums said Shia Muslims were the good guys?

>THEY ARE JUST 27 YO KIDS
Cant wait for national militias to be a thing in Europe

I have a feeling that most swedebros are based, but just don't wanna get in trouble, so they seethe quietly

this is Sup Forums you shouldn't be supporting anything or anyone. If you don't archive, they will spam here, period. If you don't understand this you have not been here long and you must go back to your shitty board, we all know which one.

Time to go on my muslim killing spree. C'ya guys later. Fed up with these third world coons.

I don't get muslims desu they say something and i do compeletly the oposite.
Muh cats, muh Prophet had a cat that he loved, better than dog

>They steal goats from farms, FUCK them and then kill them.

For real?

Fear of being called a Nazi. Sweden has a (as most swedes see it) dark history that most want to make amends for. We litterally came up with racial biology and we had compulsory sterilization och immigrants, gays, transgender people and other groups unfit for our society up until 1976.

It's in the quran, you can fuck a goat but afterwards you have to kill it to "purify" it

They are "good" guys as much as renal cancer is better than brain cancer. All will kill their victim if you don't remove them in time.

There are photos of muslims fucking goats that have been around on the internet since the early 2000s,

unfortunately yes

That's exactly what a keyboard warrior would say

Makes sense.

They are still thinking there in a tribe.
>Monkeys smarter then sand niggers

You shouldn't feel guilty about the past, it's the same guilt that also plagues the German people, they need to get over it.
If story repeats itself so be it, people need to stop trying to be in peace with everyone at the expense of their own.

>compulsory sterilization och immigrants, gays, transgender people and other groups unfit for our society up until 1976.

So what's wrong with that? Gays and trannies don't wanna breed anyway. You didn't gas the 6 million soap bars, did you?

any group of people that torture animals should be eradicated

>definition of a coward cuck
>based

Why? Do you want to censor the reality?

People finally need to cut their Liberal bullshit of "Islamophobia causes this" and deport all of these faggots and send a bunch of special forces teams into Muslim dominated neigborhoods and then put in a large policed regime into those neighborhoods. If they dont like it they are free to fuck off back to their shitty Middle Eastern/ African country, nobody asked them to come to Europe.

Especially if the history can't "repeat", since it never happened in that way.

FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums you fucking degenerate and go jack off to the rekt threads

stop posting these threads please, if you really wnat to help then go to these places and make sure things like this dont happen

Cats are African, who cares.