i.imgur.com/DA9MA4H.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jul 4
>New round of Astana talks to start soon
>4 days ceasefire in Daraa, Quneitra and As-Suwayda Provinces, S syria
>Sy military rejects ‘baseless’ allegations of CW use
>DeZ: 4 dead after IS downs Sy helicopter
>Raqqa: SDF avances in Raqqa CS captured the villages of Hussainiya, Kasrat Mohamed Ali and Ratlah
>SE Syria: SAA seized several points in N perimeter of T3 pumping station
SAA restarts offensive to capture Al-Tanf Crossing
>Ru Terminator-2 BMPT shows up in Syria
>SAA pressure IS East of Arak Gas field after capturing some hills
>IS accuses US of killing 52 civis in Raqqa
>US to set up new military base in N al-Shaddadi town, NE Syria
>Israeli helicopters strike SAA near Golan, as rebels continue to attack Baath City
>Ru Military Delegation Visits YPG-held Afrin Area
>Houthi raid Saudi troops in northern Yemen, kill 2 Saudis

Previous: No.132323746

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Russ_Warrior/status/882188091582230532
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201707031055193235-military-operation-afrin-any-time/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elbit_Skylark
news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/10/spanish-galgo-hunting-dog-killing-welfare/
twitter.com/metesohtaoglu/status/882148200014073857
tagesschau.de/inland/verfassungsschutzbericht-123.html
theintercept.com/2017/06/30/israel-propaganda-hasbara-app-security-flaw-rallyware-maccabee/
newsinfo.inquirer.net/910852/government-troops-retake-maute-stronghold-in-marawi
youtube.com/watch?v=fiu6sTJuYPw
reuters.com/article/us-usa-julyfourth-idUSKBN19P14M
twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/882072688868577280
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/04/austria-send-troops-armoured-vehicles-border-italy-block-migrants
youtube.com/watch?v=tREkYd7B2Fs
reuters.com/article/us-philippines-militants-usa-idUSKBN191068
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wick_effect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9M120_Ataka
youtu.be/fiu6sTJuYPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>they're nationalists who are fighting the globalists
>they're whiter than the USA, France and Sweden
>they're 10/10 in looks
>they're killing Muslims on a daily basis
>they're plotting to nuke Iran (the #1 sponsor of terrorim)
>they're the closest thing to a democracy in the Middle-East
>they're God's chosen people
Remind me again why we hate the Israelis?

ACTUAL PREVIOUS CAUSE IM RETARDED: >>No.132323746

NEWS:

th round #Syria talks gets underway in #Kazakhstan #Astana #Turkey,#Russia,#Iran,negotiations will address creation of de-escalation zones

>>+ Apart from de-escalation, there will be the announcement of the agreement on the release of prisoners #Astana #Syria

JUST LISTEN TO THIS GUY HOLY FUCK IM A MOUTH BREATHER

I don't care about Syria. If they keep wanting to blew their surroundings to shit, live in third world rubble squalor, kill each other like animals and reject civilisation then fine by me.

>>No.132323746
th

lmfao

Lurk more before making threads. Newfag. Rangeban all Leafs when?

Previous thread:

Related to /ug/
>ATO officer captured
>New offensive/provacation planned to start during G20 in order to force the west to give more money and military aid to Ukraine
twitter.com/Russ_Warrior/status/882188091582230532

I DID FINE THE LAST TIME, IM JUST FLUSTERED GODDAMNIT. Also fuck captcha.

Well... I appreciate the effort but damn, son.

Wow, Canadian baker sucks ass

Wake me up in 2 hours, hope i wont miss habbenings

no happenings, never

>nothing is happening

Its ok

>when OP is a faggot
sorry leaf

Oh boy new details on Afrin Op
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201707031055193235-military-operation-afrin-any-time/

>"At the first stage, we plan to take control the city of Tall Rifaat, as well as the local airbase, and then we plan to begin with the siege of Afrin, which is under the control of Kurdish YPG forces. Our goal is not to enter the territory of Afrin, but rather to clear the territories located near the Turkish border from YPG,"
>"The operation can start at any moment. The Turkish forces are stationed in Marra, Azaz and in the north of Idlib. Only those FSA units which were previously involved in the Euphrates Shield will take part in the upcoming operation. The US-backed FSA militants won't participate in the fighting in the Afrin area. We don't trust them, as they can pass information on to the Kurdish self-defense units,"

This is an anime board faggot, in case you didn't get the memo. If you have a problem with that, I can start a new subreddit for you, I'm sure you would feel much more at home in your new safespace

>drone
It's a skylark
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elbit_Skylark

>On 20 March 2017, the Syrian Defense Ministry claimed a Skylark had been shot down and captured on the outskirts of Quneitra.[9] The drone went down due to human error made by the troops who were flying it, IDF officials said.[10]
I wonder what da jooz will say this time

Muslims ghettos in Denmark.

>when an amerilard gets so mad he lets out a rageshart
check in your pants I'm pretty sure I'm right

kindly sod off w al-mawt li amrika

Anyone have any idea on where ISF in Mosul will be relocated once the remainder of the city is retaken? My guess is Tal Afar but I would hope they would push for the Syrian border.

let me guess, you're an allah praising shitskin in a foreign country, right?

i just read about spanish hunting dogs. spaniards being moors = confirmed.
news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/10/spanish-galgo-hunting-dog-killing-welfare/

wal-Lati w al-'Uzza la ana muslimin

>being this assblasted by a simple pic

>youre an allah praising shitskin
>when the amerilards only arguement is that your not white and you believe in different religion
shart arguement

Surprising nobody.
Let the north wind flow again. The ukrops mercenary army will break and the conscript army will be storming the gates of the rada before the end of the month.

>The Norks actually did it
madmen

oh look, it's shitskins from countries that don't matter
feel free to suck my dick any time

what did /myguy/ kim do now?

@132339578
kill yourself

what a waste of trips. also here's the link to that:

twitter.com/metesohtaoglu/status/882148200014073857

>implying the shart in question is even white

successfully tested and launched a nuclear capable ICBM
unofficially the Japanese MoD said that the continental US is in range now, Americans will probably refuse to confirm that

actually, we're doing a good job killing you off
wow, real original, assadpede. you get that from r/assad?

Does someone know wether Sup Forums shitposter count as extremists?
tagesschau.de/inland/verfassungsschutzbericht-123.html

In BRD? Yes.

Yes, we're all alt-right nazi terrorists in your country

I hope he nukes Japan tbqh, they need a wake up call.

>>The Norks actually did it
madmen
Did what.
Are those fat tubes below their ak47s primitive underslung grenade launchers?

wow, so based
got any more ebin memes, my fellow assadpede? how do I give you gold on this website, this is such a le based post xD

theintercept.com/2017/06/30/israel-propaganda-hasbara-app-security-flaw-rallyware-maccabee/
kikes btfo

I think those are magazines just like the pp bizon notice the lack of actual magazines.

I completely forgot about this tbqh.
Rebels are pathetic tbqh and they will never ever reach Damascus tbqh.

Fuck right off with your liberal memes. I don't like Trump but don't align yourselves with the liberals, they hate Assad too

Holy shit. You shitfaces started calling yourself the "whateverpedes" - we never called outself stupid memenames, that is why pic related is funny and you are just annoying af.

nah, they are based, am I right, fellow assadpedes?

suck my dick, assadpede. you country doesn't even matter

>email addresses were public

>“Due to the open community nature of the Act.il app, certain user information was shared among community members,” Rallyware wrote. “As your initial question suggested an opportunity for abuse of that feature, we have since limited this functionality.”

wow it's nothing

just ignore the burgershart who's fishing for (You)s

>tfw amerilard shartposting is so low quality it makes maghreboi look good

Stop replying to dumbasses who can't shitpost properly, he's looking for (you)'s and you're doing just that

That austrian poster is falling for every bait the last couple threads

>hurr durr

Honestly I was expecting a bigger raid today, seeing as the date is 4th July. Maybe it's because all the burgers are asleep

Ma-ghre-home-boii is good.

yeah they're asleep

He won't go away even if ignored! He just keeps posting. That fat shart full of liquid shit waiting to emergencyflush as soon as he is in some store. /ptg/fags need gassing. Much gassing.

It's early there, I'm glad it's night here during American hours, quality is so low when they're awake

You're fueling shitposters you dumbass, nobody keeps doing that if they don't get attention, for very long at least.

Stop. It.

relax, he will, plus how can they stay when they have no idea what we're talking about? To them it's all a big incomprehensible towelhead affair

Good evening /SG/ 7:45 PM here in Flipland, we've retaken Marawi, still confirming for 100% from the Gov't, I hope SAA is doing the same.

Link:
newsinfo.inquirer.net/910852/government-troops-retake-maute-stronghold-in-marawi

>How can we scare Americans, any ideas?
>I know!
>Tell us, Supreme Leader!
>Give soldiers sun glasses!

youtube.com/watch?v=fiu6sTJuYPw

Syrian War Report – July 4, 2017: Army Reportedly Receives BMPT Terminator Combat Vehicles

Good job lads, may the Zio menace never reach you again.

>Americans celebrate July 4 with leisure and gluttony

reuters.com/article/us-usa-julyfourth-idUSKBN19P14M

r8 my fresh OC

>Did what.
Successfully tested ICBM, two other ICBMs are also in line for testing

>primitive underslung grenade launchers?
Helical magazines

Let us have a moment of silence for the millions of innocent victims this genocide.

If Assad is burning people to cover up his mass murder do you think he would use inefficient crematoria or the much more efficient wick effect by which a body is combusted solely using its own fat and clothes?

News from the China-Russia meeting prior to G20

>#Russia's Direct Investment Fund, #China Development Bank set up $10bn joint fund to support #BeltandRoad, Eurasian Economic Union projects.
>#China's president Xi just received the Order of St. Andrew. Highest award in the Russian Federation, established by Peter the Great in 1698
>Cooperation between two countries will be strengthened in all spheres

>genos

He would put the bodies in his own, privately owned bakeries, and use their bodies as fuel for baking more bread.

wrong holiday

he personally burns them in his backyard after he personally gassed them my dude

>twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/882072688868577280

how significant is this?

>Austria to send troops, armoured vehicles to border with Italy to block migrants

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/04/austria-send-troops-armoured-vehicles-border-italy-block-migrants

dark days soon

youtube.com/watch?v=tREkYd7B2Fs

I head hohol map is made by some Israeli-Ukie Jew, is this true and if so why do we bother with it?

Wanna know a secret? ISIS here in flipland is defeated because U.S.A. helped, it's all a fucking game to the zionist, they want to maintain Philippines as a strategic location to contain and avoid growing friendship with China + Russia, Duterte probably knows because there's no resistance regarding to the help of U.S. Army. ISIS on Marawi is just to maintain U.S.- PH Alliance. and Ph government and being politically correct about Malaysian + Indonesian involvement is not looking good, it could probably happen again.

Link:
reuters.com/article/us-philippines-militants-usa-idUSKBN191068

Breddy gud

happened yesterday, Americans bombed the historical wall
All for nothing though since the Kurds didn't take advantage and IS was able to set up a shit load of defenses and traps near the breaches

>people who killed Jesus are God's chosen people

When will this ridiculous meme die?

>SEETHING

thx senpai

Finding rat holes in the wall that weren't just kill zones for ISIS was difficult for the SDF, so they requested the CJTFOIR to blow a hole in it. The wall is old, well fortified, and encompasses the old city. Blowing a hole in it is basically the only way the SDF can continue advancing.

What does those redtubes do? *Pun unintended*
Sick looking tank

10/10 The bottom one describes /sg/ very well

But look at this proof goy
We've conveniently marked what they are for you
But why would anyone build an expensive crematoria if you can just burn a body on its own?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wick_effect
Is the holocaust a lie?

ATGMs.

the "you're country is irelevent" meme is missing.

Remind me why are you using Nazi flag?

>What does those redtubes do?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9M120_Ataka

>Tank
>mfw

also
>be FSA

> tfw in range of nork nukes too

>still falling for the eternal shoah meme

NEW SOUTHFRONT VIDEO

youtu.be/fiu6sTJuYPw

youtu.be/fiu6sTJuYPw

youtu.be/fiu6sTJuYPw

Yeah he's Ukrainian. We use is because hohol provides a lot of updates and we like to know that he's so butthurt when he has to paint the Assad gains in