Sweden

Sweden is the most pathetic, weak, n gay country on the planet i think.
It disgusts me.

Hey pol i have an idea :

Why not simply take over that country n call it Sup Forums ?
We ““ throw out all the scum, kill all femnazis, reeducate the svens to unpussy them ( they will be forcrs to behead the feminists and get hot pussy slaves as reward )...

We'd create an entirely white ethnostate ( white defined as : no , no arabs, no roaches primarily )
>Why did they EVER give women rights.
>Biggest mistake in history .... EVER.
>Sweden is a female state now, just as germany.
>Remove womens (unearned anyway) rights again and restore civilisation !
>Simply kill all feminists,publicly, best burn them.
>Simple and works. Problems solved.

Other urls found in this thread:

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/activists_protest_at_alleged_restrictions_on_use_of_finnish_in_sweden/9688773
youtube.com/watch?v=MMvDpfp9wm0
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/15/swedish-children-gender-double-year/
youtube.com/watch?v=zjr81A6Al9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hehehe because you can't

No blacks.

Did Sup Forums just autodelete that outta my text ?!?

If u were a true swede, ud actually welcome that. Read the text again faggot sven

Within 10 years sweden would go from the rape capital of europe to the masturbating to anime capital of europe, assuming Sup Forums could handle any tactics more complicated than blitzkrieg or even get more that 10 people to sweden.

It's true that you can't

Poop and parcel

Is Sweden even part of the same reality as us or are they some form of alternate reality converging with our own?

Nah, let them be an example.

>swedes wont fight islamic invasion
>they will all collectively bust out their double sided dildos to fight anybody trying to fix their fucked up state

Don't you guys barely have a "budget" for your military these days?

Sweden choice to be like this, they don't want to be saved.
They want to be rape and kill by ahmeds.

This.

This. Confirmed by even happening in this thread

>bre1tbart
ffs

No, you need to kill everyone in Sweden.
Exterminatus.

And I'm all happier for it. Swedeshits deserve annihilation for just generally being scum of Europe.
yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/activists_protest_at_alleged_restrictions_on_use_of_finnish_in_sweden/9688773
>"Look how good & tolerant we are! We let minorities have representation! Except when it's finns, finns deserve to be our slaves. Shitskins are made for worshipping though. :^)"

#notyourcucks

That fucking icecream company had us sucking on Nogger Blacks for a while.

But binland, you are not anywhere better...

#cuckforher
#rapeisculture
#religionofpieces

And to think Sweden was the most developed country in military stategy at it's peak.

Sad.

This is the same country where a man got arrested for having big arms. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Make it easy on yourself!

Disguise yourselves as Muslims, infiltrate the gov't, take over in bloodless coup, they hand you the country, then deport Muslims, etc etc etc.

wutttt

Ooga booga murica

youtube.com/watch?v=MMvDpfp9wm0

Sweden, damn shit nation, cant play icehockey, because to much white sluts how take refugee cock.

wait we have a military?!

I remember that. So sick. All because women politics. Poor guy.

I remember your army's lion got his dick cut off.

Sweden is a prime example of what happens to a country when both man and God fail.

yous be sayin we be welcomed and sheit

No it wasn't.

Knew this beauty was Theodora before even checking the image. Great painting, great woman.

sweden is beyond saving, what a shitwhole the best would be for the USA to nuke it..

also germany while were at ir

Yea, the cold war Sweden had some pretty legit military tech too.

Now your military is pretty budget cucked.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

Who cares we're one of the most peaceful countries on Earth.

That's a hoot and a holler.

>Refugee
>Peace

you can only have one.

I wouldn't call weekly mooslum enrichment(grenade attacks) exactly peaceful

Hate speech is NOT free speech. EVEN when you're 70. Digusting old hag.

>>they will all collectively bust out their double sided dildos to fight anybody trying to fix their fucked up state

>Who cares we're one of the most peaceful

U mean most injust, balless, soulless, funfree, shallow, poor n pathetic ...
( in other words : female )
... basically a communist openair concentration camp, but with a nice facade for the workerdrones

>Digusting old hag
Literally hatespeech.

Really makes u think...

Your natives are some of the most people people in existence, not the animals you import.
When you are replaced and the animals outnumber the humans, come back and repeat that sentence.

When someone shits in the streets you have every right to complain you idiot

Not possible, too small population

I have a question to the Swedes: is the politically correct there as serious as it seems on the internet? People do not bother with this? Are the elders ashamed? What do people really think about these things?

>mfw in Greece when you are 70+ or 75+ (I can't remember which) you are immune to imprisonment.
You can do whatever you want, even killing people is not out of the question...

Don't they breed a lot faster than you all the while you import them in great numbers?
It's just a matter of time.

Holiday in Greece for senior burger!
give us the location with most nigger and gypsy

in the 50s my Nan moved from London because, in her words, "the darkies have ruined London".

I used to think of her as a just some old racist, ignoring her actual life experience.

How naive i was.

Swedes lack invidivual thinking.

The moment a couple of people start shitting on rapefugees, then it will become the mainstream thought and they'll kick them the fuck out .

It's not going to be londinstan.

Athens m8. Get a shotgun and start hunting.

Until they snap..then they will go Viking

Only a matter of time.

Something really fucked up will happen and it will descend into a civil war
This will come and bite the government right in the ass. They always make the mistake of underestimating the people

Taking women's rights won't work. It will just create more Women's Rights Activists and a new wave of feminism, dumbass.

>The moment a couple of people start shitting on rapefugees
So never?

Too late, with those chemical in the water, there wont be a new viking, there will be only valhalla for ahmed with all the sweden to fuck.

breitbart.com/london/2017/03/15/swedish-children-gender-double-year/

every native born swede should be raped, forced to work until exhaustion, and then murdered.

fucking pathetic they are bringing down the entire continent of Europe, the west, and dooming the entire world/mankind.

fuck you.
fuck germany.

Why even try anymore

We still have, and make the tech. We just sell it all. We don't have a military, and our nonexistent military doesn't have any equipment.

No one made you fucking buy that, you faggot.

Also, niggers were complaining that it was racist.

The chemicals may act on the neo-cortex and push the threshold of rage way up, but the lizard brain will eventually kick in.
I believe that the always thinks they know everything, but it is their psychopathic vanity that will be their downfall

> Women activists
> A problem
> When females have no rights

Pls recheck your thinking apparatus. It laggs.

>I believe that the always thinks they know everything, but it is their psychopathic vanity that will be their downfall

This.
Yet we need to speed up the resistance.

I wish we simply could kill all the feminists but you have no ide how bad it is in sweden

as of right now you fucking cuck

ITT: fake news articles made by judf

>birth rates dropping
>try make kids want to fuck
Doesn't sweden have consent ages in the lower teens too?

The way they are pushing the agenda, it will be pretty soon.

I personally think that this is a set up for the economic collapse. The elite will start civil wars in Europe and rob the people blind while the people are busy killing each other.

I look at the situation that happened in Iceland back in 2008, they were sure they would get away with their shit, but the people took back their country. The elite ALWAYS underestimates the people, it is the nature of the psychopath.

In the 17th century it was.

Did something happen to you or are you just being influenced by the Media online?

I bet his sweetheart went for ahmed's rolling dick.
Than again, maybe his families get enrich.

Do you honestly think we have it good in Sweden right now ?

Being on Sup Forums , having a Gf.
Pick one

Sven, if you are fit, go to any asia country.
You can get a gf in no time.
Fuck the race mixing meme, you can't laid with white girl anyway.

>The way they are pushing the agenda, it will be pretty soon.
>I personally think that this is a set up for the economic collapse. The elite will start civil wars in Europe and rob the people blind while the people are busy killing each other.
>I look at the situation that happened in Iceland back in 2008, they were sure they would get away with their shit, but the people took back their country. The elite ALWAYS underestimates the people, it is the nature of the psychopath.

All of this. 100%.
U sir must be my brazilian soulmate.

Get precious metals, survival training, move outta big n medium cities, get selfreliable, store food.

I am ready, been ready for a while. I have my own piece of land and grow/raise my own food.

Instead of metals, I went with medicine. I have about 150 different medicinal plants, a true pharmacy. In every situation of collapse, the rarest commodity is meds and people will trade handsomely for them.

whenever shit hits the fan, you have a place here for your senpai. We can rebuild civilization

There's some hope.
Spread the word; Finnish asylum centers are old converted prisons!
You come here uninvited we throw you into prison.
Fuck off welfare immigrants we're full and out of money!
Try Sweden and Germany instead.

holy shit, this can't be real!
binland nooooooooo

I think this is the single most ironic post in the history of mankind.

thread saved.

This actually made me angry.

They are lucky to be let in at all, all things considered (if they are warlord worshippers, not the christians).

Nice one. And yes ure right: medicine!
Hey ure not by chance that guy that moved thete from murica and is originally from germany ?

True :D

Your a fat ugly manlet neckbeard you cant do shit faggot.

And you are a traitor

Lol. Sven is triggeted. Hey why dont u shove ure dildo op, that ure feminazi menhating teacher handed u out to make men more sensible to the plight of females , to chill u down.

But hey, again, if u were a reas swede, u would invite warriours that want to SAVE your country and the white race and cull out the disease ( feminiszs, mudslimes ezc...)
I think only the oven will be appropriate 4 u by the time , shit hits the fan , cuz u are parz of the disease.

The time will come, traitor, i is already aproaching..
Protest signs n high heels will not help u anymore ....

Haha pussy changed the flag hahah fatty

Swedish singer Saga sings it best, about the death of her people youtube.com/watch?v=zjr81A6Al9c

>Further reducing the pool of available women
Apply D until theyre normal

This.
>Exterminatus
>checks flag
>Exterminate US

the only problem with your plan is that we'd have to kill literally everyone in sweden for this to work properly m8.