Why do you Krautfags feel the need to ruin video games with anti-swastika censorship...

Why do you Krautfags feel the need to ruin video games with anti-swastika censorship? You do realize this effects games in other parts of the world as well right? Companies would rather just censor the game for everyone instead of making a separate version for you Kraut cuckolds.
>inb4 go to Sup Forums
Technically this is related to German law/censorship which I would say falls under the realm of politics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JlARkiqkLr8?t=7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's another example of what I'm talking about. You faggots ruin everything because you're a bunch of cucks who are ashamed of your past.

Germany doesn't just censor swastikas,
They censor all death and violence all together.

Watch this video if you want to see how the most KEKED country in the world handles "violence"

youtu.be/JlARkiqkLr8?t=7s

Shit. I meant to say KEKED but I typed KEKED by accident.

...Anyway fuck Germany.

I hate Paracucks so much

Yup, I knew about that one too. They really are a bunch of faggots. That's why whenever I play mech warrior online it's always full of Krauts.
Cu.cked censors to Keked I think.

Wait a minute... Can you not say C U C K E D on this board anymore?

Is this some kind of prank?

cucked

?????

That's been around since like 2014 m8 when moot got butthurt because everyone was calling him a cuck. Unless they fixed it.
Testing:
cucked.

Never mind, I'm a retard. idk why you couldn't type it.

What fucking faggot changed my words!

THIS VIOLATES THE N.A.P!!!!

Cuck

>Fascist complaining about censorship
Rich

Do it in all caps this time.

KEKED

KEKED

Fuck.

can't believe I'm doing this, KEKED

Goldstein here has a point, How do you plead statist?

Fucking newfags

KEKED

There would be no shortage of swastikas under fascism.

It only happens when you type cuck in caps. It's a remainder from when moot fucked up this board. He removed captcha and mods. BLACKED threads everywhere. I actually thought he was going to delete the board.

The Natsoc cancer that plagues this board disappeared for a while though. Fuck Natsocs and fuck the Alt Right, btw.

Long live Christianity and classical liberalism.

Thanks for the easy (You)
later cucks

Jokes on you it was you americucks who made our laws
It's all your fault
And don't cry about it austria does not censor anything so germans just import the uncut game

Hello Sargon.

Yeah, I remember, see this post:

No symbol should be censored. Your just throwing a tantrum like a little kid because you want YOUR symbol allowed and want to ban everyone elses, Until another little baby that's a communist wan'ts to come along, unban the sickle and hammer, and ban the swastika, then the cycle of little babies fighting over stupid things continues

No, but there would be a shortage of degenerate art and literature that you'd censor.
Also your post is baseless. There could have been a fascist nation that is opposed to NatSoc Germany easily, that would have censored all swastikas as well. It's not unthinkable.

Most people get their history from the media they consume. With the average person becoming more and more lazy to look things up themselves, it would be fairly easy to "change history" in a sense. I am pretty convinced it is done on purpose, but to what end, I don't know.
If ((they)) want to be victims, erasing the Holocaust does not benefit. It isn't limited to ((((them)))) though. Niggers are claiming to have been the pinnacle and pillars of every achievement and ancient society.

Sargon is a cuck but his points of view are more relevant then the 'muh niggers' and 'muh jews' autism often displayed around here. Racism is controlled opposition.

KEKED

>Racism is controlled opposition

Hello Paul Joseph Watson.

:-0

KEKED

KEK
KEKED
kek and keked would be a great censorship anyway, but you can't refrain a frenchman from say cuck.
cuck. cuckery. bull. ahmed fuck my wife.

>mfw it's real
I mean, fuck. really chink moot? really? why did you do this?
>ching chong for keks and memes lmao
>I know ching moot but man... you're fucking with our feelings

Shut the fuck up. If you have a better argument than "lol ur like X" say it! Of coarse you don't actually have a counter argument because you know Is right.

>Why do you Krautfags feel the need to ruin video games with anti-swastika censorship?
The legal situation is that Nazi imagery is only allowed in art and education an vidya aren't considered art.
>You do realize this effects games in other parts of the world as well right? Companies would rather just censor the game for everyone instead of making a separate version for you Kraut cuckolds.
Only Austria. Why would you buy the German version? The only game I know that doesn't have them anywhere is Sniper Elite, which doesn't bother anyone because German field uniforms weren't covered in Swastikas. The zombie spinoffs are full of Sig-runes and and black suns though.

cuck
cucked
KEK
KEKED

Oh really? What was his argument? There's nothing to refute, all he did is to call NatSoc names and baselessly say that racism is controlled opposition. They both didn't do anything but fling shit at each other. You just happen to agree with him.

Ancrap BTFO

is it true you have to check with america if you want to amend your constitution?

You cucktural libertarians have to put your foot down occasionally. Don't want those mean right wingers scaring the based blacks in MAGA hats away.

Whats wrong with you?
I was agreeing with you not him!
Read what I said again but this time think before you open your mouth

White people aren't anything special.
Israelites are the chosen 'race' by God

Deuteronomy 14:2,

"For you are a holy people to YHWH your God, and God has chosen you to be his treasured people from all the nations that are on the face of the earth."

And with Christ, God considered all races and gentiles.

Anything against that truth is from Satan origin because hes the father of lie and hate, hes a homicide since the Eden

The Swastika is the symbol of the ancient faith of the white races. Wherever the (((enemy))) and its Catholic servant can suppress such, they will do so. I don't really see what the big deal is, it's not like hiding the signs can usually stop its centennial resurgence, but until it's all said and done we have to work around this. Americans could call their occupiers off any day though, then that would end.

How were you agreeing with me? I am a statist and a "racist". And buddy I am not petty enough to give a fuck who you agree with, I care only if your arguments are honest and well constructed.

Cucked

Oh, I'm stupid, I confused you with the Dutch poster, The Netherlands are so fucking forgettable I can't help it.

kek np
This universalist shit makes it so hard for me to believe in Christianity. What cruel god would want the tower of Babel reconstructed in the name of equality and egaliterianism? That makes no sense.

Senpai
F a m

There is nothing wrong with based blacks. There is something seriously wrong with *you* if you regard decent blacks as subhumans.

Individuals are not really relevant if the black community as a whole is a cancer on the west, which it is. The little amount of mulattos that manage to live a mediocre life without welfare are simply not worth it. They are all a part of the same problem, and if they don't damage the west their children will.

why ban the sickle and hammer? it's so much easier to spot the enemy when they mark themselves.